Avaliações do monday.com

4.6/5 (1736 avaliações)

Monday.com Review

Avaliado em 26/11/2018
Fonte da avaliação: Capterra

Over all my experience with Monday was a 50/50 split some things I loved and some things were lacking in functionality for what we needed. Overall I didn't hate it. At the end of the day it just wasn't what we needed to be productive. I think for other users who are using it for design, and business marketing it would be a phenomenal program and the price is very affordable even if you are a small company. Monday might be what you need to get your productivity up to become an even bigger company.

Vantagens

I liked how Monday.com allows for easy collaboration with team members. It does take some getting used to for me it was easy to get used to because I am more of a computer person and have had many different experiences with a lot of different programs. Everyone else on my team is the complete opposite, however because of Monday.com's modern website design people were able to grasp it because the design is easy on the eyes if that makes sense. It is almost like an easy/drag and drop version of excel. Aside from the design I did love that there were different calendar views like Kanban view and the map view especially. The other things I loved was the forms integration, which made it easy to transfer our clients over from one program to another. As they came in they filled out the short form and were integrated into the calendar pretty easily. Lastly I loved the status column. I was going to use it to check in clients. Red for when they arrived to their appointments, Yellow for when they were waiting and Green for when they were done and waiting on their transportation back home.

Desvantagens

There were a couple of things that I did not like, which made us only use Monday for a short period of time. For one we are a mental health therapy center and we do A LOT of scheduling. While there is a template to schedule clients. It is more so for a few clients and not hundreds. We have multiple therapists and may want to view their appointments sometimes together and sometimes separately and Monday started to get somewhat bulky when trying to do this. We tried doing multiple boards for each therapist and then we tried doing each board as a day of the week and in the end we had too many boards and it was still and either you view this person or that person but not both. On top of that we also schedule activities with clients and that would have been a whole separate view as well. The last thing that we needed was to make recurring appointments for clients that are seen every Tuesday or for ones that are seen every other Thursday etc. This task was extremely bulky and involved using a 3rd party service.

6.0/10
Traduzir com Google

I'm an independent consultant-Simply the best project/task management tool I have used in a decade.

Avaliado em 12/06/2018
Fonte da avaliação: Capterra

The monday software/platform has been the best project management/planning I have ever used. The GUI, look and feel, and feature set is amazing. I feel like my projects are more organized than ever and injected accountability aspect to project plans. The Score of 9 is only because of the pricing structure. I will continue to recommend the product to colleagues.

Vantagens

Best graphic user interface (GUI) and user experience (UX) across all online/mobile project and task management platforms available in the marketplace in 2018. The online (web) experience of a project management/planning tool is my #1 requirement. This includes a product's overall features, usability, GUI, appearance, customization, admin control, group management/control, private/public control, in-group messaging features, etc. I prefer to use my PC/laptop (vs. mobile apps) to create and manage project plans - the online experience with monday easily had me sold. Internet was down one day, and I needed immediate access to a monday project plan. I downloaded the monday mobile app and managed a project via a mobile app for the first time ever. The mobile app look and feel mirrored my URL version...a platform's mobile app is now a key purchasing criteria to me.

Integration with and provisioning for complementary project/team management apps (i.e., Trello) is seamless, elevating the user experience and overall functionally.

As an independent consultant, I appreciated the ability to and ease of sharing select project plan with specific clients though private invitation/authorization options.

The overall customization and personalization possibilities are great. Features such as Color Code options for tasks/items; the ability to add, delete, reorganize/move and customize Task Fields (i.e., Due Dates, Task Owner); and Calendar Views variations are invaluable.

Desvantagens

There is not much to not like about the monday platform. My experience has been so great that I have recommended it to clients and other independent consultants. My clients have provided excellent feedback and praised my choice of project management platform/tool. So, thank you, monday for making me look good!

My only advice to the monday team would be to reconsider pricing options. As an independent consultant, I do have to monitor business expenses. It would be nice to have pricing options for 2 users (admin and a client) for long-term projects with a single client for which you have a single point of contact. Or pricing options where an admin can add one user at a time for a monthly fee and then remove/add users one at a time as needed for ultimate flexibility in plan options and pricing. Sometimes it is key to remember the sole proprietors and small businesses that are out there. We are an undeserved, overlooked market opportunity with limited budgets. So, we tend to seek out and utilize less feature rich free options over amazing paid platforms such as monday. I have the Basic Plan (up to 5 users). I've spent for 2 users to support (User 1 = me as the admin/consultant and User 2 = my primary point of contact at my client/customer with whom I have exclusive contract). I'm forced to pay for 3 extra licenses I can not and will not use. I now must cancel due to the expense. Please rethink price options.

Traduzir com Google

Excellent Project Management Tool!

Avaliado em 15/11/2016
Fonte da avaliação: Capterra

We desperately needed an easy to use, easy to update project management tool in our App Development company. The Sales Dept. would get calls from clients asking, "how's our app coming," and they had to e-mail the Tech Dept, wait for a response and then call the Customer back. Now, the Sales Dept. can see exactly what stage of Development the client's app or website is in and tell the customer right then and there. No wasted time e-mailing or returning phone calls.
Also, the Tech Dept. can see what the Sales Dept. has in the pipeline so they can predict what's coming in.

It has also helped us streamline processes for each Dept. The whole entire sales process can be mapped out with every step start to finish, with the final step being customer survey sent. You never forget to do any step any more! You can also customize your responses for each step along the way such as "Done" or "In Progress" or "Waiting For Client", etc.

The customer service with monday.com is excellent. That's a big deal to me. I don't want to hunt and peck around the internet trying to find chat groups or how to contact support. When you ask a question you get a response within a short period of time.

The software is pretty intuitive but there are support tools to learn tips and tricks.

Vantagens

Easy to use, very intuitive. Customizable to your projects and company. You can easily monitor step by step processes in however many Departments you have in your company. I like that its now an app that can live in my button dock. One click and its open.

I like that you can discuss clients back and forth between team members.

Desvantagens

Right now I can't think of anything. Perhaps there are glitches or design features that more advanced users might appreciate but for our needs it works exactly as we need it to.

Great Visual To Do List & Project Planning tool

Usado Semanal durante 6 a 12 meses
Avaliado em 14/05/2018
Fonte da avaliação

Vantagens

Monday.com is a todo list/project management tool that rivals tools like Trello. We decided to give a try because the other tools we used didnt allow us to do real time group planning for projects. Real time is key for us because projects are time sensitive and having teams in different time zones is challenging. What we found was a great visual project management tool.

1) The ability to work on project plan together including adding our documents to a specific task or to do item makes it great to keep track of how far a project has come.
2) The visual appeal of the tool helps, as you can mark specific tasks with different colors to help know who is doing what and where that falls into the overall plan.
3) The ability to use working templates saved us a lot of time and the initial learning curve of the tool. We were able to set up and start using it within a week.
4) Monday.com allows us to take project planning away from email and just use a visual timeline of sorts to see how far a project has gone and what else needs to be done.
5) Since our projects bring teams from various departments, its great to have a central place to communicate and collaborate and the beauty of being able to integrate into our G Drive accounts makes this our main project planning tool.

Desvantagens

Monday.com has tremendous potential but we also find some challenges with it.
- Sub tasks - It lacks the ability to add sub tasks or assign a task to multiple people. While this can be worked around, it would be great if this feature would be added.
- Notifications - While the mobile app works fine, the notifications tab could do with some work as you can find yourself overwhelmed with notifications especially when you are working on a lot of projects at once. If notifications could be shown based on project it would be much more helpful.
- Pricing structure - The pricing model also seems high for a project management tool especially the more users you add. This is what has kept us only adding some people as guests to projects.

6.0/10

One Management and Dashboard Tool to Rule Them All

Avaliado em 26/04/2017
Fonte da avaliação: Capterra

We run a small IT consulting firm. Client often ask what tools we recommend for their CIO and IT leadership dashboards. We tried everything from Trello to Excel to find a solution that works for us and that we felt comfortable recommending.

My team loves Da Pulse. For internal collaboration and reporting, they can simply update their Da Pulse dashboards rather than Power Point decks or Project Plans. When something changes or a record is updated, I get a notification. As a leader, I appreciate that the status features make it easy to see where there are emerging risks or hot spots.

Naturally, no tool is perfect, but Da Pulse lets us keep our project methodology lean and simple. Our email inboxes aren't bursting at the seams and we don't have to hunt for the latest document. The Drive integration allows us to keep everyone on the same page with version control.

One of our clients has started to login to our Da Pulse instance after we agreed that creating Power Point decks was a waste of time and money. We had tried Trello, which they found confusing, before switching to Power Point. They like the interface and they're considering for their own use.

Vantagens

Provides some structure (red, yellow, green status, links to Drive) without being inflexible. We dropped in a lean project and executive reporting set of rules without having to rely on a bunch of manual workarounds. The team can collaborate internally and externally with our clients. "Done" items are clearly distinguishable, as are trouble spots and emerging risks.

Desvantagens

Bundled licensing would be nice, particularly since we have some contractors that work on short term projects. We have to decide if we want to pay for them to have a license or if we'll just manage them outside of the system.

Traduzir com Google

Collaborative spreadsheets with many time saving and useful features

Avaliado em 02/11/2018
Fonte da avaliação: Capterra

Monday has allowed us to streamline our processes and enables me to see at a glance what projects we have on, where our projects are and what projects are falling behind on timescales etc. As an architectural company we take every client/ job through a complicated process and need to keep track of multiple different 3rd parties (Council, Engineers etc) and multiple different processs (survey, planning, building regs etc). Monday allows us to do this with ease and with the posts and check boxes it allows me to understand where 100’s of projects are whenever I need.

Vantagens

Simple to use. Very visual orientated - looks good and is easy to understand. Can be tailored to any business model/process. New features are being released all the time. Very engaged company that are listening to their clients and happy to help. Speeds up workflow and allows much greater management of projects, clients, staff and time. Great for to do lists and collaborative working.

Desvantagens

Many superfluous features for our business that are pushed frequently (though I appreciate other business would appreciate them). Would work great if it could collaborate/access online services like Dropbox/GDrive for file management etc. Bit of an odd name - “can you make sure you update Monday” sounds odd. I actually preferred the old name “Dapulse” as we internaly just called it Pulse (which I think fits best as the software allows me to keep my fingers on the pulse of all my projects!)

Traduzir com Google

Our main tool for EVERY project and system in our company

Avaliado em 12/09/2016
Fonte da avaliação: Capterra

Why we prefer monday.com and how we use it

We're a vivant company with several activities. We're running a personal training studios with 4 employees and several freelance trainers, we organise international education events and 2 conferences and we work together with a company on the development of an app. You can imagine the tons of communication, both internally as external, right?

monday.com is our main SaaS which we use for EVERY task.

For our personal training business we use monday.com as a follow up tool for and with our clients. All the trainers log every session on there and the advantage is that everyone's up to date at any given moment. We use it as a central filing system and the possibility to share the boards with external physio's and doctors is GREAT.

For the events we us shared boards for every event so we can work together with external people like artworkers and marketeers. We made a custom layout of the boards and this helps us to gain insight on the event and the people who're responsible for the different tasks.

For the internal communication and tasks for the management we use the private boards, here we can discuss topics and centralize data.

I've tried several tools like Asana and Basecamp but monday.com is faster, more intuitive (which comes in great working with several external people) and the UI is so clean. Also, we're using it for 3 years and the support has been great.

Vantagens

Internal, private and shared boards!

Desvantagens

Maybe a little better visualization of timelines BUT they're working on it so, I'm looking forward!

Very effective Project management tool

Avaliado em 14/10/2018
Fonte da avaliação

Vantagens

The best part about this application is its graphical UI. We can make and alter venture subtle elements and plans by means of our versatile/tablets instead of utilizing through work area PC and the progressions are refreshed rapidly. We can download the application and even utilize it disconnected, in circumstances of downtimes this is simply cool! We can make shading coding for various assignments and customize the look and feel of the dashboards as indicated by your desire. Despite the fact that there are bugs experienced on occasion, they are settled absent much slack. Also, about their client benefit, they are only magnificent in responsiveness. The plan for the day encourages us to rebuild the work processes as indicated by our necessities.

Desvantagens

As we increment the quantity of individuals, limit, and utilize, we found that the product is getting slower. Bringing in highlights, particularly in mass needs greater change. Relegating subtasks to numerous individuals is a significant grim assignment. The cost rockets as we increment the quantity of clients, and this gets too high in expense in contrast with an undertaking administration apparatus.

Traduzir com Google

Huge Collaborative Projects, or Daily Personal To-Do's: Monday.com Can Change Your Life!

Avaliado em 20/07/2018
Fonte da avaliação: Capterra

It has been a life-changer for me, helping me stay organized and manage all the details of my personal and work-related projects!

Vantagens

This entire concept for this is amazing! The many different ways you can setup your boards and use them, make it even more powerful! I use mine in different ways, for different things. I use it one way for larger work projects (where I've created personalized template boards), and I setup my boards an entirely different way for personal to-do lists. Go to their YouTube channel to see some great examples of how to setup different board types!

I'm a forgetful person with a pretty weak memory, so the ability to add notes and updates to individual items (pulses) is also a life-saver, so that I can track ongoing, important information related to each item...without having these notes getting in my way when viewing the project board.

You can add many different column types, and even use colors for certain columns, which makes it a snap to stay focused on what's most important. The fact that you can drag-and-drop the column order, and the pulses themselves, allows you to see and organize things in ways that work for you!

I've also contact support with some questions and feedback, and their response was super-helpful and almost immediate. Their online help will walk you though 99% of your questions too.

This product has added efficiency to my day, and removed significant stress from my life! Thank you Monday.com!

Desvantagens

The product seems little pricey for individual users...but use the trial and re-consider the value after using it for a week or two. Also, this product is optimized for Desktop computers, with a bit less functionality on mobile devices, but it can still be used and utilized on mobile devices to get things added, assigned, organized, and done.

Traduzir com Google

monday.com keeps our team organized!

Avaliado em 21/11/2016
Fonte da avaliação: Capterra

Our team started using monday.com about eight months ago. We have team members spread out over the US and were in a constant state of trying to determine project status, find emails associated with updates, etc. monday.com brought our projects and our team together. Being able to attach emails, documentation, illustrations and updates all in one place has been not only a huge time-saver but has also added to our team cohesiveness.

The flexibility of the tool allows us to expand with the projects we're working on, or on smaller projects keep the data simple and clean for a quick review.

The only feature our team has missed is integration with our work calendars to keep milestones and deadlines in front of us. monday.com does integrate with some calendars, but our team uses Office365 and Outlook Mail - which we have not yet been successful in synching.

Overall I'm so glad we found monday.com. The ease of implementing it, getting our team communicating in one place and watching the projects get completed has been a huge advantage. The price is so reasonable - you simply cant find another tool with similar features, functionality and ease of use anywhere else.

Keep up the great work monday.com team!

Vantagens

It is so easy to use. Being able to attach files, emails, notes and more to specific projects and tasks has allowed our team to become so organized and productive. The flexibility of the tool allows us to expand and/or contract depending on the complexity and size of the project.

Desvantagens

Its lack of integration with our Outlook calendars has been the only downside we've really experienced. An integration with TFS would also be on our list so that we can sync up the data we're putting in for our team and also keep track of what we've assigned our development team.

Traduzir com Google

Who is busy at this time? Use Monday.com to find out.

Usado Semanal durante Mais de um ano
Avaliado em 24/07/2018
Fonte da avaliação: Capterra

Check projects and tasks in an easy and fast way

Vantagens

The new technologies try, very often, to simplify a great amount of processes, reducing them to their minimum expression, the Monday platform, allows the tracking in a single board, which, allows to observe in real time, the different functions that all the members of the team are performing. By just adding your projects, the assignment of tasks is done in a simple way, then, you only have to assign the work teams and let the platform do the rest, showing from the initial state of the project, as well as the different stages to be developed. In this way, the planning and execution of the deliveries and advances by all the members of the work team is facilitated. Add "pulses" to maintain effective communication and automatically reduce planning and meeting time, saving costs on calls and significantly reducing the number of emails; But centralizing the main documents. Are you busy at this time? Use Monday.com to find out.

Desvantagens

It is very important for the different organizations, regarding the administration of projects, to take into account the different cost structures, in this way, it is possible to measure the impact that the use of the different administrative solutions has on the resources, this way, a very expensive platform or one that does not fit the size of our project, more than an advantage can become a real problem. In the same way, it is important to take into account, the general state of our computers in office or laptops, so that this type of tools can be used with the greatest efficiency.

Traduzir com Google

Easy to use, organized, helpful, adaptable

Avaliado em 22/02/2018

Vantagens

What I like most about Monday, is that it is highly adaptable to the ever changing needs of workflow. As the business is continually evolving, so are the options and coordination of this useful business tool. The workflow from start to finish can be easily integrated to any model . Some advanced specifications can be simplified into columns and colors so that work is easily tracked along it's path without the hassle of using an excel sheet, as everything is as simple as drag and drop or clicking a drop down menu of infinitely customizable descriptions, and attachments that keep the employees along each important step of the process on the same page at all times.

Desvantagens

What I like least about Monday does not impact the user experience to deeply, but what I see as a con is the lack of customizable themes. For example, having a dark theme for the page may be more conducive to a worker who uses this program at night in order to not have such a harshly bright white light emitting from the screen. Interchangeable icons and backgrounds, etc would be more helpful to customize the pages to fit the style of certain companies, especially one like ours where graphics are an important part of holding up a corporate image.

Traduzir com Google

The virtual manager that all work needs

Usado Diariamente durante Avaliação gratuita
Avaliado em 12/01/2019
Fonte da avaliação: Capterra

In my work, we implemented it and did not need to ask about the responsibility of which task, we all know the scope and response levels of each work team, in addition, it allows us to have the work much more organized, which results in a increase in productivity and less bad times. I have always thought that strategic planning is vital for all work, thanks to Monday.com we have managed to implement it without any problem.

Vantagens

They have many benefits, but the one I like the most is to see the planning of the tasks that each worker can execute. The assignments by Monday.com allow me to evaluate the response times of each person and the effectiveness they have when fulfilling their responsibilities. It is great to be able to see on a single screen how each task is developed to fulfill the goals. Another aspect that I like very much is the simplicity that it offers to each person that belongs to the work team, not to mention that it is possible to save a lot of money. Another of the elements that I like most about Monday.com is that I can use your platform from any computer with Internet access, it does not limit you to have an update or any other problem that similar programs repeat without correcting.

Desvantagens

Most of your options are wonderful, until now I have not identified a negative aspect that prevents me from doing the daily tasks, they are going in the right direction. If you could lower the monthly costs of your basic plan a little, that way many more companies and individuals will opt for definitively implement monday.com as their permanent planning and work organization system.

Traduzir com Google

A great tool to keep a team organized and keep management up to date.

Avaliado em 01/04/2019
Fonte da avaliação: Capterra

As a manager of a marketing department made up of multiple team members, I always found it tough to stay on top of what everyone is working on and where they stand. Monday allowed users to assign tasks back to me when I needed to review and give them my input. It has also helped me better understand how long some these projects take to determine the value of them compared to our investment. This has been an excellent tool for us and it has really helped me have peace of mind that projects are being worked on and are not being forgotten.

Vantagens

Monday is incredibly customizable. It took us some time to get it right for our team’s needs but once we did, we found it saving us a lot of time and saving me the headache of questioning if a project was on schedule and where it stood. You can drag and drop, assign projects, and add different columns as needed. You can create private boards which is great to use as a manager. It also integrates with your Google calendar.

Desvantagens

You can sometimes find yourself spending too much time organizing yourself that it isn’t productive. We had to cut back on some of the features because it was just too time consuming for our team. Reoccurring tasks could be improved. It’s easy to duplicate it but to have it set up to where it comes every quarter or every other week would be great.

Traduzir com Google

Extreme for the novice, great for a “numbers” driven person.

Avaliado em 03/01/2019
Fonte da avaliação: Capterra

Good experience, with the software especially if you’re the person who set it up in the beginning. If you have others who will be in the program entering data, please find the patience depending on their skill level to answer their questions, adjust any mistakes and if their like me, explain the “what and whys”. Like most software of this day and age, it’s all cloud driven with nothing at all to install also, it runs best on the Google Chrome browser.

Vantagens

Extremely customizable. Monday.com allows you set up “drill downs” in whatever fashion you want to see. Let’s say you have a business that your company services and they have multiple locations. You can setup what I like to call a “core” label we will use Abc for the company name. Then you can go into Abc’s core and sub cores which we use as location 1, location and so on. Next you can choose what you want to track at each location. You can track numbers going in vs numbers coming out. And it just gets deeper and deeper. In a nutshell, it’s a glorified spreadsheet with a much easier to use interface and much better looking.

Desvantagens

Initial setup, depends a lot on your business. 1.) figuring out what data you want to track, 2.) how in depth does your tracking need to go, 3.) how experienced you are with computer skills and interaction with a program that’s not so cookie cutter. It might take you anywhere from a day to a week to configure and “tweak” the settings to your liking.

3.0/10
Traduzir com Google

A tool that has made my working life easier

Avaliado em 19/06/2018

Vantagens

Monday has been a real help exactly when our team needed it. As our workload has increased meaning working collaboratively across projects has been required Monday has been an amazing tool for keeping on top of tasks, and means I am able to see when other members of the team have completed items or receive up to the minute status updates without needing to constantly check with them. This saves time, has improved communication and given an improved sense of autonomy to team members.
The flexibility of the boards means it has uses across our interior design and project management business, from tracking order admin on each project to keeping track of new leads and planning marketing. I have found the customer support to be excellent and there are useful videos available to help get to grips with using it. Even less technologically advanced older team members have loved using it, setting up the status updates with quick click labels has made this so accessible and quick to update. The iphone app also means you can use on the go, for instance a nagging feeling that something has not been ordered or actioned in the middle of the night can be put to rest within seconds - without having to wait until 9am to check in with team members.

Desvantagens

Needs someone to be technologically aware/ a bit of effort to set up the boards, however it is so easy to use once put the time in it is definitely worth the initial effort.

I would say the main challenge in our business has been getting the whole team on board to
a change in doing things, however even the most resistant team members have quickly got on board as soon as they have given it a chance.

Traduzir com Google

Better than Trello, cleaner than DoInbound, more robust than Basecamp, NOT an Asana

Avaliado em 14/12/2017
Fonte da avaliação: Capterra

The ability to quickly see where each campaign deliverable is at in our process and to understand if how "on time" the project is.

Vantagens

Our team ran a zillion free trials of different project management software. All were either too robust for our needs or too simple (not enough "meat"). We are an agency of 20 people who work very collaboratively. We did not want a project management tool that would slow us down...which is why we steered away from the Jira's and Asana's of the world (not a bash at these guys, they were just too robust for our needs). At DD, we trust people to manage their time, so we didn't need a tool that tracked time. What we REALLY needed was a tool to help us "see" where an item was at in a project pipeline. Monday.com does just that. It's really NOT a project management tool, but a project visualization tool. It's clean, simple user interface is something our team has grow to love. It's easy to drag and drop and the layout is much more customizable and readable than a tool like Trello. Overall, we're very happy with our decision to choose Monday.com. Please note that we've only been using the software for a couple of months at the time this review was posted.

Desvantagens

It's not as simple as you'd think to notify users when a project is now on "their desk." Each stage of the project requires an owner/contributor of a task, which is great. However, you currently can't assign a contributor to a particular STAGE (only to a particular 'pulse'). It would be great to be able to assign one editor to the "Editing" stage on a particular board and a different editor to the "Editing" stage of an other board. This is my biggest "sad face" when I use the platform.

Traduzir com Google

Solid Project Management Tool!

Avaliado em 26/02/2018
Fonte da avaliação: SoftwareAdvice

We use monday.com every single day without fail at our company and it's definitely made out entire workflow process much easier and streamlined. For me personally, I like the fact that it gives me a good overview of the work I need to do, what I'm currently working on and also the work that I've completed.

My team members make good use of the collaboration features and I love how much of info and how in-depth an individual task can go. It's really great knowing that all our work (images, docs, notes, etc) just live on monday.com and not in a million different places.

The user interface is also pretty sleek although it can be a little bit overwhelming for new users but that isn't an issue once they get used to it.

I haven't needed to use their customer support (haha, that's a compliment!) but from what I've read, their support is top notch.

Vantagens

It has great collaboration features, a nice overview of stuff that you're working on, worked on, or still to work on. Their pricing is very affordable - you definitely get what you pay for and MORE.

Desvantagens

The UI can sometimes look messy and a bit overwhelming. The new name is still taking some time for our team to get used to. For example, it can be a bit confusing when someone from the team says, "I posted it on Monday" and you aren't sure if they meant the day of the week or the software.

Traduzir com Google

Monday is a great, visually-based project management tool.

Avaliado em 05/09/2018
Fonte da avaliação: Capterra

This has really helped me save time with my workflow and get to work faster, knowing I can easily track and integrate all the parts of a project in one clean platform.

Vantagens

Monday.com is a really clean, easy to use platform. Anyone who is familiar with Jira/Kanban boards will see the similarity, as well as some relation to Trello. Overall, visual layouts in Monday are easier to use and understand immediately. Anyone coming into a new project or component of a larger task can easily grasp the different parts of a project. What I like about Monday over a lot of other platforms is Google integrations, which allows for Google docs integration. This makes it painfully easy to use and far more efficient, as one inevitably has to use something like Google drive to manage related documentation, files, etc.

The workflow structure is satisfying to use and can be modified with ease. Prioritization is easy, along with combining the goals of sprints in Agile teams to quickly see how your tasks and work measure up to expectations.

Desvantagens

Honestly, the only problems that stand out are occasional glitches with speed when entering new info/pulses/uploading info. The Google integration sometimes stalls when getting a document for use, but generally speaking, a second attempt solves the problem.

Traduzir com Google

Great Tool for Project Management!

Avaliado em 26/03/2019
Fonte da avaliação: Capterra

We are very happy with our Monday.com experience thus far and look to continue to use Monday for Team Project Management for years to come. Hoping to fix the slowness that happens from time-to-time but otherwise the software is great and I would highly recommend it to anyone who has a small to medium sized business and has several daily projects happening at once.

Vantagens

Our team loves Monday's functionality for managing several projects across our different business lines. We use Monday for everything from internal budget planning to external client success projects and everything in-between. We are very happy with the way that Monday has functioned for us and look to continue implementing Monday across all of our business lines as we head into 2020.

Desvantagens

The thing that our team likes least about Monday's software is the lag time that will happen every now and again when there is a lot of data on one page. We have seen a positive increase in the lapse of these lag times over the past year but still happens about 4-5 times per month.

Traduzir com Google

Simple, flexible, collaborative and yet powerful enough to handle everything we throw at it.

Avaliado em 30/07/2018
Fonte da avaliação: Capterra

easily managed customer projects and ongoing maintenance contracts with ease.

Vantagens

I love the flexibility that Monday offers us. Most systems are really rigid and force you to follow a set path, this makes it difficult to mould it to suit our business. Monday doesn't have that problem, if we need another field or add in another process etc.. .then we just add it in, we dont have to go and re-do everything from scratch again. The interface is simple and easy to use but also gives us enough detail to make sure we cover everything. No mean feat!

Desvantagens

There aren't many cons we can think of, the roadmap for products is great as we can see that there are different features in the pipeline, most organisations dont share that information and leave customers wondering if or when new features will come out. I guess our only "con" is that we would love to see those features released quicker.... but we understand that quality takes time.

Traduzir com Google

Monday (formally known as DaPulse) is a great tool for teams, coordinators and clients alike.

Avaliado em 16/04/2018
Fonte da avaliação: Capterra

Easy to integrate teams, coordinators and clients. Communication is seamless and collaboration is very easy.
Monday gives you great control over project management and lets the whole time collaborate and turn in on time. Clients can also benefit as they are in the loop and can collaborate as well.
Overall very easy to use and customer service is acceptable.

Vantagens

Basic package is a great value compared to other softwares.
Pretty easy to use once you've mastered the learning curve.
Streamlined and overall great experience on smartphones.
Desktop App is great.

Desvantagens

Premium features will cost you and are packaged. For my company only the Gantt feature is something we need from the premium package, however we are forced to pay much more for features we don't need. If we could get that feature as a standalone to my basic package I would give it a 5/5.
Duplicating boards is easy, however it would be great to be able to duplicate without the contents, that way we wouldn't have to delete each input manually.

Traduzir com Google

Super efficient software, really easy to use.

Usado Diariamente durante Avaliação gratuita
Avaliado em 04/01/2019
Fonte da avaliação: Capterra

Our sales team used this before moving over to Freshsales, and they were very pleased with the interface and the price. My legal team also used it for reviewing contracts, and were also very happy. My personal view on Monday.com is the price could be a little lower to fit in with our ITU budget, however this doesn't lack on quality and certainly not on usability.

Vantagens

NOTE: We have since moved over to Freshsales as it fitted in more with the rest of our products.

Monday is absolutely amazing. It could be easier to use, however what it offers for free is absolutely perfect for small-to-medium businesses and teams. I would highly recommend taking a look at Monday's use cases (available at monday.com/s/software-uses) which can help you understand how their software can benefit your business. I personally really like Monday's ability to pick a template depending on what you'll be using it for, such as recruitment or sales leads. It is also really customisable and flexible depending on how many people will be using it. They also have an app and lots of integrations, enabling maximum use wherever you are.

Desvantagens

Setting up Monday can get a bit tiring, although you won't regret it once it's fully setup. I believe a better pricing structure would not depend on the number of users so broadly. The basic plan with 5 users in your team costs £22 per month, but luckily they do offer a trial which can help you get a better feeling.

Phenomonal

Avaliado em 25/07/2018
Fonte da avaliação: Capterra

Ability to organize my thoughts and stay on task. Reducing immeasurable anxiety and panic. This has been more beneficial to me than any other organizational product I have ever used.

Vantagens

The functionality is fantastic. It is very simple to use and it is amazing at tracking where you are with a task. I use it for graduate school. And when I graduate I will use it for my business. It is a brilliantly simple way to lay out everything you need to keep up with. And not just for a day or two, for as long as use the software. I have had frequent issues with staying on task. I simply can't keep track of everything. This software has helped me so much and I really can't say enough. I have always been a firm believer that it boosts your drive to work harder and keep going when you can see your succeses and visually Monday.com is great at this. You can see where you started, what you've finished, and whats ahead all on one screen. You can also alter it to see things you had trouble with in comments and what your grades were on assignents. It is just fantastic. However, the best feature of this software is the people behind it. They are incredibly helpful people who are uterly dedicated to ensuring that ALL of their customers are heard and well taken care of. All around a phenomenal experience with this company and their software

Desvantagens

I dont know. For my purposes it has no real cons except perhaps if they created a version specifically geard towards students? Maybe. The functionality is incredible though. So you can twilor it to meet your needs like I did.

Incredible "ATS"

Avaliado em 21/09/2018
Fonte da avaliação: SoftwareAdvice

I wish I had known about this product long before I did! It would have saved us a ton of time. If you’re currently using trello or google sheets to track candidates or managing multiple projects I suggest giving Monday.com a try!

Vantagens

I love Monday.com. My team and I were using Trello for the longest time and also excel documents. Monday is the perfect combo of both of those. We specifically use Monday to track candidates during the recruiting process. Love how easy to use the platform is. You can search between boards which is extremely useful if you have a lot of clients and want to search by keywords or by skillset. You can use #’s to link things as well. not 100% on how to do it yet but we’re getting the hang of it. This product is perfect for what we need and was very affordable. 10/10 recommend.

Desvantagens

The only suggestion I have for them and I’ve messaged them directly is creating custom colors for the various labels. They give you about 15 default colors but we’ve maxed that out and now same colors for different labels…not a HUGE thing but definitely would be an easy tweak.