MobileIron Reviews

MobileIron

The Platform for Mobile IT

4.4/5 (18 reviews)
Translate with Google

good MDM product, a bit expensive

Reviewed on 10/12/2017

we manage BYOD devices for employees and all Ipads being managed by Mobileiron, push apps remotely, locate devices, check what installed and what errors...

Pros

can do what we need for work, like device menu view, ability to create own policies, flexibility with licenses, good tech support, ability to push apps

Cons

cost, menu sometimes times out quickly, I can not get to the right option/menu for what I need to choose when manage devices, dashboard is limited, need to make extra unnecessary steps to do device maintenance, when work in apps, can not click on specific device to apply label or make any changes, need to come back to device menu view. Has to deal with AT&T about all changes and licenses, Mobiliron does not work with clients directly, through resellers only

Great Product

Reviewed on 2/2/2018

All portable devices can easily install preloaded software

Pros

User's can easily install their favorite software and get remote support once they install the application on their portable device.
Very straight forward and simple operation to install.

Cons

Software has to be reinstalled by user if phone is reset. We experience some user's having problems installing the version on their android and iphones. But after a reset of their phones user was able to reinstall the software.

Translate with Google

Easy to install and manage

Reviewed on 5/4/2018

Pros

MobileIron provides the administrator with a lot of information about the devices that it is managing including firmware version, apps installed, serial number, IMEI, etc. It also allows administrators to remotely lock/unlock and wipe phones, as well as many other features.

Cons

Sometimes the software can trip over itself when installing, which leads to it not installing correctly and needing to be reinstalled. I'm not sure if this was more because of the way it was setup with the company or the software itself.

MobileIron review

Reviewed on 10/22/2018

Benefit: being able to stay on top of emails and respond to important ones if I’m not at work or near my laptop

Pros

Love that it doesn’t interfere with my everyday usage. Stays in the background and doesn’t drain too much battery. Allows me to use my email on the go and protects my phone from virus

Cons

Having to have a 6 digit passcode because of the software

Good tools

Reviewed on 12/5/2018
Review Source

Pros

Innovative follow by airwatch where airwatch is a copycast in terms of features
the go to markt for new OS is great
all products are included

Cons

interface can be more intuitive sometimes, follow up and evolution of the comapion tool is sometimes strange

Translate with Google

Invisible backend app to enable access to enterprise email

Reviewed on 9/19/2017

Pros

Works in the background absolutely invisibly
Provisioning setup is painless and quite quick
Updates quite regularly via app store

Cons

Does not describe what it does or how important it is when you open the app. Some novice users may accidentally delete it.

7.0/10
Translate with Google

Easy to use , very use friendly dashboard

Reviewed on 8/4/2018

Pros

There dashboard is very user friendly..User interface is very colorful.,

Cons

There relearning website is little confusing..It's not that user friendly.. took little while to get used to it.

Translate with Google

Great Product, Great Support, and it just plain works...

Reviewed on 10/16/2015
Review Source: SoftwareAdvice

Pros

The software is always kept up to date and updates and problems are communicated promptly and openly with the customer. Service is top notch. If necessary it is very easy to get a senior engineer or higher support.

Cons

The product has very few things that I dislike. The only limitation are based on the hardware of your mobile device. I also wish they had the annual users conference somewhere closer than San Francisco.

Translate with Google

Easy for IT department to track phone.

Reviewed on 12/15/2017

Pros

You can see apps user is using on their phone. Also you can unlock the phone even if you do not have pin code. It is very helpful when you need to work on the phone and employee forgets to give you their code.

Cons

Mobileiron is tricking sometimes it doesn't sync in your email. You have to go through the process again and re-enroll the device again. Easy fix but takes little time.

secure and confusing.

Reviewed on 11/8/2017

Pros

I like that my work emails are protected and safe from anyone trying to access them. I like having access to my work from my phone.

Cons

I do not like how confusing the set up process was. The app can be kind of confusing sometimes which is annoying but I would rather know it is secure.

MobileIron review

Reviewed on 6/7/2018

Pros

MobileIron system works great, it is very easy to use and works very well in our organization. Mail application is great.

Cons

Price is definitely too high and technical support is provided by MobileIron partners. I believe that access to files also needs improvements.

Translate with Google

What's going on with these guys

Reviewed on 8/9/2018

I really think MOBL needs to get acquired by a more professional software play.

Pros

I used to like the on premise architecture, but there is no compelling cloud story

Cons

Poor 3rd party integrations, support is backlogged like crazy. I don't think they triage problems well.

2.0/10
Translate with Google

The company I work for has used mobileiron on our phones.

Reviewed on 4/21/2018

Pros

I like this app because it separates my work life from my personal life on my phone. The app makes it easy for me to access important work documents.

Cons

The app can be glitchy at times. And I often have to wait for new software updates to fix these small issues.

Feature rich, Very customizable, Solid platform

Reviewed on 10/10/2017

Complete mobile device management for corporate owned devices was key for us.

Pros

The ability to fully manage, security lockdown on mobile devices and being able to deliver business approved applications from a web interface.

Cons

Using labels within the software to segregate or provide different options can be confusing and cumbersome.

Reviewed on 10/9/2016

Reviewed on 10/14/2015

Translate with Google

Recently started new job that uses MobileIron for access management

Reviewed on 3/15/2018

Pros

I like how a company can essentially package suggested apps with MobileIron and once you've got it configured on your device, it will ask you to install the suggested apps.

Cons

Was not an easy or straightforward process to get the app configured - if you're tech savvy and patient, not a problem but I could see this process being overkill for the typical end user.

Reviewed on 4/28/2016