Jobber Reviews

Jobber

Quoting, scheduling, & invoicing for home service businesses

4.6/5 (475 reviews)

The Best Customer Service and Great Software

Reviewed on 6/30/2018

Putting tablets in the field with time tracking saved us at a lot per month in labor by holding workers accountable.

Administrative time/hassle was greatly decreased. Probably save 3-5 hours a week over old software (Zenmaid).

Peace of mind. It is very very nice to feel like I have a team (Jobber's support) to help us if we have any issues. It's like a free insurance policy.

Pros

I bought a cleaning company summer 2017 that does about 500 homes per month, and needed to switch from the clunky and often failing cloud-based software we used before. I talked to several companies like Jobber, but was blown away by Jobber's level of customer service. They explained things and helped me for as long as I needed them to, to feel comfortable with switching to them. We are about four months into active use now and my expectations have not been unmet in any regard. The continued support is amazing -- any time myself or my office people have questions we hop on the chat and are quickly responded to. The best part is that Jobber continually gets better -- they are continually seeking ways to add more value to their product.

User-wise, this product is great. It is so fast to navigate (no lagging between pages or searching for something). We have six crews in the field with tablets, and are able to see when and where they check in and out of each job. We can pull up a map view and see all the homes that are done so far in the day. We can easily add a crew to a home if we want to send additional help, and their tablet is automatically updated with that information.

If you decide to use Jobber, be sure to know what you are doing when you enter all the customer information. Pay attention to the different areas of custom fields "Client", "Property", "Job" etc. and how they populate and do not populate to other areas. We lost some time there.

Cons

Currently would like to see:
-Automatic emails for followup able to be sent without having to close a job -- just by marking it as complete. It would be ideal if you could set the frequency of this contact -- such as every time, once per month, once per quarter, etc.

I don't have many cons off the top of my head. In my opinion it is a phenomenal value for what you get.

Response from Jobber Software

Thanks for your detailed review! We're so glad to have you on the team too. We'll be sure to share your suggestions with the team :) As always, just let us know if you need anything!

Has potential-needs work

Reviewed on 3/21/2018

Pros

Field staff are able to easily track time in their mobile apps. Client hub is starting to be a valuable tool, it needs work though.

Cons

You can't chat with field workers on their apps. It's difficult to bill from the mobile app. The time sheets don't properly sync with quickbooks. You can't sync your own/bank merchant account to jobber payments. Refunds take 5 days to process, you can't issue partial refunds, or take partial payments. you can't mark an invoice partially paid (construction typically does a 7% hold back of funds) It's tough to see which invoices are still outstanding. Payments do not automatically apply to invoices in quickbooks. No way to edit outline of client reminders to not include appointment times- we would like to only include appointment dates. You can't issue a credit on an invoice. you can't see aged receivables by client. You can't set individual staff availability ie; some needs monday off so it's blocked out. Instead, you have to enter a basic task and complete/delete it so your calandar doesn't get bogged down. You cant batch complete tasks jobs-need to auto complete late visits. you can't set individual payment terms for different types of clients - (one that would be really helpful, would be if issued before a day of the month, its due the following month on a day. needs an hr area for staffing meetings and notes. Clients don't like how they're currently accessing client hub- one suggestion would be a mobile app or a save to favorites button which is easily recognized by clients.

Response from Jobber Software

Hi Andrea,

Thanks so much for taking the time to provide this thorough feedback. We wouldn¿t be able to build a product that helps businesses without feedback like yours!

It's great to hear that your team has been able to easily track time out in the field and that you're seeing value from using client hub.

We've noted this specific feedback for our product team to look over and use to help drive future feature updates. We do recognize there are a lot of features that would make Jobber even better for our customers. Because of this we¿re always pushing out new features and updates, so hopefully we¿ll be able to cross some of these items off the list for you down the road!

- Rebecca from Jobber

3.0/10
Translate with Google

Jobber is a great job scheduling, quote & invoicing platform. I would recommend it to anybody.

Reviewed on 3/15/2018

I already answered that question

Pros

The website is easy to navigate.

Employees can easily see their jobs in mobile app.

Entering client & job info is a breeze even for new employees.

Live chat is available and the issues I have had have been easily solved via live chat.

Quotes are easy to find in the system and can easily be converted into jobs with minimal or no extra data entry.

Invoicing is easy and seamlessly integrates with quickbooks.

Once I turn on Jobber payments, customers will have a very easy way to pay their bill that is just as simple as PayPal (our current payment platform).

I can tag clients into any kind of group I can think of. The biggest way we will use tagging is for delinquent Invoice customers (we are blessed not to have many). Any employee who tries to enter a new job for a client in this category will see a tag reminding us to get paid for past work before agreeing to a new job. There are ways to track past due invoices but not all employees can see that info.

Automatic emails and sms templates in Jobber can be easily customized for our business needs.

Automatic customer reminder emails and sms is awesome way for customers to remember appointments.

Customers via email link in their quote can request quote changes.

Customers via email link in their quote can accept a quote and sign-off on it which makes converting a quote into a job very easy. Notification of an approved quote is emailed to me and the dashboard in the program notifies me.

Cons

Can't do line item discounting on quotes...customers like to see normal price next to discount price....also certain items on a quote need a discount without discounting the entire quote....currently a discount can only be shown after the subtotal and the discount will apply to the entire quote, discounting labor before discounting a taxable item.

Can't send generic quotes easily...sometimes we want to put several options on a single quote but the program tallies all the dollar amounts together and puts an outrageous total at the bottom...we have lost business due to a customer looking at the "total amount" of a quote and freaking out because they don't realize the quote tallied all the options together.

Can't make job forms mandatory for employees to complete before closing out a job thus making it harder to hold employee responsible when certain details are missed in a process.

Products and services reports can be skewed on the dollar amounts because again sometimes discounts are applied on an invoice but Jobber only allows for a discount on the subtotal (rather than line item)...this makes it hard to get an accurate dollar amount when doing reporting on specific items we sell. As far as I can see, Jobber reports will not take into account discounts given during a specific period of time.

The automatic quote follow up feature can only be viewed on main website. There is currently no way to make it visible to an assigned employee on the mobile app.

Translate with Google

Excellent company and excellent product

Reviewed on 3/8/2018

Makes things work so much better for us! There are small issues but we work through them. Nothing is perfect and for the price point this is phenomenally the best on the market.

Pros

Absolutely great system and easily adaptable to service companies. They are constantly adding features and functions and I hate to give only 4 stars on that but there are a few things that we would like to have but it doesn't incorporate. They are ALWAYS open to listening and I have actually had some of my ideas incorporated into the program. If I could give 10 stars on the customer service and value for the money I absolutely would. It is a simple program to use once you play with it for a bit. They are always updating which is awesome always new functionality available!

Cons

I don't like the fact that Visits and Jobs are treated separately with no way to combine them. I wish that you could set this up and for us, just delete the visit altogether because for us a Job is a Visit. They are always 1 to 1 ratio for us. It makes some of the scheduling frustrating because you can schedule a job but not have a visit scheduled. I can completely see how other companies need the ability for multiple visits on 1 job though.
Would like to see compulsory custom fields so you don't forget to fill out important data on quotes or invoices.
This is a big one, if you don't use the Stripe Jobber Payments then you cannot post a refund to a clients account. You basically have to do a work around and then post a negative invoice. It is very frustrating for a basic accounting function. We often have customers place deposits or pay in advance and they don't use their full deposit for our service. We have to issue a refund and it is a real pain to do.

Translate with Google

I love Jobber! The scheduling, quoting, invoicing, custom fields, etc are just what our biz needed.

Reviewed on 3/15/2018

We are a much more organized team with this software. It keeps track of all of our documents, maps, estimates, invoices, order forms etc that used to be spread all over the office, in a stack of papers to be filed or in a paper file that no one ever bothered to look at. We are much more easily able to quote and retrieve quotes and send them to our customers in a really professional looking e-mail. It's great to have the scheduling work with the client database and the invoicing software...it really just make the whole client process quite seamless.

Pros

Hard question as there is SO MUCH I like. The scheduling is great as the calendar is really easy to work with and has customization features. It works excellent for just one or a whole team of people. The quoting feature is phenomenal and was revolutionary for our business. Not only can we now easily keep track of quotes and attach maps and other docs to the quotes, the whole quote and attachments are converted to the job when we close. Life changing. Notes and such no longer get lost as paper copies and our team is ALL informed of what is going on with a job. Jobber also generates a reminder for us to follow up with the customer a couple of days after the quote, which is quite handy. Jobber automatically sends 2 reminders to our clients that we are coming out, which they love and makes us look great! The guys have the ability to map the property with a push of one button and send a quick "on our way" text message to the customer. Customer service is always a phone call or chat away and everyone is always fantastic and super helpful. I love all the custom fields to store serial numbers, customer details and lots of notes. The tags are also very helpful to sort customers into different categories for easy reference. Overall, Jobber is definitely one of the best things we've done for our business. I highly recommend.

Cons

I wish the app had similar functionality to the desktop; however, strides towards this have definitely been made in the past year. I would like "estimate" to be added like a task, event or job, blending the features of a job (reminders sent) and task (no invoicing necessary). I would like transferable fields to be more customizable by me and more flexible overall. I would LOVE to be able to start with one customer service person and finish the issue all the way through with them instead of switching if the issue takes a bit of time. I would love to be able to add automatic follow up and templated e-mail follow up based on category of job. It would be nice to have the option of paying Jobber Payment fees monthly instead of per transaction. All of these things are so minor, but would be helpful to change/add.

Job Management streamlined

Reviewed on 8/24/2017

Pros

#1! Customer service is over the top! Whenever we open a chat we get an answer within minutes. If the answer is no, it gets passed along to the developers.

From Quote to Job (including time tracking) to Invoice to Customer follow-up survey, Jobber has streamlined our process. The sync to Quickbooks has all but eliminated double entry.

Employee acceptance has increased as the mobile website has become more user friendly, even on the smaller screens. Our crew leaders can look at Jobber to see the details the estimator has included in his quotes, and updates as expenses and time sheets are entered.

Team members clock into and switch jobs seamlessly in the app (as long as they have signal-we are in the mountains of southern Vermont). They can also make adjustments and notes on their time sheets. The majority have left paper behind in favor of this system.

Cons

Jobber is not a Lead management tool. We created a work-around by creating a Draft Quote for each new lead so we could pull a report to see how many new leads we have, when they were received, and from where (we added a custom field for Lead Source).

The reporting is good, but in order to get real data from reports we have to export and download and work with them in Excel. Not terrible, but a little clunky. For example, on the Quote reports the date sort is only by "created date", so at a glance we cannot see which or how many were sent, won, or archived within a particular time period.

Entering Expenses to jobs does not sync with QB.

Translate with Google

If You Are Serious About Your Business And Family GetJobber!

Reviewed on 2/9/2017

My company an exterior maintenance company where we seal and repair asphalt, interlock, flagstone and concrete. We are the biggest name in our field and with that comes a strong demand for organization. Jobber has allowed us to exceed our productivity goals which increases our customer satisfaction and ultimately our bottom line.

With jobber we are able to create client (and potential client) accounts seamlessly. We have our call center email us an excel sheet of our call log that we have configured specifically for jobber's database import. We can sometimes see up to 100 to 300 calls in a day in our peak season and with this feature we can import all those callers/clients into jobber with the click of a single button. We do this so when the person calls back to book our services their accounts are already in Jobber and all we do is create the orders which takes minutes.

Jobber also creates a daily route for each of our service trucks so all trucks are traveling in the quickly and more time efficient manner. Again, productivity!!!

The day before our client is scheduled for service Jobber automatically emails and texts those clients to remind them they are on schedule and a list of instructions we pre-configure.

In the field, our service reps have jobber on their phones which gives them all the details they need about what the task is they are about to perform. They are able to create notes on the clients "job" and even add photos all of which are instantly available in our office.

After our service agents are finished a job they click "mark complete" and jobber does the rest which includes invoicing our clients and emailing them an invoice and soliciting client feedback etc.

Jobber has allowed me to do the job of 5 people so quickly I am often left with the biggest dilemma Jobber causes.... What golf course can I get an afternoon tee time on a weekday?

Pros

Seamless and productive with small to medium businesses in mind.

Cons

Some minor programming issues. Jobber lacks the ability to "select all" or multiple accounts or service orders at the same time. Being a very high volume company that causes me a lot of grief when I have to close 100 or 200 jobs but have to do it all one by one.

Translate with Google

We love Jobber But.......

Reviewed on 3/1/2018
Review Source: SoftwareAdvice

We love Jobber because their support is great and there product is great! Its been going on 4 years now and still no resolve on the notifications issue. Not even an update. WE NEED SMS AND EMAIL NOTIFICATIONS TO WORK PROPERLY! PLEASE!!!!!

Pros

The way it organises our daily processes. Without it we would just be another business

Cons

Notifying our customers that their service is due, is crucial to our success. Notification emails and sms are just not working correctly? Right now if you have anyone unassigned in the grid view while sending notifications, all of those people will receive notifications too, when they shouldn't! Only the people on the calendar who are scheduled for that day should get the notifications. My customers who are unassigned get pissed and call me telling me "I didnt schedule service for this date". Any other users of Jobber using the notifications via email or sms having the same problem? Please let me know if your having the same issues? The reports need work, There are limited reports and no ability to shell out to a custom report writing utility. Things like new activations, disconnections so you can track how many active customers and non active customers you have. Love the quote signing ability they just came up with, but it would be nice if they had a Check box that has to be clicked acknowledging they read the service terms. Forms are lacking for our pest control industry. An inspection report of the home/office needs to be dont to let the customer know the deficiencies that need to be corrected for proper pest management. Invoices are great!

Best investment we made in 2018

Reviewed on 12/7/2018

Absolutely amazing. I have never had such a great experience with a customer service team. Just the fact that I'm taking time out of my workday to fill out this survey should say something- they've earned my praise!! I heard from a fellow professional in the industry that customer service was top notch, and that was the deciding factor in why I went with Jobber. Man was he right!! Scheduling software was fairly new to me and I wanted a customer service team that could help me work out the kinks. Jobber has paid for itself time and again with the stress it is taking out of my day and with how easily my crew can communicate things to me about each job.

Pros

The thing I like most about the software is the customer service team that comes along with it! EVERY time I've called I reached a live person without 10 minutes of pressing buttons, and every person I've talked to has been extremely knowledgeable about the software and solved my problem very quickly, explaining things in a way that I could easily understand.
Relating strictly to the software iteself, it's very user friendly and can be mastered in no time at all. It syncs easily and effortlessly with QuickBooks and has eliminated our need for double entry of clients. Client info and payment information sync automatically. It has also given us the capability to invoice and take credit card payments online without having to use a third party (and decreased our cc fees at the same time).

Cons

Sales tax issues (gross sales vs taxable sales) not syncing correctly with Quickbooks. If a discount is given in the Jobber 'discount' field, it will not show correctly Quickbooks and will log the invoice amount, before discount, as the taxable sales amount, when in reality the number was lower. We found an easy fix to this by adding a line item for 'discounts' so that it comes off of the top. Very slight limit to functions available while using the App. I honestly can't even remember what it was, but obviously it wasn't too important because I got by without it. Neither of these things has caused me any undue stress, but if I have to come up with 'Cons', that would be it.

Most Fantastic Work Program

Reviewed on 6/4/2018

No longer missing to bill customers, an easy way to retain the history of repeated jobs with photos. Too many advantages to list. I love Jobber

Pros

This is the best most comprehensive and versatile work program I have used and I have used over 15.

Easy app for on site workers to log in and out

Being able to create a variety of properties for each client (agent),

retains a history of visits with photos and notes

Create checklists for each job that can be downloaded or emailed to the clients

Reminders to invoice set to after job completed or set date. And a one off job or one with multiple visits.

Continually adding great new functionality so that the software is always evolving where most systems are stagnant. The Cons I am sure will be added soon. I love Jobber and the helpful friendly team.

Cons

These are not cons they are suggestions

Sms job details in Australia as young people don't use email usually
Suggest: if sms is not possible one Week Sheet instead of Day Sheet with all jobs for the week instead of multiple emails.

Not being able to easily see that everyone is on the job.
Suggest: a green button with location lets me see if staff have turned up on time.

But Jobber has so many other fantastic features that I wouldn't consider any other program

Response from Jobber Software

Thanks so much for the thorough review, Helen! You really made our day! We'll be sure to share your thoughts on SMS in Australia, weekly schedule sheets, and insight into if everyone has showed up! For now, the best way to see that would be on the GPS Waypoints report. Thanks so much, Helen! We're so glad to have Eco Clean on the team.

Translate with Google

Jobber - from a painter's perspective

Reviewed on 8/22/2014
Review Source: SoftwareAdvice

Pros

The best part of this program is the mobile/cloud-based feature that can be accessed by multiple people on the go and still see all the same information. I use the calendar to schedule and see where each of my crews are working for the day(s). I am running two crews, plus a sales schedule from Jobber. I would think that more than five schedules would be more difficult to run on Jobber, just because of the way their calendar is set up.

There is a decent amount of customization; I was able to enter the various services I offer to my clients with pre-set pricing. The estimate forms are fairly professional.

I can give each of my crew leaders and members access (at a monthly fee per employee who has access), and they enter their own hours. So, payroll can be done fairly easily by downloading their hours into an Excel spreadsheet.

Cons

It does not sync very well with QuickBooks Desktop version. I am not interested in moving to QB online (several bookkeepers and accountants have advised not to go to QB online). It has created duplicates in Jobber, and Jobber does not offer a mass editing feature, like deleting or editing a batch of clients or contacts.

JOBBER is not a CRM (client management tool), so it is not easy to pull out all the clients' addresses, emails, etc. to do a mass mailing or email blast. It also doesn't allow me to have automatic followup on certain projects that need attention in a shorter time period. For example, decks need to be done every two years to stay looking nice; I wish I could have a way of pulling this up or auto-notifying. It does not help you really stay in touch with past clients all that easily, and past clients are the easiest source of business compared to trying to get new business.

6.0/10
Translate with Google

takes some getting use to and trial and error, but then I am not one to sit and do tutorials so may

Reviewed on 5/27/2015

there are some limitations that either require you to go through multiple steps that it would appear it could be reduced to fewer steps. Creating invoices, jumping from calendar to clients to profiles, etc.

For the most part, the software does what it is supposed to but there is definitely room for improvements. One pet peeve is the calendar and how it doesn't show all employees assigned to a job but rather the last one added to the team. This makes it hard to determine where everyone is because of this limitation.

Took me some time to realize this does not play well with internet explorer and I wasted a lot of time until I tried Google Chrome.

Mobile version is very limited so much so that we found a browser that allows us to open desktop version on ipads etc.

Need more color options, print options as far as fonts, colors, etc. Need to make it easier to recognize, enter, etc. additional properties and then switch a job to a different property even after a job has been scheduled but the customer now wants it done somewhere else. Having to delete the original job and then start over to use second property is cumbersome and somewhat frustrating.

Documentation is USELESS! enough said.

Support desk have been awesome. Adian is phenomenal, Justin (or may be Jason) is good, and there is one female that I have worked with, cant recall her name, that is also quick to provide an answer. On the other hand, there is a new tech who was useless and wasted too much of my time during a crunch time - she needed to admit she needed help rather than putting me on hold repeatedly while she asked, coming back and still not sure, etc. I had to hand up due to backed up incoming calls. Perhaps training needs to be more in-depth before putting someone on their own. Maybe a trainer listening in on a call and being readily available to help her respond?

I know there are other shortcomings of the software as it is today but right now I cant recall all of them. However, the support folks ensured me they are logging any comments re: this subject so that these concerns can possibly be addressed in upcoming versions.

Response from Jobber Software

Hi Peggy! Thanks so much for the review and feedback. As our support team mentioned, your feedback is exactly what helps us continue to refine Jobber. We're moving fast to get as much awesome functionality into the software as we can.

With regards to our Customer Success team, glad you've had some good experiences. We're working hard to make sure our new team members get up to speed as quick as possible so they can help you and everyone else out.

Cheers, Nick Keyko.

Jobber is great!

Reviewed on 9/20/2018

A+ mazing

Pros

Functionality, ease of use, very short learning curb and quickly integrated with my business.

Cons

Jobber Payments does not label their transactions with their name, or my business name. So clients see a random charge on their account and do not have a reference where the charge came from. We have had several disputed payments because of this issue. They take some time to resolve.

Response from Jobber Software

Hi Donovan, thanks for the review! Glad things got up and running quickly for your business with Jobber :)

We're sorry to hear you've experienced some disputes. For Jobber Payments, right now we can't control how the Jobber Payments transaction shows on your clients¿ credit card statements, as this is something solely determined by their bank. We send over the Jobber Payments business name (your company name), your company branding information, and our default statement description of ¿Jobber Powered by Stripe¿. Any or all of those could potentially be listed on your clients¿ statements, so unfortunately we can't say for sure what they'll see. We hope this information is helpful, but if you have more questions or feedback, don't hesitate to reach out to our Success Team and we'll do our best to help.

Thanks again for your feedback.

Translate with Google

I could not live without Jobber- Our business has grown and works flows increased!

Reviewed on 6/1/2018

Pros

I love that I can track my future ordering of products based on the jobs I put on the schedule. The colors really help me be able to see where my employees are and enhance the overall scheduling feature. You can track your employees and where they are during the day just to see if you can add another job while they are in that area. You can add notes or documents onto each job/contact and this is just my go to for everything. You will not regret purchasing Jobber, every time that I had a question someone (not a robot) was always there for me. It very user friendly... I could go on forever``` thanks Jobber for helping my business grow, because of your organization I have been able to focus my attention on other areas of my business... :)

Cons

When I schedule a job for three different employees I should be able to add them and all of their colors show up on the schedule.

Response from Jobber Software

Thanks for the review, Tessie! :) We're so glad you and the team are happy with the program, and we'll share your feedback on calendar colors with the team!

Translate with Google

Awesome scheduling and billing software/product.

Reviewed on 6/2/2018

Pros

EVERYTHING ! Seriously, What's not to love about this program? Scheduling, billing, invoicing, customer emails, quotes, auto billing, auto invoicing, the list goes on and on. I have been with this company for a while now and have gotten to see how this software has grown from almost the ground floor. There has been nothing slight of astounding as the updates just keep on coming and the software just keeps getting better and better. I am so glad I was able to be here to see this company and software grow and come into what Jobber is today. A great program designed AROUND the user with all the input from us to get the add-ons and updates we need, Thanks guys for the years of backed support and help for all of us out here !!

Cons

I have used the program for quite a few years now and have not come across anything that I would take as a con to this program at all.

Response from Jobber Software

Thanks so much, Rick! Shucks, you're making us blush! We've been so glad to have you and the team as part of the Jobber community over the past few years :)

Amazing Company

Reviewed on 4/24/2018

Too many to count. Invoicing, routing, tracking of trucks, productivity measurements, easy of emailing clients.

Pros

What don't I like about this software?! This company and it's platform are amazing! Once you get past a small learning curve this software is easy to use. Love being able to tell where my crews are, see productivity on job sites, invoice clients while out in the field, take quotes while out in the field, route my trucks with a click of a button, and easy to use overall. Their customer service is beyond excellent. If you have a problem you can chat live or email them and have a response very quickly within operating hours. If it is after hours someone normally gets back to you within a few hours. Great company!

Cons

There is really nothing bad I can say about this company. The only thing is there are occasional glitches in the system and one time it when down for a few hours. Otherwise it is great.

Response from Jobber Software

Thanks, Mark! You made our day. Glad to hear Jobber has been such a great fit for you¿we're grateful to be a part of your business!

Jobber is awesome!

Reviewed on 8/20/2018

I used to have my crew members write their notes and track their time on client sheets. I then had an employee who collected those papers, input hours into a google sheet, and invoiced through Quick-books online, and managed client information through a different CRM. That employee wound up costing 10% of the monthly income! When they quit, I found Jobber and was able to manage so much more on my own, drastically cutting costs. I have better control over all aspects of my business because of Jobber, and I would highly recommend it to other small service businesses.

Pros

The best thing about this software is that it allows a small company to manage most of its administrative and office needs in one place, by one person. It also scales as you get bigger to allow delegation of tasks to other team members.

Cons

With the new payment collection options, Jobber has addressed the biggest complaint I had with the software, specifically how to address partial payments.

Response from Jobber Software

Thanks for your review, Sai! We're so glad we've been able to help you get control back of your business. Thanks for being on the Jobber team, and enjoy the partial payments features!

Translate with Google

We've been using Jobber for almost 3 years now, and we love it. Very user friendly.

Reviewed on 3/8/2018

Pros

How user friendly it is. We use it as a scheduling software system for our cleaning business. It's great that our staff can easily access their schedule from their phones, and us in admin can go in to make changes on a dime, and it will update automatically. We also use the invoicing portion of the software, which really helps us to keep track of our Accounts Receivables. It's nice to have all of our company/customer info in one place as it helps to keep us organized.

Cons

- That there is nowhere to safely store customer's CC info if we do not use the jobber payment program. We've been using Moneris for years, and we're not ready to make the switch yet.
- sometimes our cleaners have issues with the app - it will stop working or freeze up on them.
- You aren't able to apply a large batch payment for multiple invoices at once. You have to go in and mark each invoice as paid which can be time consuming when we receive a large payment against 50+ invoices at once.

Translate with Google

Save time and money and start using Jobber today

Reviewed on 11/27/2014
Review Source

Our company provides two disparate services to home owners, handyman services and residential cleaning services. Finding a scheduling software solution to handle both types of businesses was a challenge. When we finally found Jobber we were very pleased to find a solution that was both complete and yet easy to learn and use.

We were able to import our customer base from Quickbooks with no problem. As a matter of fact, the import/export functionality between Quickbooks and Jobber is exceptional. Now, we are able to enter information once (at the time of an estimate) and then use that same information to populate the work order and invoice in Jobber and even export it to Quickbooks so that we have a complete record of the work done in our accounting software. The two products combine to give your business a one-two punch in the battle to manage the amount of information generated on a daily basis.
The calendar/scheduling portion of Jobber is also very good. We use the "grid" view and its easy to move jobs during the day or even to reassign to another team member. One improvement that could be made is to add team functionality to the scheduler. From a systems standpoint, this is not easy to do and I'm sure that once the programmers at Jobber figure it out, it will be rolled out to the users.
We have just started using the capability to attach files to our customer's profiles. Now, we are able to scan handwritten documents such as estimates and attach them to the Quote in Jobber so that we can always go back and see the original document if needed.
One concern with a cloud based scheduler such as Jobber is up time. I am happy to report that up time has never been an issue. The system operates with 99.99% availability. Its ready to use when you need it.
Jobber provides exceptional customer service through their chat feature. A tech is always available during business hours.

Pros

Ease of set up
Ease of training - very intuitive to learn
You can go ahead and start today and use as a calendar. As you become more comfortable you can easily add more of their functionality.

Response from Jobber

Hey Royce!

Thank you so much for the kind words! We're so happy that you find Jobber easy to use – that's something we pride ourselves on.

Please do let me know if there is anything else I can help you with.

Cheers, Aidan.

We love Jobber!

Reviewed on 8/23/2018

We love jobber, its a great software and has helped us organize the company tremendously!

Pros

This software is fast, easy to use and organized. The options to separate a quote into multiple jobs has been detrimental to our business.

Cons

Jobber doesnt work well with multiple sales people, you can set defaults but they will be specific to one person. For instance, if you have two estimators and you want the quote to be sent from that specific sales person you will have to go in and change names, company names, etc each time. The default option should have multiple options set to sales persons individually.

Response from Jobber Software

Thanks for the review, Kate! A Jobber account allows for just one company's branding, but if you'd like replies for emails to go to different email addresses, you can remove the email address from your settings, which will cause email replies to go to the email address associated with whichever user sent out the email from Jobber. If you have more than one company, it's possible to set up multiple Jobber accounts and have them linked, which also might help with separating branding. If you have any questions about this or additional feedback, please reach out to our Success team and we'll do our best to help out. Thanks again for your feedback!

Translate with Google

I really like Jobber. It has helped us grown our business in many ways. It is professional for our clients & even our employee's!

Reviewed on 9/4/2017
Review Source: SoftwareAdvice

I would also like to see an email notification 'OPTION' where customers would be notified if a job was skipped. There should also be a section for the reason why it was skipped. We should be able to make these reasons whatever we want in the settings... THIS IS HUGE!

The amount of time I spend notifying clients we have skipped a lawn cut due to "Minimal growth" or "The lawn too wet to cut" or "Cannot access the back lawn"...

This is such an important need of ours. I want to use Jobber for the next 30 years but if these changes do not happen we may create our own program one day - I DO NOT WANT TO DO THAT!

OVERALL I WOULD RECOMMEND JOBBER TO ANYONE WHO NEEDS HELP WITH SCHEDULING & INVOICING!

Pros

I like the fact that Jobber will not allow you to forget about any jobs, quotes, & most importantly invoices...
The invoices are very professional looking. The ease of use of the software is awesome! The help/support there for you from their team is 10 out of 10/Tops/ the best! It does NOT get better as far as customer service goes...

Cons

I would like to see us be able to "Bold, italic, underline, etc" the fonts in invoices, jobs, everything! We should be able to format the font the same way we can in say - Google email!

Translate with Google

I LOVE Jobber, and this new feature that makes the app friendlier for admins is so appreciated.

Reviewed on 6/1/2018

It saves me SO MUCH TIME!!!

Pros

It's intuitive. I don't have to try to figure out how things work; if I just use it the way it makes sens, it works for me.
With the new feature - team view - I can schedule a job on the fly without switching back and forth between employee schedules.

Cons

Only one small complaint, that there's probably already a solution for that I'm not aware of: When I drag a cleaning from one time slot to another, it doesn't automatically go to the hour, quarter-hour... So if I have it set for 8AM and I want to move it to 9AM, it will often end up with a start time of 8:59 or 9:03. Something random like that.

Response from Jobber Software

Thanks for the review, Susan! You made our day :) For the time issue you're seeing on the calendar, sometimes this can happen if your browser is not set at 100% zoom, so you may be zoomed in or out. If you're continuing to see the issue, please reach out to our Success team by phone, chat or email and we can do our best to help and troubleshoot.

Excellent

Reviewed on 7/12/2018

I'm able to run my small business like a Fortune 500 business and it looks like one too! Customers, employees and I love it!

Pros

Jobber has empowered our company to grow from 0 to 400+ weekly accounts in just 2 years by eliminating the billing, routing, staffing and payroll issues we otherwise would be battling. We started out with an excel spreadsheet, but then we found Jobber and it solved most of our problems immediately. Later, they added even more functionality, closing the gap and allowing us to run our business profitably and efficiently from anywhere. The app is great and my team literally has no boundaries, other than their cell phone signal. I recommend it to anyone in a small service related business.

Cons

The built in Google routing doesn't always seem accurate, but that's a Google issue, not Jobber. Otherwise, we love it!

Response from Jobber Software

Wow, thanks so much, Edward! We're so happy to have you on the team.

Translate with Google

Jobber is easy to use for all business owners despite your tech knowledge. Eliminates paperwork!

Reviewed on 3/2/2018

Eliminates Paperwork and easy to use!

Pros

We love the SMS messaging and email appointment reminders because that saves us a lot of time on the phone. Appointments that are already confirmed help us so much. The scheduling of the Jobs is very quick and efficient. It has also been great to be able to store a customers card info in the system which makes it more convenient for us to get paid after each pest control appointment but also less hassle for the customer. The employee time logs for Jobber are great as well. They can just start and stop their time each day which makes payroll much easier for accounting company.

Cons

We want to be able to send out more sms appointment reminders. As in more than one. It would help us to be able to send out one like a week or two before then also like one day before the appointment. Have found that many customers dont check email.

Fantastick Experience

Reviewed on 2/10/2015

Its been over 6 months now that we have been using Jobber and I honestly don't know how we functioned without it.

As a repair and service business we receive between 4 to 6 new jobs a day typically ranging in duration from half a day to several days for on-site work. Not only are we better able to schedule the crews to be more efficient, the communication to our customers has improved dramatically.

When we made the decision to trial run Jobber we simply were looking for an electronic calendar scheduling tool. All I can say is "WOW" - I went from hours of scheduling then calling, texting or e-mailing job assignments to the crews every night from home to actually having the next day's schedules set and distributed to the crews BEFORE I leave the office for the day.

Not only did I get my personal time back to spend with family, the crews are better informed of specific job requirements which in turn make them more efficient and productive on their specific jobs. I'm happier, my family is happier, the crews are happier but most importantly my customers are happier.

Once we had the crews comfortable with electronic scheduling and task completion we rolled out time tracking; again - WOW. The ability to approve our mobile workforce job related time on a daily basis without requiring paper timesheets and redundant data entry has now allowed my administration staff to reallocate their time towards other process improvement projects.

I have two minor issues with Jobber, and that is the linking with our Quickbooks is not quite as seamless as I would have wished and the functionality of the Client Reminders and Website integration is limited. With that being said, I refer back to my original reason for trying Jobber and that was simply to have some form of electronic scheduling tool.

We have had numerous interactions with the Jobber support team and they have always been available to take the time to understand our specific issues and offer solutions.

In conclusion I would say that Jobber has streamlined our processes, improved our employee morale and enhanced our customer service touch. I would strongly recommend this product to anyone looking for a simple, user friendly and cost effective solution to crew scheduling.