Infusionsoft Reviews

Infusionsoft

CRM, sales & marketing software for small businesses

4.1/5 (821 reviews)

InfusionSoft - Great CRM software

Reviewed on 12/4/2018

The overall experience has been quite enlightening on how process flows are vital to making your business function correctly. My application is primarily used as a lead management system and not all our employees use InfusionSoft, which meant I had to integrate InfusionSoft with Google Sheets which makes it easier for my sales team to acquire data to leads as they come in. Most of my time is spent in campaign builder and I am currently overhauling our current lead process and I keep learning new things everyday on how to program logic to suit our business needs.

Pros

What I like most about InfusionSoft is the functionality and its endless possibilities. The Campaign Builder has an easy to use interface with limitless possibilities that can be constructed to suit your unique business needs. With a great email builder as well to create those beautiful calls to action that will surely ignite your leads' desire to buy whatever you are selling. I specifically manage the database of leads and users and find it to be quite user friendly, InfusionSoft will warn you about an increase in bad email addresses, allowing you enough time to clean it up before it affects your business badly. Another great aspect is the help provided by agents via the Chat facility, you can chat live with an InfusionSoft assistant to help you with any problems you might have. I find it extremely helpful in times when I am unsure of what to do.

Cons

While I do have high praise for the campaign builder and its limitless possibilities, this can also be a problem as when I first started using the software; I didn't know what was what. There is basic training available, but I don't feel it adequately explains the possibilities of what can be done. To fully unlock the potential of InfusionSoft, some additional training will be required.

Response from Infusionsoft

Hi Nathan,

Thank you so much for taking the time to write such a thoughtful review. We truly appreciate your input - especially hearing from what I would call a "power user" :)

Cheers,
Sarah, Advocacy Manager at Infusionsoft

Translate with Google

We were a loyal IS customer for 10 years until...

Reviewed on 11/2/2018

Product is fine, but management, support and client service leaves a lot to be desired.

Pros

The product itself is very useful and good. While there are no "perfect" automation apps on the market that fulfill all our requirements, IS did a relatively good job of it.
They've been pushing lots of regular updates which is good, but doesn't make up for what I'll describe in the Cons section.

Cons

Many other automation apps have built-in features that are very useful, but Infusionsoft requires a LOT of 3rd party apps (which adds on a lot of costs for a small business) to do a lot of things other apps have out of the box. As mentioned, I understand no app on the market is 100% perfect and the other apps have their own deficiencies.
The worst part of Infusionsoft is not the product itself (the product is relatively good) but it's the entire management and customer support that is problematic.

Often times, chat support (while friendly & quick), is not very familiar with the IS product. Often times, it's the we the customers who know more than they do.

Finally, as mentioned, we were with IS for 10yrs and then they decided to raise our price by 400% giving us only 30 days notice via email (and a poorly written one). This has caused a furor amongst long-time clients & resulted in a large exodus of long-time clients. Apparently the new management didn't really care, despite many of thus believed we were grand-fathered into our original plans.

All in all, many of us felt it was poorly handled by management and that's why we left them after ten years, despite the pain of migrating to a new platform.

They are trying to expand globally but IS is still not really setup to work internationally. We were probably one of the first companies in Asia to use them and they completely ignored our feedback or even show any interest us when we attended a live seminar with them.

3.0/10

For the smart marketer

Reviewed on 11/16/2017

Providing consistency over the 1-2 year period our customers work with us.
Better handling of leads, turning them in to better conversions
Automating mundane tasks like letters, cards, packages, etc.
Generating referrals in a consistent trackable manner.
Warming leads more effectively
Combining online and offline interactions
Notifications of important milestones in the sales and fulfillment process

Pros

Customizability is my favorite part of Infusionsoft. It is very powerful to be able to have it do exactly what you have dreamed up. It seems pretty simplistic at first, but when you get into it, you start to realize that the possibilities are endless of what you can accomplish and do with it. For me the CRM and Campaign builder are doing automated tasks for me that would take our team hours to accomplish, and catching our sales and fulfillment process at critical time points to make sure our patient experience is the best it can be.

I really love and use campaign builder . . . a lot. You can make campaigns do whatever you want AND make them start to perform based on the interaction that your customers have with the campaigns. That is very powerful and one of the big differentiators IS has from other software I have found.

I've used IS for about 4 years now and I'm building new things every week to help reduce the tasks I do and my employees do.

I also love the community. Going to ICON (the conference that infusionsoft puts on) was one of the best experiences I have had as a business owner. It was amazing to see thousands of small business owners making things happen and helping each other.

Infusionsoft really does live by its tag line "We help Small Businesses Succeed."

Cons

There is work involved. I'm not really trying to be facetious. So many times we want a silver bullet that makes everything as easy as wasting 6 hours on your friends facebook feeds. In life in general, it's not easy to customize anything, but when it is finally tailored right to what your business needs, it is very powerful. Infusionsoft isn't a few clicks here and there and over with, but if it were, it wouldn't be the powerful machine it is. So you have to be willing to invest in harnessing it to your wagon and making it work for you. That investment can potentially involve you or your staff learning how to use it, and/or hiring third party companies who help you get it doing what you want it to do. As long as you go into it knowing that there is tremendous benefit from both of these investments, your business will be influenced for the better.

Infusionsoft has a lot of things that are cookie cutter easy, but I think of it more like a cookie cutter maker than some software that does one or two things well and leaves businesses lacking in functionality or customizability. Learning the skills I have gained in Infusionsoft have totally transformed the way I think about marketing to my patients and everyone around me.

Translate with Google

Great tool but not without issues

Reviewed on 8/23/2017
Review Source: SoftwareAdvice

For the price and what it does, we have yet to find a better solution. I believe in the product but wish they would work harder on fixing current problems rather than rolling out new tools. It does take some time learning the ropes but there are lots of great tools, webinars, and people willing to help. It's a great community. (Big shout out to MonkeyPod Marketing and Greg Jenkins)

Pros

I like being able to set up campaigns that run the full year making sure the customer is kept in the loop. With proper tags I can see that things are running smoothly.

Cons

1) Support. If you are in the US I am sure that support is much better but being 9 hrs ahead of the IS HQ I am usually stuck with the total waste of time 'Chat Support'. Two years ago support would have gotten 5 of 5, today I would give it one star at best.

2) The platform is about 5 years behind the times. Powerful but the look, usability, and feel are dated. If they don't get on this in the next year or two I would expect serious competition to start circling.

3) They remove useful tools, replace with simplicity, and then pat themselves on the back for their own awesomeness. I can write a book about the lack of flexibility in the new (1 year) email builder that was stripped of most of the designing strengths. When they added the ability underline text 4 months in (seriously) they cheered themselves to no end. How email builder was rolled out without the ability to underline is a headscratcher and I am never going to stop complaining about the removal of the HTML snippet.

***Sorry, it's always easier to remember what you don't like than what you do.

Response from Saphiya

Hi Liam,

Thank you for writing a review. I will make sure to share your product feedback with the right teams here so we can create a better experience for our customers. Take care!

Customer Service or Sales CRMs

Reviewed on 11/10/2016

Looking at most CRMs the database aspect is pretty much the same from one to another. What I have found is that most are slightly better setup for sales than for customer service. Without diminishing the importance of sales (we all need them, all the time) we are a customer service-based company and follow many qualitative data points of customer satisfaction and comments. We use them to keep track of current service levels and to anticipate the needs of our clients.

InfusionSoft has been very good at helping us identify these data and prepare them for analysis. SalesForce is not as friendly to helping us find and use them. I take nothing away from SalesForce and a robust sales program for medium and large operations, however small to medium businesses that are driven by customer service more than sales will find that InfusionSoft is more tho their liking.

As for the value, both are reasonable in terms of ROI, but InfusionSoft is less costly and has a much softer, more relaxed sales team. After sale, InfusionSoft is outstanding in helping capture complex, less obvious data about our clients. InfusionSoft represents the concierge service level that so many businesses are trying to develop and maintain with their customer base.

Pros

The people of InfusionSoft know how to help customize their software to whatever you want to follow, no matter how unconventional it is. They work hard at through free of cost assistance to leverage their program to the clients benefit.

They have a large and deep community of users that help enrich the users' experience.

Cons

Its integration is less ubiquitous than that of SalesForce, but is growing constantly.

Translate with Google

What's So Automated About Infusionsoft?

Reviewed on 2/16/2017
Review Source: SoftwareAdvice

I have researched CRMs and Marketing Software for the past several years. As a REALTOR, the company software had changed multiple times, leaving my personal system outdated, which prompted me to see if it was time to invest and make a commitment to something I would know nothing about until I jump in with two feet and my pocketbook. So I did. I reviewed and tested a multitude of software and found many that I liked but none quite suited for the money vs. the features vs. my unique business needs. Hatchbuck, DaPulse, and 17 Hats are a few I can remember and recommend to varying degrees but each fell short of my specific needs and desired growth. And while several appeared cheaper at the onset, when estimating cost after growth (which would be the "long term") I realized paying a little more now for a consistent pricing may well be the best option.

My group has 4-5 users and looking at 5,000 contacts - which need sorted and categorized and updated. So although I may not be concerned about limits on number of emails sent monthly - I did need to cap my user costs and contact costs hoping to grown to about 35,000 contacts. I spoke with all the professionals and most just didn't know what to do and each thought one was as good as another based on personal experience.

Pros

I tried many brands, however, each time I got a great email, an immediate response, a beautiful landing page I continued to see the name Infusionsoft. The research and features were outstanding. As I began looking at those at the higher level of business, which I wanted to obtain, I saw most, in a variety of industries, had chosen Infusionsoft. I was surprised when surveying the target group of Infusionsoft Users, they each were optimistic about their future commitment to continue their relationship. So I jumped in! I am confident it will be an investment of time, money and frustration of efforts - but I look forward to building system, upon a system and automating many general tasks and information sharing.

Cons

The investment was a minor con - but the prices have become more in line with the value as my years of investigation and research continued. The biggest con is the education investment and the delayed gratification of understanding this will be a process. My optimism has been a bit dampened with the realization I may not easily, understand trigger relationships and process. Additionally, my "initial payment" for training although friendly has been less than sufficient, and less than simple to establish a confidence that I can get it done in a year. However, I still believe I will be with the system for a long period of time, and patience and bridled expectations will become the new norm.

A Strong CRM / Email Marketing Solution / Not Trivial to Set Up

Reviewed on 10/26/2016
Review Source: SoftwareAdvice

Infusionsoft is a CRM solution designed for small businesses. It's not the tool for enterprise or medium sized businesses needing more than 15 to 20 seats. Think of it as a MailChimp / Saleforce with an emailing workflow engine. It allow you to build email sequences that adjust the content you send based on what each contact does. That's an over simplification, but at it's core that what it does.

It's got a huge community of add on products supporting it. You can build membership sites with it. You can enable call centers with it. The application are numerous, but it is not a tool very everyone. There are times when its not a fit.

Many business owners take it on expecting to configure it with minimal outside help. That is probably not a good idea. It's like building your office network yourself following YouTube video instructions. You may get it done, but not without a lot of time and frustration. Even worse, when you are done, you may have made mistakes an experienced person would never do that keep you from making the best use of the tool especially in the long run.

Pros

The tool has a lot of power. It enables you to automate email campaigns targeting each contact based on what you know about them. If they answer a question on a form, you can sent them one thing. If you learn they live in one state versus another, you can customize content to them. If they visit specific pages of your site and login many times into your membership site, you can change what they see.

It has a huge amount of power.

Cons

It's not a do-it-yourself tool. Lot's of people complain saying it's too hard to use and too expensive. Infusionsoft is a complex piece of software. If a complete newbee could make it work perfectly on their own, it wouldn't be able to provide you with all the feature it includes.

I have seen Infusionsoft sold from the stage with promises that it's a self-serve, DIY solution. Honestly, it is not. That's why you have a very healthy Infusionsoft consultants and partners community servicing it. These consultants and partner focus on all aspects of the solution working to help business owners put the tool to good use.

Translate with Google

All in one CRM!! Solid for small businesses!

Reviewed on 3/14/2018
Review Source: SoftwareAdvice

Infusionsoft is a solid choice for a small business without ambitions to scale rapidly (i.e. think accounting firm, not tech startup).

Pros

As a CRM Analyst/Consultant, most of my projects are helping companies administrated and implemented different types of CRMS and marketing software. So I have the chance to research and test a multitude of CRM's and Marketing Software for the past several years and Infusionsoft is one of my favorites. I have helped two small companies(around 20-30 employees)implement this product from start to finish. I have very impressed on how robust and strong this CRM really is. With this software, you can create a software stack with different add-ons which can accomplish almost anything. There are programs that help with scheduling, membership sites, integration with Facebook audiences, text messaging and countless others. Infusionsoft has an API that is easy to use and integrate with other systems you may be using. For the price, I would say this is an all in one CRM tool. Another great feature that Infusionsoft offers is the ability to create mobile-responsive landing pages and pairing this automation with a CRM with robust capability for sales follow-up is what creates the value and you also get the ability to generate e-commerce and tracking reports. I would definitely recommend this product.

Cons

Infusionsoft only includes the basic Lead Generation reports. If you want to generate the true ROI reports it will require you to purchase add-ons, such as Wicked Reports. I would say that these reports are critical for understanding where your leads are generated and how to refine your marketing.

Translate with Google

Infusionsoft has helped me serve my Financial Advisors on a much bigger scale

Reviewed on 7/7/2016
Review Source

Infusionsoft is an AMAZING software and it has transformed my business. Since I've automated all my video production and promotion processes for my clients, I'm now positioned to serve hundreds of clients over the next few years and make a much bigger positive difference in their lives. Infusionsoft is such an absolute game changer.

Pros

Customer support is very good and readily available, and I use it weekly to continue to build out and automate my systems. The app's functionality allows me to streamline my services by automating the process. It does the work of a full-time project manager, and does it better and faster since it's automated.

Cons

They don't call it "confusionsoft" for nothing. It's confusing in many ways. But I think for an app with such robust functionality, it just can't be totally obvious and simple because there are too many moving parts. It's a complex software that has the ability to execute complex functions, which means it's not going to necessarily be something you can just pick up and use without any training. I think the big area that could be improved is the Referral Partner Center. It seems exceptionally non-intuitive.

Response from Infusionsoft, Inc.

Thank you so much for the great review. We are so happy Infusionsoft has helped you transform your business and serve your Financial Advisor customer on a larger scale. Also, thank you for the feedback on the Referral Partner Center.

Translate with Google

Infusionsoft helps me capture and convert leads by combining the best of CRM and marketing automation functionality.

Reviewed on 10/14/2017
Review Source: SoftwareAdvice

The ecosystem of Infusionsoft is almost as important as the software itself. You can create a software stack with a number of different add-ons which can accomplish most anything. There are programs that help with scheduling (Appointment Core), membership sites (Memberium), integration with Facebook audiences (Sync2CRM), text messaging (Plus This) and countless others. Infusionsoft has an API with which it is easy to integrate and many platforms within the community have done just that.

Pros

Infusionsoft simply has the best "all-in-one CRM" for the price. The marketing automation section of Infusionsoft includes a visual campaign builder for automated emails which I consider one of the best in the industry. The ability to create beautiful, mobile-responsive landing pages simply adds to the value of the automation. Pairing this automation with a CRM with robust capability for sales follow-up is what creates the value. The e-commerce and tracking reports are just a bonus.

Cons

Infusionsoft includes basic Lead Generation reports but true ROI reports require add-ons, such as Wicked Reports or Graphly. Such reports are critical for understanding from where your leads are generated and how to refine your marketing. Despite this being a downside, I would add that a software stack of Infusionsoft and Wicked Reports is often less expensive and more effective than other CRM alternatives. Additionally, Infusionsoft is planning to release advanced analytics baked into the platform shortly, or so I have heard.

Translate with Google

Infusionsoft is a complete, powerful marketing tool that can automate businesses.

Reviewed on 7/23/2018

As an email marketing system, marketing and business automation tool, crm, and order processing Infusionsoft is very functional and powerful. It is a complex system, by it's very nature because it is so powerful and the functionality available. I have clients set up with powerful automation, business processes that simplify their efforts, and integration with other systems that can handle their financial accounting, etc... At this point Infusionsoft is simplifying the front end User Interface so it is easier for end users and have also made entry cost much less for entry level.

Pros

Infusionsoft is very, very powerful when the implementation is thought out, most functions are used, and it is maintained in the marketing programs of businesses. The Campaign Builder has incredible power in building marketing and business automation for a business. I've built a lot of automation for my clients that takes much of the workload of staff and owners. It also provides ways to provide information to staff and management without them having to log in constantly.

Infusionsoft has an APi that makes specific customizations possible and allows for numerous external apps that add function, value, and ease to Infusionsoft.

Cons

The ecommerce shopping cart has always come up short for processing multiple products. The single order forms are functional and useful. Again, Infusionsoft's API and developer relationships provide for enhancements and substitutions for areas that might be lacking.

Translate with Google

I have been an Infusionsoft users for longer than 8 years and now as a business coach I am also a Infusionsoft partner and recommend it to my clients.

Reviewed on 9/22/2017
Review Source: SoftwareAdvice

Generally I feel sorry for a business that doesnt have a CRM in place like Infusionsoft. I have seen many businesses that have been in "The land of paper" or working from dodgy old excel databases have such great growth and it really streamlines their business and brings it into the NOW! Infusionsoft really does automate your business which allows a business owner more time for what they should be doing nad less time bogged down with paperwork. It also allows a business owner to have a birds-eye-view of all the activity in their business which is crucial for business growth!

Pros

I got hooked by the automation as follow-up is so important in business and is often overlooked or forgotten by a business. Set it up right and your clients will love how attentive you are ( and you haven't thought about them once!)
I love the easy build newsletter templates and the webforms are great for building your database and getting enquiries! Plus there is the benefit of the online wall.

Cons

Sometimes email broadcasts don't make it through company firewalls and simply hard bounce. And the fact that I live in Australia and we still have to call and liase at silly times (6am or 11pm) to get support is not cool.

Response from Saphiya

Hi Janine,
Thank you for leaving a review and for your kind words. If you need to contact support during your business hours in Australia, we have 24/7 support chat that can help you! Here is some more information. http://help.infusionsoft.com/userguides/get-started/initial-setup-checklist/get-more-help-and-support. Thank you!

Translate with Google

Infusionsoft is one of the best purchases I have ever made

Reviewed on 9/18/2017

Automation in email marketing, a place where I can store all my contacts, the ability to stay in front of my customers, return customers due to the fact that they don't forget about us. My time is also freed up so I am able to accomplish more in my day.

Pros

-This software is pretty easy to use for most basic applications.
-There are many options and nearly endless uses for Infusionsoft. If you can think of a way you want to use it, the support team can help you implement it.
-The automation of this software is what I love the most about it. At first, you spend a good amount of time setting everything up but once it is set up it runs pretty much all on its own. Saving you time.
The support for infusionsoft is one of the best I have ever dealt with. They go above and beyond to help you figure it out. Your success really is their success.

Cons

If you want to do some of the more details campaigns it can get a little tricky. If you are not spending a lot of time on the software you may forget how to do some things that you don't do on a regular basis. The support team is usually happy to help or get someone who can.

Response from Infusionsoft

Hi Anthon,
We agree - your success is our success! Thank you for your kind words about Infusionsoft and the support team. We're happy to hear about all the benefits the automation has had on you and your business. Thank you for writing a review!

Translate with Google

Excellent and Continuing Landing Pages, Drag & Drop Email Builder & E-Commerce Additions & Updates

Reviewed on 4/25/2018

Pros

Infusionsoft has been working to improve their existing features, like the functionality and customization capability of their Responsive Drag & Drop email builder and the improvements in building more complex products and upsells in their E-commerce platform, they are quickly beginning to eliminate the need for many of the 3rd party integrations and plug-ins, and truly becoming an all-in-one solution for marketing, CRM, e-commerce and more for your business.

Cons

Even with Infusionsoft's many improvements of the last 6-12 months, often there are still barriers to the software's functionality and communication to other programs and plug-ins (integrations) that require yet another purchase or subscription to use. Some of these 3rd party applications offer free integrations, but they are often unreliable or simply non-existent. As an Infusionsoft user who handles multiple accounts for my clients, it is frustrating to have to go to clients again and again with news that they need to spend more money (when Infusionsoft is plenty pricey already) in order to achieve the results they were hoping. Infusionsoft has long been touted as the all-in-one solution, but at this point, and in order to achieve true, full functionality, this is not yet the case.

Translate with Google

Not just software - a massive resource for your business

Reviewed on 9/12/2017
Review Source: SoftwareAdvice

My husband runs 13 restraurants with Infusionsoft. I run a coaching and training business. The software is adaptable to your situation. And the training that it provides turns your entire team into a marketing/sales powerhouse!

Pros

I love the ease of the email templates and putting really cool stuff out to my clients. I love seeing the monthly updates and the improvements. There is so much power in the software and I've only been able to tap a small bit of it. It's completely worth the cost you pay because the support is huge! The whole company is dedicated to helping small businesses succeed. Love the Podcast, the emails, the tutuorials, and the support staff who just keep delivering massive content to help you grow your business.

Cons

There's a learning curve to get started. I highly recommned taking the University course they provide because with it, you'll have everything you need to really make a quick impact in your business. The company is still very USA centric but with the new improvements like language support and multi currency support, those of us in other countries now better options.

Response from Saphiya

Hi Lindley,
Thank you for leaving a review! I’m happy to hear Infusionsoft has made an impact on your and your husband's businesses. We look forward to hearing more as you continue to tap into the full power of the software. Take care!

Translate with Google

I have become an InfusionSoft expert thanks to their support team

Reviewed on 1/23/2016
Review Source

It has been over 2 years since we switch to InfusionSoft from other marketing automation tool and CRM system, and it has been the most positive experience. The team and management could not be more happy with the transition. From the sales process to the on-boarding, InfusionSoft people were polite, professional, and for sure helped us up our game when it comes to sales and automation - ACROSS THE BOARD!

Pros

Besides offering the best customer and technical support team I have ever dealt with, InfusionSoft allows it's users to grow in skills and develop expertise in the software, which in turn, reduces the need to hire an external consultant and keeps the knowledge in house. This is very much invaluable as we continue to grow our team over time. With InfusionSoft we were also able to stream processes such as email marketing, sales pipeline, CRM and customization of our customer email marketing program.
The Campaign Builder is unquestionably the best feature InfusionSoft offers, with dozens of internal tools and functionality to utilize. My favorite trick is the Campaign Links, allowing you to change the links used in internal emails of the campaign as URLs change - so you don't have to worry about going to each email and change the URL manually. This saves hours of man time and allows your team to focus on strategy and implementation.

Cons

We had some bumps on the road, and continue to experience some difficulties with InfusionSoft. In my opinion, the system was not originally developed for B2B companies and this is why opportunity (=each sale coming through the system) and contact records are linked in an odd and inefficient way. We approached the company with this issue, and were told they are working on a way to fix it. However, as we improved our knowledge and skills with the software, we were able to find a work-around to solve this issue.

Infusionsoft Is a Great Tool for Many Businesses

Reviewed on 10/3/2018

There have been times that I wanted to throw in the towel - remember, I was a brand new business owner and really had no idea what I was doing!! I learned the hard way - by screwing up, then learning how to fix what was broken (hey - I still do this sometimes!!). I will say that it's been a game-changer for me and I'm still learning new things that benefit me AND my clients each and every day. Support is super-helpful and there is an entire community of terrific people who try new things and are very open to share what they learn!!

Pros

I have been using Infusionsoft for years. I love that I can setup an email campaign, load a form onto my site, and people who complete that form will drop into that campaign to receive my marketing. I love it even better that they will BUY from me because of these campaigns.

Cons

I didn't understand marketing, automation, integrations, sales, or business (and many other things) when I started with Infusionsoft. I was just starting my businesses and had no idea what I needed, but a couple of my clients had it, so I learned it for them, then got it for myself. I have internal processes setup for things I do on a regular basis and I have processes setup for things clients do on a regular basis. I love knowing that when "X" happens, "Y" will come next, followed by "Z".

Translate with Google

It fulfills what it promises, a software with great utility

Reviewed on 11/23/2018
Review Source: SoftwareAdvice

It is a tool of great functions that has allowed us to use base and sustenance to each advance that we give in our management of work and in general in each business that we carry out. Both customers and we can observe personal information, this way we have relevant data about the person with whom we want to work. With Infusionsoft we have managed to improve the quality of our project and with this the experience that the clients have with us, in this way we make sure that they feel satisfied every time they need to resort to our work.

Pros

It is ideal to work, comfortable, easy and fast. From the beginning it has always been simple to use, they provide demos and quality training to understand all the steps required for its proper use. It automates work, it coordinates excellently the emails with correct redirection, the labeling is ideal for the correct organization of the groups and thus differentiate the groups of people to whom I direct my messages and correspondences. It's incredible, all in one.

Cons

It is a daily and exponential learning curve. I have not presented major inconveniences until now. Complete tools and adequate functionality.
The customer service has been there when I need it, answers them to each of my doubts and resolves any problems that may arise.

Translate with Google

Outstanding tool for small business

Reviewed on 7/7/2016
Review Source

As a small law office, I didn't think I would need a robust solution like Infusionsoft. Wrong! I love the product! it has helped me keep in touch with my clients, announce new initiatives, track Facebook click-throughs (through a partner), stay current with my referral sources, and more. I even use it in conjunction with a scheduling system so that when my clients self-schedule their appointment, it is confirmed via email, and their records are automatically stored or updated in the CRM. Then as we complete the work, "campaigns" (the processes inside Infusionsoft) set tags, track progress, and notify internal staff of next steps. I'm not sure how I would live without it now!

Pros

Robust, full featured email marketing system and more. Customer support is outstanding... I call, and I get a real person who knows the system, and answers! There are many excellent providers of third party apps for Infusionsoft, with a huge array of features.

Cons

It is somewhat overwhelming, but, once you "get" how it works, creating new sequences and new campaigns is a relatively quick process. I'm not impressed with the native mobile app, which is very limited in function, but if you need access to contacts, they are there.

Response from Infusionsoft, Inc.

Thank you so much for your review of Infusionsoft. We are so glad it has helped your law office track more and save time.

Translate with Google

This is a business game changer

Reviewed on 10/25/2017
Review Source: SoftwareAdvice

Switching to Infusionsoft and investing in training through the Infusionsoft University has taken us from a local company to an international company with consistent sales year round. I would be willing to say Infusionsoft is the number one reason for our growth.

Pros

Using Infusionsoft has allowed us to consistently double our revenue every year. The ability to close deals increases 10 fold when you can automate many of the processes. Before we started using Infusionsoft there was never enough time in the day to get things done. Now we can follow up on every lead and close the deals that were slipping through our fingers without it. With just two of us in the office, it allows us to reach out with over 30,000 emails per month to prospective customers to deliver the information they need to convert to a buyer. We could not possibly do this manually. The cost of hiring staff to do the same work would be 10 times more expensive.

Cons

There is a pretty steep learning curve and it is more costly than others but if you can invest the time to really learn the software and implement as many features as possible, it more than pays for itself in the long run.

Translate with Google

Best CRM for small business owners

Reviewed on 9/24/2018
Review Source

Pros

I am a big fan of Infusionsoft. I've been using it for 5+ years now in the daily operations of the company I own. At the beginning I had just a handful of contacts and a sales funnel. Now Infusionsoft is the home to thousands of contacts, dozens of sales funnels, bunches of landing pages, product links, broadcast emails, sales reports, automated emails, and more. And I know we don't use every feature Infusionsoft offers.

Also, big deal: Their customer support is fantastic. Email, chat, phone: They've always solved our problems quickly and cordially. I highly recommend them.

Cons

Infusionsoft does have a steep learning curve. Back when I started they charged a separate fee to teach you the software; they may or may not do that anymore, but it definitely was a good idea. You need an expert to jump-start you.

The pricing isn't cheap. But I think it's reasonable. We've tried to jump ship from Infusionsoft to another CRM before, but the other CRM kept frustrating us with its lack of features or confusing interface. We returned home to Infusionsoft, and here we plan to stay.

Translate with Google

Perfect for marketing automation more customers, increase sales and save time.

Reviewed on 5/30/2018

Without losing this idea at any time, Infusionsoft has launched a marketing and sales automation software with everything needed to get more customers, increase sales and save time. All this focused on small business sectors

Pros

Focus on small businesses and businesses: This is a strong point of this platform because it safeguards the interests and tries to cover the needs of a sector, that of small businesses and businesses, generally something forgotten by the tools and Marketing services.

Sales-centric: Everything related to this platform is directly related to the increase of sales: interface, Web page, demos, help systems. With the added value that, according to the experience of many of its users who claim to have increased their volume of business, achieves its objectives with solvency.

Remarkable system of automation and integration of services: its functionalities in this area are more than enough for the type of company that the program is aimed at. Therefore, we can talk about a practical tool and perfectly aligned with your objectives and customer profile.

Cons

Roaming: As it is aimed at small businesses, it is fully aware that these, being limited in resources and personnel, cannot devote many hours to attracting clients.

The price: Although the monthly quotas are acceptable, the initial amount to be paid is quite high, taking into account that there is no trial version (only a demo). You can check the prices of the tool in the price page of your website.

Reporting: This functionality is quite loose, especially with regard to the generation of marching details of campaigns and sales trends.

Poor web analytics: This is another aspect that should be improved, since the data offered are scarce and unreliable when determining conversion rates.

Translate with Google

Not for everyone, but certainly awesome!

Reviewed on 8/5/2016

From the first day of our product purchase, the Infusionsoft team made it clear that they were committed to our success. From the onboarding training, to their technical support, to their webinars - it's easy to tell they care about their customers and have total belief in their product. We were able to learn what we needed to automate and integrate our business, and quit doing repetitive tasks manually. It's opened up a world of integrations for us, and has been the catalyst to finding other software to complement and bolster our Infusionsoft tasks.

Pros

I love the ease with which I can build an automated campaign - just drag and drop! It's also great that it can integrate with almost anything. The customer service is superb. The company is super receptive to feedback, and over the course of my customer-ship has made multiple upgrades for the better.

Cons

Because of its broad functionality, it can be pretty overwhelming to the newbie. There are also multiple ways to accomplish the same objective (adding tags to a contact, as an example), that it makes it difficult to train internally. We also have an eCommerce function that goes totally unused, because we're not in the eCommerce business. I feel like it should be an optional add-on, really.

Response from Infusionsoft

Thank you so much for taking the time to review Infusionsoft. We love to hear when it helps people to stop doing repetitive tasks! We also appreciate the feedback on the eCommerce.

Translate with Google

As a Infusionsoft Virtual Assistant, I love the value it brings to my client's business.

Reviewed on 7/26/2017

I've been a Infusionsoft Virtual Assistant for 5 years. I'm the implementor of the marketing strategies for my clients. I also love that there are so many facets to the system that it's never boring.

Pros

I love that it's an all-around software package. You can send out emails (broadcasts), set up campaigns (numerous emails), tag your potential contacts to segregate your lists, use simple opt ins, and sell products online. You can have evergreen campaigns that work 24 hours for you. The ecommerce section is flexible. I love, love, love phone support...AND I also like there are private and non-private FB groups to provide support and valuable information about the software.

Cons

Initially it's overwhelming to people because there are so many features to the software. The learning curve is steep but then you can create a fully automated system to promote your business. There are some quirks with the campaigns but you can learn about them. I do think business owners need to look at the cost of the system and determine if they'll use it effectively.

Solid CRM for Marketing Minded Business Owners

Reviewed on 12/20/2011

If you're working out of spreadsheets or locally stored CRM or a mix of marketing systems (including billing), STOP!
Put this powerful CRM to work for you. I PROMISE this is the number 1 biggest right move we made when we formed our company, and you can't go wrong.

Pros

Complex enough to deal with the complex marketing challenges that business owners face, but simple enough that you can train your staff to utilize it in a couple days.
Their tagging, and custom fields allow for extreme segmentation of your database. Their API allows for extremely custom solutions that their standard software may not address.
Customer support is excellent and the management of the company is very interested in what the customer needs and is looking for.
Biggest plus of Infusionsoft is their origin story. The software was initially developed to meet the demands of direct response marketers. From that starting point they have enhanced the service to meet or exceed industry standards for CRMs.
Quite frankly, we wouldn't be in business if it were not for the automation we were able to achieve using InfusionSoft. I'd recommend this software to ANY BUSINESS PERSON who is serious about marketing and automation.

Cons

It's complex software. It isn't a basic auto responder, there are a lot of parts.
To be frank, after using the software for years I still don't know how to use 60% of what I know it can do.
While support is great, there could be more educational opportunities to during the course of the year to learn specific sections of the software's capabilities.
There's a significant investment up front for the software that may cause some to hesitate (it's worth it, but still, that could be a con for some)
You get penalized for people not knowing that marking you as spam is a big deal for the sender. So even if the recipient requested you email them, if they mark you as spam, you can get get into trouble with InfusionSoft. (I think this may be the case with any email sender though.)