Avaliações do SmartDraw

SmartDraw

Diagram tool to draw any type of chart or diagram

4.1/5 (64 avaliações)
Traduzir com Google

SmartDraw a powerful tool for diagramming, drawing, layout and more.

Avaliado em 08/02/2018
Fonte da avaliação: Capterra

It is perfect for drawing projects, has a wide range of templates that make it easier for you to work and all the types of diagrams you need (at least it is for my IT area), it has a desktop and online version that allows you to work in any place, it is very useful.

Vantagens

SmartDraw is a very complete plication for all types of diagrams that you need, has great virtues with respect to Visio that can be considered the number one in the market or at least used, when you need to diagram a project from the basic algorithm to the more complex gantt diagrams , this tool is very useful, it makes you much easier in work (in my experience much easier to use than Visio) the connection between diagrams is simpler, since finishing a diagram makes it much easier to do the following, has a wide range of options and templates that help you in the creation process, contributing to the development of diagrams for systems that you are going to develop, a very useful tool for projects where you need to correctly capture what you want to develop, use it, try it for yourself.

Desvantagens

Its main against is the price, the full version is very expensive although it allows you to enjoy the desktop version and its cost is very high, I think you should download it to compete more in the market.
The speed of the online version sometimes fluctuates negatively, it is a mistake that must be corrected.

Unstable and Quirky - Danger - Lost Work Zone

Avaliado em 21/08/2018
Fonte da avaliação: Capterra

The only benefit I have received is when I quickly print what I am working on, so that this horribly unstable and unpredictable program will not just lose it and delete even saved work from its memory. When you want to make certain measurements, you will never be able to do so, because it only allows "anchored" points to be measured - not the item or space you wish to measure. It is impossible to scale down their furniture selections/templates because they have it set to scale down the width, when all you want to change is the length. It has been a disappointing waste of time and money.

Vantagens

I has little to say for Pros: because it is just as easy to draw boxes without having this program. I learned every feature and applied all of the program's features. It is likely that you could get a beginning design to give to someone, as a simple floor plan, if that is what you need. But be sure to print it to preserve your work after each little change.

Desvantagens

Customer service is practically nil and there is no "help" or troubleshooting. If you try to contact them for support, you have to wait and see if they will send you an email the next day - and they usually won't. If you get the email, it does not remotely address the trouble or offer to talk you through it if their "solution" or instruction is not on point. Really disappointing. There is no auto save unless you are working in the Cloud for this program. Further, it constantly just stops and closes itself - and dumps all of your work during that session, even if you have been saving! So, then the hours of work are permanently lost - no kidding, EVEN if you pushed save. If you use it, you must remember to save, save, save - after each little line or inclusion and then print. Then close the program before its instability causes it to just close itself as to the design you are working on. If you don't close it down, you will lose all of your work. Then - get this - when you reopen a file after it has decided to shut down, it says that there is a recovered work file and asks if you want to open it and recover it. If you say "yes" the program shuts down again, over and over and over. It is so unstable that it can't hold up to the tasks it claims to be performing with its features, such as layers, measurements, inserting photos, etc.

1.0/10
Traduzir com Google

Great platform for simple submittal drawings.

Usado Semanal durante Mais de um ano
Avaliado em 10/01/2018
Fonte da avaliação: Capterra

If you are trying to do small professional projects, or simply create a blueprint of you home, SmartDraw's ease of use and robust set of options make it the smart choice over competitors.

Vantagens

Where this software really shines for our business is its ease of use for submittal drawings when bidding and creating contracts for jobs. It allows us to empower our salesmen to create their own submittals without the expense or training needed for some of the more "professional" suites. This means for smaller projects we do not need to tie up our senior estimators, leaving their time free and better spent with CAD. What this means is that for job cost, we are able to use lower wage employees to perform simpler tasks and not eat into the margins of a job from utilizing higher paid engineers.

Desvantagens

It can be a bit finicky in trying to get it to do exactly what you want it to do. Its ease of use sometimes means that you are fighting those very elements that make it easy to make it do what you want it to do. Snap to grids and the like, while toggle-able, provide an annoyance when they should "just work".

Traduzir com Google

Great tool for business analyst activities

Avaliado em 04/04/2019

Vantagens

Can create your mind maps and complex flowchart of any kind with ease.
Using it on office desktop and well integrated with Microsoft office suit. Also compatible with google docs which is very helpful

Desvantagens

So i didn't find anything and i will strongly recommend this for pm and business analyst activities.

Resposta do SmartDraw

Hi Rohit,

Thank you for taking the time to write a review, I'm happy to hear SmartDraw worked well for you. If you need anything, please do not hesitate to reach out.

US: 800-768-3729
International: +1 858 225 3300
email: [email protected]

-Chris

Traduzir com Google

I love doing flow charts, timelines, mind maps, decision trees and other visual presentations.

Avaliado em 07/06/2018

Vantagens

With SmartDraw, I can create visual documents in an easy way, in addition to streamline the work, smartDraw has templates that come with a library of shapes and symbols, which I can use with just drag them to the worksheet. I can add textures and photos to further improve the document.

Desvantagens

-Consume abundant resources, and its installation is so slow that it becomes tedious waiting until fully charged.

Traduzir com Google

Powerful tool for designing software

Avaliado em 25/03/2019
Fonte da avaliação: Capterra

Over-all experience as per my requirements is good and doing my work done easily and fast.

Vantagens

Very easy to draw flowcharts.
Easily import and export visio. Available at cheap price and can easily replace visio i believe which is much costlier. One can use its rich library of colours.
Templates help alot to quickly built mocks.

Desvantagens

When I used i didn't find multiple user facility.

Traduzir com Google

First time I used to submit a drawing for my business and it took me no time to complete my drawing.

Avaliado em 25/07/2018
Fonte da avaliação: Capterra

It saved me a lot of money by not hiring an architect to draw the set up of my restaurant which was one of the first steps to get an approval.

Vantagens

Easy to navigate and ease of use. It took me a few clicks and I was able to find all kinds of things I needed to work on my projects. One of the requirements for my business was to submit a blueprint and I was told I need an Architect for that but I was also told that if I can draw and provide details in my drawings, it will be accepted so I purchased SmartDraw although I have no knowledge how to use it. It was easy...really.

Desvantagens

It didn't have some of the drawings I needed so I have to improvise. This took me a little time come up with the desired drawing of object I needed; but it still worked.

Traduzir com Google

Great for new users to computer aided designs.

Avaliado em 28/06/2018

Vantagens

I tried Smartdraw for the first time in 2016 and I was impressed by the ease of use ; I understood the major workings around this program in a matter of days.I have used Smart draw for Gantt style charting , simple drawings ,including floor drawings when I moved to my new home a while back.
Smartdraw provides users with a variety of modules ,making it a program which can be leveraged by different professionals in different career fields.

Desvantagens

Smartdraw doesn't allow for remote collaboration like what I have come to expect from months of recently embracing Lucidchart. I have also found out that when creating Gantt charts with this program , I am limited in the number of coloumns I am allowed to use.

Traduzir com Google

I use SmartDraw to prepare visual documents in management area

Avaliado em 16/02/2018
Fonte da avaliação: Capterra

communication support and good way to share knowledge with others

Vantagens

SmartDraw has tons of images to support visual documentation. It's great way to share knowledge with others using this solution. I use SmartDraw to create: process maps, easy mindmaps, data flows and creative mix of ideas. Sometimes there is good opportunity to export document as image file and put to MS Excel and add contextual values to present bigger picture of business in easy to understand way (complex but easy to see relations).

Desvantagens

I'd like to see more options in mindmapping area, to be able to manage task information in advanced way.

Traduzir com Google

It is the special program for the realization of flow diagrams, with a large number of cliparts

Usado Semanal durante 1 a 5 meses
Avaliado em 30/03/2018

Vantagens

SmartDraw comes with many types of templates that include flow charts, bar graphs and charts. If you do not find a template that you like, you can create a customized template that suits your project, Photos, and images. Add photos and images to the document with the import to lump sum, copy and paste the commands. You can also import images and photos from your digital camera, and then manipulate them inside SmartDraw until you have the effect you want.

Each template comes with a library of shapes and symbols, to use these shapes and symbols, simply drag them to your worksheet and place them where you want. You can add textures and photos to further improve the document.

It works well with programs such as Microsoft Office, Visio, Microsoft Project, SharePoint, and PowerPoint. And so you can export the mind map to any of these programs to be able to share.

You can export the file with just one click of your mouse. The following graphics formats available to you: JPEG, PNG, BMP, TIFF, and GIF. Export the file to the web or send it anywhere in the world

Desvantagens

It consumes abundant resources if your machine is slow it can become tedious to work, besides its installation is slow

Traduzir com Google

Create simple and complex workflows and diagrams

Avaliado em 14/06/2018

Vantagens

The interphase is awesome, and you have no limits using this software you can a simple diagram showing a workflow or you can do a complex net design for established a network in an office building, you can even design plans of houses or do 3D models for engineering processes.

Desvantagens

It is really expensive, if your are going to buy it be sure of spend that amount of monet in one software, the best option is use the online version.

Traduzir com Google

SmartDraw makes it easier than any other app to quickly create professional-quality diagrams.

Avaliado em 23/04/2018

Vantagens

Helpful Smart Panel feature. Good integration options. It is very Easy to use. It has a desktop and online version that allows you to work in any place, it is very useful. Smart Draw is a very complete application for all types of diagrams that you need.

Desvantagens

Weak collaboration features. It is very expensive you asked me. The speed of the online version sometimes fluctuates negatively.

Traduzir com Google

Smartdraw is a truly fantastic product

Avaliado em 25/01/2019

Vantagens

There are lots of templates to start with, which makes it a lot easier to get started with this software.
I like the integration with popular tools such as Trello and Jira.
I also like the easy export to PDF. It's a great feature I use a lot.

Desvantagens

There's definitely a learning curve before one can confidently use this software.
I often find that zooming in doesn't work as smoothly as I'd expect.

Traduzir com Google

Smart draw is very user friendly, i am able to show others how to do the basics really easily.

Avaliado em 18/01/2018

Vantagens

Ease of manipulation of floor plans, handy clip arts. User friendly, can move groups of objects together. 3D modeling is something we rarely use, but it was easy to learn to do.

Desvantagens

I don't care for the cloud based option and it seems like this is what it is migrating to. I prefer to save copies to my hard drive. I was unable to open previous files unless I upgraded software as well. That isn't right.

Traduzir com Google

Love the mind mapping feature!

Avaliado em 29/12/2011
Fonte da avaliação

I've been using SmartDraw for about two months as a tool to help manage my projects. What I love about SmartDraw is the Mind Mapping feature, which allows me to create tasks in a visually friendly way that mimics brainstorming. It's been very helpful to me when starting out a project. I also really like the way we can add owners to each task in the same view. And the best part is, the information will get transferred to a Gantt chart or a timeline with the click of a button. Once you've filled in the details, you can push the information to a powerpoint slide to share with key stakeholders, again, with just a click of a button.

There are many more features within SmartDraw that I am intrigued about but haven't had the opportunity to explore yet. I plan on playing with SmartDraw more once my current projects slow down.

Vantagens

Well organized and very easy to move data to other Microsoft Office applications (including Microsoft Project) or Adobe .pdf. There are also some great graphics and geographic maps in the library for use with presentations, flyers, floorplans, etc.

Desvantagens

In the Gantt chart, there is a limited number of columns that can be used.

Traduzir com Google

So Glad I Discovered Smart Draw!

Usado Diariamente durante Avaliação gratuita
Avaliado em 24/06/2018
Fonte da avaliação: Capterra

The ability to create powerful, moving charts and mind maps.

Vantagens

My absolute favorite thing about SmartDraw is the simple drag and drop to build out anything from mind maps to flowcharts and more. An especially good investment for anyone needing to make their ideas clear and points understood in a powerful way.

Desvantagens

The design of the dashboard could be better. It is a bit boring for all that it does. The layout would be better if I had the whole screen and the options to drag and drop were at the top.

Traduzir com Google

A perfect software for diagramming electrical circuits

Usado Outro durante 1 a 5 meses
Avaliado em 09/12/2018
Fonte da avaliação: Capterra

My experience despite not having much time using this software could be said to have been good, has fulfilled what I needed and the truth is that diagramming in this software is much simpler than others, where it becomes a job up hill.

Vantagens

Without thinking I am able to say that it is one of the best softwares to diagram projects, especially I will talk about the area where I use it with respect to electric circuits, and with the truth is that you can diagram very complex algorithms without much work besides that the connection between diagrams is much simpler, as long as they are well done. It also has a large library of templates and options that make it easier to develop the diagram we want to do. It is very good in my opinion and the excellent results for the presentation of new projects.

Desvantagens

The only thing I can really complain about is the price, I think it's a little expensive, and the customer service that is usually slow in my opinion, on the occasions when I have gone to them they have given me a rather slow response.

Tool for Draw Diagrams !

Avaliado em 27/09/2018

Powerful flowchart maker!

*Templates for diagrams.
*Simple to use.
*Can use for small to large projects.
*Multiple type export facility.
*Easier than Visio.

*Not features as Visio.
*Bit expensive price for a tool.
*Not able to multi-users collaboration.

Not a Replacement for Visio/Project

Avaliado em 27/06/2017
Fonte da avaliação: Capterra

Not many, we tried hard to use it for our intended purposes for 6-12 months. Then we gave up. Now we use it infrequently when we need to create a simple visual. The mind mapping tool is ok - but free tools online are just as good if not better.

Vantagens

This product ships with a lot of prebuilt content, templates that can let you create quick and easy diagrams, visuals, etc for presentations.

Desvantagens

We bought this thinking it might be a lower cost replacement for Visio and that we'd be able to use the Project Planning template for our PM needs. Neither turned out to be true. This tool will give you a good variety of templates, but if you want to move something manually... forget it. Don't like how the basic flowchart looks or need to make room for a 3rd branch? You'll go back to Visio after a month. Project plans look create, but when you need to update 1 date good luck. ugh. This had a lot of potential but it just isn't flexible enough for real use cases in our experience.

5.0/10
Traduzir com Google

Can't change thickness of walls

Usado Outro durante Avaliação gratuita
Avaliado em 04/04/2019
Fonte da avaliação: Capterra

Five minutes of trial version. I realised after that short amount of time that it wasn't good enough.

Vantagens

Simple to use, I guess. You can get started straight away adding walls and dimensions.

Desvantagens

It is utterly useless if you actually want anything precise. I'm an architectural designer, and the most basic thing I need to be able to do, even if I'm just measuring up an existing building, is change the thickness of the walls, but this doesn't seem to be possible! Without even this basic feature, it's just an utterly useless piece of software to me.

After seeing this software, though, I realise why many estate agent's floorplans are so poor. If they use software like this, there just isn't the amount of flexibility within the software even to draw a normal house, let alone anything which is complex or has a variety of unique features. I think SmartDraw really need to up their game, and in doing so, could enhance the quality of estate agents floorplans for everyone!

Resposta do SmartDraw

Hi Simeon,

Sorry your trial of SmartDraw did not go as you had hoped. You can change the thickness of the walls by choosing Line (between Fill and Effects) under the Home tab and then More from the dropdown menu if you want to specify an exact thickness. I'll see if we can add that same option in the right click menu as well for ease of location. Should you need more, we offer live US based phone support: 800-768-3729 (+1 858-225-3300 for callers outside of the US), or via email: [email protected]
-Chris

0.0/10
Traduzir com Google

The perfect solution for diagramming work processes

Avaliado em 13/02/2019
Fonte da avaliação: Capterra

The diagramming is excellent for getting the information to others, helps to understand and document ideas, with this software the experience is unique, we have presented ideas of work, organization in diagrams and diagrams that have allowed us to understand, visualize the flow of information circulating in our area and the importance of each step we take from beginning to end

Vantagens

Create your diagrams and document the processes step by step of your workflow, ideal for planning strategies, powerful and easy to use, contains many templates to choose from to make your visual presentations.

Desvantagens

The price can be a problem, since it is really expensive

Professional 2D Floor Plans at affordable price

Usado Outro durante Mais de um ano
Avaliado em 10/01/2018
Fonte da avaliação: Capterra

Imported 2D flow into network management system.

Vantagens

2D Floor feature . I used to implement software monitoring solution at customer site. Very often I have been asked to insert as background of the network map the floor plan of the building to easily determine the physical location of the network devices.

Desvantagens

At time I used it there was not SmartDraw Cloud now available. This is perfect for small/individual business.

Traduzir com Google

A smart way to draw diagrams

Avaliado em 14/02/2018

Vantagens

I used SmartDraw a lot for school assignments, and it really came in handy. I like that it has lots of built in contents and templates and that it is easy to use. You can use SmartDraw to make flowcharts, network diagrams, organizational charts, software design plans, and so much more. One even can share diagrams with others using just a link.

Desvantagens

I like SmartDraw. A minor con if I must say one, is that moving and manipulating bubbles can be quite challenging at times. Or, maybe it's my computer.

Traduzir com Google

Perfect for my flow chart and flowchart designs

Usado Diariamente durante 1 a 5 meses
Avaliado em 28/04/2018

Easy to use.
It has a great variety of modes of modeling adapting to any type of objective that we want to define or design.
Concept maps can be made.
You can create all kinds of graphics that you can then use in your presentations by exporting to PowerPoint.
It has 70 types of visualizations / diagrams, and examples and templates for almost all.

Desvantagens

It can be tested without limit for a while, and then its use requires an individual license, although the cost is relatively low.

Traduzir com Google

Good when it doesn't crash

Avaliado em 27/02/2019
Fonte da avaliação: Capterra

Cannot recommend to others due to the continual crashing. When it works it does a good job. Customer support were good when I contacted them several times in the first year. They gave me a program to remove the software and a link to re-install each time, sometimes worked well for a few times but then the crashing started again. Interested to hear others still experience the same problem with the latest version.

Vantagens

Good when it works, good symbol library, versatile

Desvantagens

Have the desktop version for drawing floor plans only and have persevered with it for 2 years (version 2017). It regularly crashes on me as others have detailed. If it crashes once you may as well start again as it will crash continually after that. For the price I paid I was hoping for much better and feel ripped off.

0.0/10