Mailigen Reviews

Mailigen

Email marketing automation. Email + SMS + Social

4.8/5 (46 reviews)
Translate with Google

Different platform with nice fuctions in Email and SMS Marketing.

Reviewed on 2/20/2018
Review Source: SoftwareAdvice

Mailigen has provided me with a different platform to send emails and SMS to my clients interested in information. Currently my company has prospered on a good track thanks to the good technology of Mailigen, and I hope it continues like this, providing me with those excellent benefits.

Pros

Mailigen provides a completely different platform to other software that offers Email Marketing, since mailigen offers to send emails and sms to promote a campaign, I really like it this way because I can manage these two Marketing areas in a single platform and thus save results at the same time, the work that saves me is surprising.

Cons

I do not like that Mailigen has such high prices, obviously this software could be as expensive as it is now, since it has very attractive features and it takes a lot of work to develop each of them, but I would like to take into consideration low companies with few financial resources, to easily access the prices of this great platform.

Translate with Google

Very productive software with an easy implementation in the work area.

Reviewed on 2/16/2018
Review Source: SoftwareAdvice

Mailigen is a very productive software, one of the best franchises in Email Marketing, it has benefited me a lot at the business level since it has changed the way of implementation in the advertising campaigns.

Pros

Marketing with Mailigen is much easier to apply, and the speed offered by this is very good, because when you enter your panel / platform, in a matter of seconds you can design an advertising campaign, and you will have results instantly, the speed with which Mailigen works is very good.

Cons

I do not like the prices of Mailigen, and it is for the simple reason that it limits the subscriptions very much, at the moment of having a work plan (Example: 10,000 subscriptions) the plan can not be changed until you exhaust those 10,000 subscriptions, I would like that you have more freedom when choosing work plans when you want.

Translate with Google

Pretty good email platform for a very cheap price

Reviewed on 7/15/2018

Its a good overall service at a very cheap price. I like their team personally and they are flexible and reasonable ie at adding options or giving credit for referring them (even if we did not use the affiliate link), adding options like dedicated IP - if you do not need a lot of integrations like i mentioned under cons, mailigen is a great option

Pros

Its a good ESP with a decent amount of functionality, good support and a nice staff at really cheap prices especially if you are a high volume sender like us

Cons

My main problem with Mailigen is that since they are smaller they integrate a lot less with plugins we use on wordpress for example subscribe forms every time we want to use one like Sumo or optionmonster we need to ask their IT if they can support Mailigen or write some custom code to integrate or export users from mailchimp to mailigen

Translate with Google

With SMS Marketing and revolution management.

Reviewed on 5/22/2018
Review Source: SoftwareAdvice

Pros

I like that Mailigen has the function of SMS Marketing, in this way it represents a function that relatively offers something different to Email Marketing, and at a certain point, it benefits all areas very well, providing an immediate sending of SMS and a reception Briefly and immediately from each of them, the truth is that the function is unique and different from what other providers can offer.

Cons

The problem is covering the area of ​​mobile devices, an SMS advertising campaign is impossible to configure using a mobile phone, this really limits what the user can do with his Mailigen account, I would like to implement functions to create campaigns on the phones.

Translate with Google

It is a good way to diversify Email Marketing.

Reviewed on 4/18/2018
Review Source: SoftwareAdvice

Mailigen has benefited me in my company, because we currently have many subscriptions, and this software has managed to control those subscriptions and obtain better results in the short and long term.

Pros

The most pleasant thing that Mailigen has, are these two things:

1.- Your design
2.- The ease of implementing SMS Marketing.

It is very easy to manage this platform, and more if it is done in a comfortable way at all times, without having any factor that makes a stay a bit complicated with some people.

Cons

I have no complaints from Mailigen, it's a pretty good software to diversify Email Marketing, providing a different way to cover this area and achieve different objectives.

Translate with Google

Mailigen with faster sms and received.

Reviewed on 5/16/2018
Review Source: SoftwareAdvice

many benefits have been obtained since I use this software because it is able to get better performance at the time of use and is really very practical for anyone.

Pros

It's super fast this software works excellent even with little signal, I use it because its design is very practical and fast. I think it is ideal for my company because when sending information it is done in a fast way without needing to be constantly pending.

Cons

I do not like it: You need more security to be more effective. Of rest I love it is very easy to use and very useful.

Translate with Google

Mailigen contributes exactly in Marketing and marketing expansion.

Reviewed on 3/27/2018
Review Source: SoftwareAdvice

I have benefited from the use of Mailigen since I have managed to achieve a better way to conduct Marketing with my clients, and send constant information via SMS.

Pros

What I like most about Mailigen, is that it covers marketing promotion more than anything else through telephone messaging (SMS), a good way to cover marketing and expand it.

Cons

I do not like the prices of Mailigen, I consider it a very nice software that has some functions that leave a lot of things to do, and with low prices, you could enjoy the functions in an easier way.

Translate with Google

I have nothing to complain about, very good design and innovation.

Reviewed on 3/3/2018
Review Source: SoftwareAdvice

I have benefited a lot from the use of Mailigen within my field of work, since I have managed to create campaigns of my company very quickly and follow the results of each campaign through any device with connection to the network.

Pros

What I like the most about Mailigen is its interface, the platform has a very appropriate design and I feel very comfortable using it, the design makes the stay more fun and it becomes much more appropriate, making a campaign is not boring with Mailigen thanks to its design and integrated functions.

Translate with Google

Affordable & Excellent services.

Reviewed on 7/28/2017

Pros

We have been using mailigen from past 2 years and really impressed with their service and email delivery mechanism.

Cons

Customer list uploading option to be improved so as data can be updated quickly.....................

Translate with Google

Excellent platform to complete Email Marketing in one step.

Reviewed on 3/13/2018
Review Source: SoftwareAdvice

It has benefited me business as it has helped me grow and connect people with technology. This platform connects with your CRM, blog or e-commerce system.

Pros

What I like most about Mailigen is that it creates more lasting relationships with your customers, through the automation of email marketing. This tool is very easy to use, since its editor is drag and drop on a template.

Translate with Google

What makes the experience great is the attitude towards everything in the process.

Reviewed on 7/4/2017

Pros

Attitude, including customer service & problem solving, and attitude towards perspectives - ideas, features & techniques to be implemented/recommended to clients. This characterizes also the quality of the service.

Cons

Availability on weekends and holidays, especially regarding the online chat option as a quick help to solve anything could've gone wrong.

Translate with Google

Very positive experience, easy to use and reliable.

Reviewed on 7/28/2017

Marketing.

Pros

The ability to market segment easily. We have 60K+ emails sorted in an average segment size of 400 with the largest list having 4,000.

Cons

When you get to a new email size (say from 15K to 20K) they lag the email to verify the process. However, if you contact them they free it up right away.

Translate with Google

We use this software almost two years and we are very satisfied

Reviewed on 7/12/2017

We often get the new travelers after the newsletters.

Pros

First of all - the best thing is that software is really easy to use. And Mailigen team is very responsive - it always responds quickly to questions, informs you about news, periodically analyzes the results of cooperation. There is always a feeling that we are important customers.

Cons

It's a pity that it's not possible to stop the e-mails sending if I notice some mistake in tekst after sending.

Translate with Google

I am using Mailigen products already 4 years and I am satisfied with them. There are easy of use.

Used Other for 2+ years
Reviewed on 7/6/2017

I can send more than 20 emails with one click.
I can get recipients reports.
I can use old templates to create new ones.
etc.

Pros

That I can create new templates very easy, but if I have questions, I can always get answers from Customer Support manager. For me very important is to see my customer reaction report, what offers Mailigen product.

Among the top 8 out of 128 Email Marketing Providers

Reviewed on 6/27/2017

Pros

At Revarder, we tested 128 Email Providers by comparing 23 criteria. Mailigen belongs to the top 8, which is quite impressive. Mailigen is a stable platform with a modern User Interface and offers all basic features that are needed (and most advanced features too). Bonus: they have an integrated survey system, a very useful subject line tester and offer more than 100 well-designed email templates.

Cons

They offer a 30 days trial, but no free plan. They offer a mobile/tablet/desktop preview but they don't offer a preview of all available email clients like Gmail, Yahoo etc.

Translate with Google

Great team and good service!

Reviewed on 6/29/2017

We are sending newsletters to our customers so email marketing is one of the most important marketing and sales tool for our company.

Pros

Very useful tool for our company is SMS text integration. Mailigen team is realy supportive and if there are some problems they manage to help quickly.

Cons

There were some problems with a responsive web design but Mailigen team succesfully solved that. Also some features in template designing are not intuitive.

Translate with Google

Mailigen is a complete marketing solution in my case

Reviewed on 10/9/2018
Review Source: SoftwareAdvice

Pros

It's packed with lots of features like email and SMS marketing, you can run A/B split tests and email automation is one of the best aspects where Mailigen is a great innovator at. The pricing plans are flexible.

Cons

Not too advanced offering informations on customers behavior side and a spam check can add some plus value to the actual software.

Translate with Google

I'm using Mailigen more than a year now and I really like it.

Reviewed on 7/11/2017

Pros

I like the template builder because you can make a design very fast and simple.
Just started to use automation, can't comment it well at the moment, but it looks good and promising.

Cons

There sometimes are errors with font formatting - it doesn't apply the changes with first time. Actually it happens so often that I am used to make most of font changes twice.

Translate with Google

Mailigen helps me to stay connected to my clients in offering House & Pet Sitting Specials

Reviewed on 6/20/2017

Pros

Easy to make it personal to my business using photos that match website. Also to send out new availability on dates, specials. My favorite is sending out notifications for my new clients

Translate with Google

The software is easy to use and customer support is excellent.

Used Other for 2+ years
Reviewed on 11/2/2017

Pros

Intuitive. Easy to make your own templates. No HTML knowledge necessary. Segmentation in lists possible.

Cons

I wouldn't know. I am satisfied for my needs. Maybe setting up the response pages could be a little more intuitive.

Very good

Used Other for 1+ year
Reviewed on 6/27/2017

Pros

its easy to use for someone with limited computer skills like myself. The ability to mail multiple customers about new products in a neat and compact way has helped us with our sales.

Cons

The mail sometime comes up in peoples promotion box so they miss them. I find it difficult to resize images too

7.0/10
Translate with Google

Easy to use, deep statistics, quick editor

Reviewed on 7/4/2017

Pros

Drag and drop editor with lots of options, almost everything is possible to make a good looking , fully functional newsletter

Cons

If you edit fonts then sometimes you need to do it twice, because it doesn't apply the changes with first time.

Translate with Google

A good tool for email marketing

Reviewed on 8/30/2018

Pros

We used Mailigen for quite some time; it offered a good alternative to far more expensive products for a far lower investment

Cons

We don't have any complaint with the product. We opted for another solution only because it offered integration of both push and email in one place. If you want to go for emails only Mailigen represents a very good alternative

Translate with Google

Excellent customer service & user friendly campaign management

Used Monthly for 1+ year
Reviewed on 7/10/2017

Pros

We have overall had a very positive partnership experience. Excellent client service - client project managers are always available for a consultation and to suggest how to better utilise the service features. Very user friendly e-mail campaign management platform, transparent report dashboard. They are constantly improving their services & are now also offering e-mail marketing automation.

Cons

There is only one feature that could be improved upon - the image editing software could be more user-friendly.

Use of Mailigen increased open rate by 12% and click rate by 117%

Reviewed on 7/6/2017

Pros

It is very intuitive, easy to use. We love the support. The reporting system is very easy to use and just by one clickone can get all the required information.

Cons

After switching to Mailigen we see our baunce rate grow dramatically. Android version is not quite ready. The mobile is choppy.