InvoiceASAP Reviews

InvoiceASAP

Mobile invoicing and payments for field service providers

4.5/5 (93 reviews)
Translate with Google

In the past 2 years I have saved significant time by using InvoiceASAP to manage my invoice process.

Reviewed on 6/7/2018

Invoice ASAP saves me a lot of time managing my company's invoicing process while providing easy access to all of my customer information.

Pros

InvoiceASAP Pros:

1) Easily access all of my client data whether at the office or on-the-road. Having client service history available is extremely helpful.

2) Quickly create an invoice in 5-10 minutes (Depending on how much info. I want to include in the notes). I prefer to create invoices using the web portal but it also can be done from a mobile device.

3) Easy to email and track client invoice status (Sent, Opened, Paid).

4) Easily edit service/product descriptions and prices and update customer information (name, address, contact info.)

5) Very reasonable yearly subscription fee.

6) Since switching to InvoiceASAP in January 2016 I have saved significant time on managing the invoicing portion of my business.

Cons

InvoiceASAP Cons:

1) Can only accept credit cards/debit cards using Global One Pay. This change was made last year. Prior to the change you could select from multiple payment gateways (PayPal, Square, etc.). I will add I have had no problems contacting and working with Global One Pay.

2) The notes section of the invoice form only accepts plain text (no HTML, bold, italic, etc.) and is set at a narrow width. I know it would add a level of complexity to the software to add these features this but it would allow the creation of better looking invoices.

3) QuickBooks sync can be a little slow at times.

Translate with Google

Overall experience is great. Great product for small businesses.

Reviewed on 6/7/2018

We get to connect to QB desktop easily and add customers to the system quickly. Very accurate.

Pros

Easy to use for our team members. Clean. Onboarding is simple. The syncing seems to work very well, system improvements have sped up the process. Connects to printers well.

Cons

Only one type of printer can be used imz320 and the 2" version. Need quicker response on support issues. When an employee is deactivated, I would like to get them off the screen, but their profile sits there, lingering like an ex-girlfriend. The reports section needs work, you cannot use back button on browser because it gives database error. More report options about specific customer sales for a specified period or product sales breakdowns (how many of each product did a user sell in a specific period of time). How much product or sales at a Customer Job/Location. I would like a backup option for all the invoices with signature - we have a roundabout way of saving all invoices to server, but there should be a backup option if something was to happen to InvoiceASAP servers. Monthly Projected revenue email is a little low most times, so it is like reverse psychology. Would like to create dashboards to display around office for our office team to see daily sales, or yesterday sales, etc. This would mean data needs to be exportable or in API form.

Translate with Google

Mostly easy to use with a decent price point

Reviewed on 6/16/2018

Ability to get data from our Quick Books Desktop software in the field at all times

Pros

Integration with Quick Books desktop was key for us after QB discontinued its app, so having the ability to have customer info and invoices with us at all times is great. This was the main reason we chose this software and it has been very beneficial just for that reason.

Cons

We have had a few issues with payments not applying in the InvoiceASAP software from Quick Books Desktop, so I always double check to make sure a client actually owes what is showed. I also wish the software had the ability to import estimates from Quick Books and not just invoices. It exports the estimates you make in the InvoiceASAP software without any issues, but does not import the ones made on the desktop Quick Books. The only other feature that would be helpful to our situation would be the ability of the software to import expenses that are associated with a client and then be able to put them into the invoice. For example, if we purchase an item for a client and then input the item into Quick Books as a billable item, the only way that we can bill the client for the item is to invoice it from within Quick Books by using the Add Time/Costs option, as this option does not exist in InvoiceASAP.

Translate with Google

Really good way to get organized and efficient, fair price and no issues.

Reviewed on 6/9/2018

In the beginning I relied solely on notebooks, and when you have kids who doodle, things can get really chaotic and organization goes out the window. I began losing jobs because I was forgetting to call people back, and following up with existing customers became a chore to remember. Financial issues like remembering what was paid/owed was too much to take. Literally 1 week after purchasing this product my stress level dropped and efficiency rose. When time is money, using it wisely puts more money into your pockets. Its been over 3 years and wouldn't use anything else.

Pros

I like the the features, from the graphs, to sales updates, the simple and user friendly interface, and much more. All in all, this is a Must if you plan on running a business.

Cons

It's not so much what I don't like, its what I wish it'd have. If there is a way to add the ability to create simple diagrams using simple shapes, and/or snap lines with areas to add small texts and dimensions. I pour a ton of pool decks, and the #1 thing I'm missing in the backend is the ability to give my crew a blueprint. If I could have all my program needs in 1app, I'd be even more happy with your development team;)
Great job Guys and Gals!

Translate with Google

This software has been a game changer for my handyman business!

Reviewed on 6/12/2018

Huge time saver and love the ability to sync with Quickbooks!

Pros

I like the ability to quickly and easily create invoices and estimates. I also like the ability for a customer to pay via credit card thru the invoice and love the ability to have the service fee passed on to customers for the convenience of using a credit card. I have only had one customer ask about it and it wasn't a big deal, they just chose to pay with a check. I also like the ability to quickly see outstanding invoices and also monthly and yearly snapshots of sales/income.

Cons

I have had issues in the last few months where I would create a new invoice through the website and then it would just hang and not save. No issues using the app though and there is even a link to the app I can utilize on my pc that seems to work well. That's the only complaint that I have though. Wish they could figure out why it occasionally does this!

Translate with Google

Very useful and I could not run my mobile small business without it

Reviewed on 6/8/2018

I run my mobile small business from my smartphone and this allows me to keep a paperless invoicing system.

Pros

It is very simple and easy to use. I really like that after I post a payment to an invoice, the customer can view that the invoice is paid. This app has a lot of features, and although I do not use all the features, I like to know those functions are there in the event I need them in the future. I also really like that I can view my account on any web connected device (ie iPhone, Android smartphone, tablet, laptop, desktop, etc).

Cons

As of right not, there is no offline mode, this makes the service unusable if there is no data connection while in the field. There is no fingerprint sign in option on android version. Sometimes refreshing the android app takes several minutes. The android app runs slower than the iOS app, from my experience.

Translate with Google

Professional look and ease of use to collect and close jobs.

Reviewed on 6/12/2018

Organization, money flow, tracking customers not paid, customers being able to pay online with out having to contact me for payment and taking my time up.

Pros

Easy to use. I am owner/ operator and need something fast to get the invoices to the customers, because until you get paid the job never existed. The customers get the emailed invoice and can pay directly on line or just pay on sight. Customer service has been exceptional. If you message them you get a response and does not take days like some other software. The reports are easy to work with and you can sync up with quick books. I am happy with Invoice ASAP

Cons

The software is basic if that is what you are looking for. Would be nice if you were to develop and basic scheduling software that would work together with Invoice ASAP that way you would put the customers info only once.

Translate with Google

Mobile QuickBooks Accounts Receivable without another QB license!

Reviewed on 6/11/2018

Pros

I use InvoiceASAP daily to access Customers and create invoices on my QuickBooks Pro Desktop system. It is the best solution for mobile invoicing. InvoiceASAP integrates with QuickBooks desktop versions for Customers, Invoices and Estimates at a fraction of the cost of another QuickBooks license - and it works on my smartphone!

Cons

There are fields in the QuickBooks invoice that do not correctly follow what the defaults are set in QuickBooks. I have had issues with email addresses, item prices and taxable status not using the settings in my QuickBooks system. I can override what InvoiceASAP prefills in these fields with the correct values, but it would be better if InvoiceASAP accepted that the QB values are to be used.

Translate with Google

Easy to use app that can help small business owners stay organized w/ professional looking invoices

Reviewed on 6/7/2018

increased my organization, gave my business a more professional image and makes accounting easy.

Pros

stores client and product / service info making creating invoices quick and easy. The various automatically generated reports make staying organized easy. Square space integration makes client credit card payments easy. And most importantly,, having up to date invoices on my computer and all my devices is a big plus.

Cons

Ive has issues in the past with sending invoices via the app. So to get around this ive been creating PDF's of invoices and sending them with a standard email. That being said, its been over a year since I tried sending an invoice with the app so this issue may already be fixed.

Translate with Google

Works well and easy to use

Used Weekly for 1+ year
Reviewed on 6/14/2018

Makes estimating and invoicing easy, mobile, and quick. I can give an estimate or invoice on the spot, so customers don't have to wait and I don't have to spend time on the computer later.

Pros

It synchronizes immediately across all devices so your information is up to date regardless if you're on the phone, tablet, or pc. With an easy to use and intuitive interface, it's painless to set up and start using right away.
It has the information you need on the go without a bunch of extra bloat and superfluous features to confuse, clutter, and take up space - It's streamlined to do what it needs to do quickly and with minimal time spent navigating the program.
Best of all, it syncs well with Quickbooks and the process is simple to set up and run without jumping through a bunch of hoops.

Cons

I am not a heavy user and I'm sure some people would like to have more features, but for what I need it for, it gets the job done and I really don't have much negative to say. For me it would be nice to have the option to save a list of comments/notes that you use often in order to save time. Adding the ability to create a drop down list of canned comments would be a very welcome addition.

Easy and quick to use.

Reviewed on 6/7/2018

The ability to keep our wholesale and landscape customers separate from our normal customers is nice. It allows us to quickly and easily invoice customers.

Pros

The ability to upload lists and data from excel. It is also very easy to navigate previous invoices or account information for customers.

Cons

It would be nice if there were simultaneous lists available for different type of customers. When creating an invoice I like to quickly navigate through items. We have different pricing based on the type of customer you are and/or how much you purchase. It would be nice to be able to store pricing data based on the type customer you are. (level A, level B, etc..).

Translate with Google

Absolutely love using Invoice ASAP for every aspect of our business it does us well!

Reviewed on 6/12/2018

Easy invoicing. Easy Storage for all Customer info and invoice history.

Pros

The invoicing is made simple & easy with no issues ever. To mark paid is simple as entering check number or cash! and to send paid invoice to each customer is just as easy with a simple click on the send button! LOVE THIS SOFTWARE for everything it can be used for.

Cons

recently changed to the drop down list and how you add new items it sometimes doesn't allow you to save the invoice if there is already that name & price for a certain item. But other than that no complaints.

Translate with Google

Easy to use and good inventory tracker

Reviewed on 6/13/2018

Tracks our inventory, issues customer invoices on the spot, customers get their invoices emailed instantly.

Pros

Customers like the instant invoice email, inventory is easy to track, easy to set up with new products. We use it on portable and desktop devices.

Cons

Can no longer do hyperlinks to separate invoices. Last year we could. This was a loss for us.
Customers can sign on portable devices, but not on a desktop touch screen.
The -/. symbol on the keypad is the same key. Finally figured out that a double tap got us the - sign to document returns.

Translate with Google

Good service, only thing Clover has out that is like it

Reviewed on 6/13/2018

Customer management
Regular Billing Cycle
Quote management

Pros

I have been a customer of invoiceASAP for a little over a year and a half. During this time it has been a great tool that my customers love and very handy that I can send a bill to be paid instantly as well as estimates to be viewed.

Cons

When signing up for invoiceASAP I was told over 18 months ago that they were releasing soon an update that would communicate with Clover's inventory system. This still has not happened. We spend a few hours each month manually deducting from Clover's inventory for customers that buy during their billing cycle. Also it would be nice if one could use the barcode reader with invoice ASAP

7.0/10
Translate with Google

Very easy to use and track invoicing and receipts.

Reviewed on 6/7/2018

Ease of syncing with QuickBooks, saves us from duplicate entry.

Pros

I especially like the ability to issue invoices & email them to customers, process receipts, and export reports into Excel. It is also wonderful that it syncs with QuickBooks saving me duplicate entry.

Cons

Occasionally the export into QuickBooks for payments received will not send all the payments over. It is pretty rare, but odd because the payments are booked in InvoiceASAP, yet never show up in QuickBooks. I just manually post them in QuickBooks.

Translate with Google

Invoice Asap is has a great concept but lacks in functionality

Reviewed on 6/11/2018

Pros

Great concept in invoice making I use it for my business and my salesman on the street the best part is the desktop version I can see what every salesman sold instanly

Cons

lacks of functionality the sync in quickbooks took 2 whole days and never sync up also it should include inventory management and be able to refresh fast on android version and in last update they took out print preview and pdf download the concept it good but need to upgrade I paid monthly and this app is limited for the price.

Translate with Google

This is an easy App to use once it is set up

Reviewed on 6/19/2018

A professional looking invoice/receipt with a direct connection to your bank account.

Pros

For what I need in my business, this is an easy to use App for invoice application When a customer needs an invoice/receipt, this app produces a professional looking invoice/receipt.

Cons

I don't like how the deposits are made into the bank account. It's not broken down to show you where the money came from. It just shows a deposit of money and that's it. I would like to see a break down of the deposits

Translate with Google

My experience with IncoiceASAP has been outstanding.

Reviewed on 6/11/2018

Ease of use creating Invoices to look the way I want them too. Also an easy way to add product and keep track of prices and customers.

Pros

The software is easy to use, easy to keep track of all invoices, products, service, bill customers and see growth in my business.

Cons

I would honestly say I really don't have any cons at this time. If I had to suggest any changes, it would be in the report's. When you are trying to print the sales growth, you do not get to see the total monthly sales on the graph.

Translate with Google

invoice ASAP saves me a lot time entering invoices and also getting paid faster.

Reviewed on 6/11/2018

Having invoice and payment info aon my tablet

Pros

write and sent invoices and then get paid. most of the time the sync works and I only have to enter data once and then find my payments for deposit in quickbooks

Cons

sometimes have difficulty syncing with my quickbooks or sometimes it won't. When it woks its great. Last month I had to recreate two weeks of payments in the quickbooks program. Invoice ASAp would not enter missing info.Lost a lot time

Translate with Google

Used it for a few years. Works well and makes invoicing easier.

Reviewed on 6/7/2018

Pros

Easy to use. I have used it for a few years and works well to add and syncs with QuickBooks. They do updates sometimes and I feel like there always looking for ways to update it.

Cons

Long time to sync. Needs more flexibility in sending invoices. It would be helpful to have it send the attachment but still come from one of our own emails. Then it would be easier to track sent emails and to have proof that we sent it and to where.

Great App and software

Reviewed on 6/12/2018

Easy invoicing and payment tracking.

Pros

The software is easy to use and to train employees. Works great for our business and makes tracking invoices and payments an easy task. Keep up the good work and updates. Thanks

Cons

We run a honey delivery business. All of our stores require us to credit/return items on somewhat of a regular basis for damages, ect. There is no way to create a credit with invoice ASAP. We still have to hand write and enter at the office all of our credits. The other problem we have is your app crashes when it looses phone signal. Offline useablity would be great.

Translate with Google

ASAP has been a great addition to our business. Easy to use and to sync with quickbooks.

Reviewed on 6/11/2018

Easy to use and set up. Able to sync with Quickbooks. Fully Reliable. Works with a mobile printer like Zebra.

Pros

Easy to use it and manage your clients and products. We are in direct sales and have about 20 products and close to 80 clients. Invoice ASAP has been much reliable in our business. We could add a client or a product on the go, if needed. Support has always answered my questions in timely manner.

Cons

My type of business we a re oblige to give credit back to a customer if a product spoiled and/or damaged. Invoice ASAP is not capable to apply any refunds/credit back to a customer.

Translate with Google

Used for 4 years. Simplified our invoicing and record keeping. Won't go back to old ways.

Reviewed on 6/11/2018

Simplified my tracking of what we billed out the most as far as our products and services. It also speeds up my ability to do quick books.

Pros

Simplicity of end user both in the field as well as how easy it syncs to quickbooks. I like how with one click it works on syncing.

Cons

-- Sometimes it double invoices a client.
-- I wish we could customize our invoices.
-- it doesn't line tally. It only does a final tally for total billed amount.

Translate with Google

I have used this program for quite a few years and have no issues with the program

Reviewed on 6/7/2018

Pros

I really like the fact that you can capture signatures in the field and it sync's nicely to my QuickBooks program. I also like that I can take pictures and attach them to the invoice for my customers.

Cons

I wish I could customize the software a little better to my needs but I have adapted. I wish I could add a link to be able to accept credits cards through my merchant service account with another vendor.

Translate with Google

Overall! good product for my business, Save me a-lot of time invoicing my customers.

Reviewed on 6/10/2018

Professional results due to their product.

Pros

Easy of use! History is at your finger tips all the time. Works with Quickbooks. Make your invoices and estimates look very professional.

Cons

Sync with Quickbooks never complete syncs correctly. Comes back failed sync, all the time.
Pictures don't always send with Estimates.
Some customers email service block receiving invoice.
24/7 phone service would be nice.