Leadiro Reviews

Leadiro

B2B data and intelligence solution for adding sales contacts

3.9/5 (17 reviews)
Translate with Google

Quality data and easily filterable for our targeting

Reviewed on 8/22/2018

Pros

The contact data it contained tended to have a high degree of accuracy. I liked that they offer guarantees and credit you back for bouncebacks. The associate that did the demo was very friendly and helpful without being pushy or following up too much after our initial call like other companies do. The navigation on the site is great, and the filtering options were exactly what I needed to get to a level of specification that made sense for the leads I was looking for. My needs were a bit different (for research, not sales) and looking for very particular roles- I found that their keyword search worked out great for my purposes, especially when combined with other industry filters.

Cons

The only con was a lack of communication regarding the conditions of accepting bouncebacks for credits. Only after I sent in a list of email contact bouncebacks did they respond that they only take 'hard bounces' not the 'soft bounces' (many of which are set up by companies as auto-replies that the person is no longer there, or they do not accept external email). This may be something standard that I was just unfamiliar with, but it would have been helpful to be aware of this caveat when I was told about the guarantee in the demo.

Translate with Google

If life could be so simple

Used Weekly for 1+ year
Reviewed on 8/17/2018

Leadiro gives us quick access to a large pool of quality contacts that have high deliverability and on the whole are engaged with our clients content.

Pros

Very easy to use. Leadiro has thought thru the functionality that counts most while keeping things simple.

Cons

As with any 3rd party B2B compiler - more smaller companies.

Response from Leadiro

Thanks a lot for a great review, Charlie! We are really happy to hear that Leadiro is supporting your business growth.

Translate with Google

Great platform, quality and quantity of data need to be improved.

Reviewed on 8/23/2018

We are trying to solve lead generation issues. The benefit was to get contact information for targeted geographies and targeted accounts.

Pros

I loved the ease of use of this product as well as its many features such as list uploads (account-based marketing lists, suppression lists), getting credit in our account for bounced emails as well as their sophisticated searching method.

Cons

The quality and quantity of the data provided is not worth the cost of the platform. After cleaning the list, we had only 40% of our emials to show for it.

Translate with Google

Lifesaver after the affects of GDPR

Reviewed on 8/23/2018

very positive and the sales person I dealt with initially was really great to deal with

Pros

After GDPR was brought in our CRM base was decimated and we have now started to focus a lot of our campaigns in new markets outside the EU, Leadiro was key for building our database of prospects back up. Great value for money, in fact Leadiro has easily shown the best ROI on any of our marketing spend

Cons

no problems, other than it would be good if contacts previously exported could be hidden from future searches.

Great platform

Reviewed on 8/20/2018

Fantastic - prompt customer support and very easy experience.

Pros

The leads are exceptionally affordable and guaranteed. I've sourced leads from 6 other places over the last five years, and so far the cost per lead (and per meeting) through Leadiro is by far the most efficient I've found.

Cons

The U/I is a bit dated - it is still easy to use, but does not feel as modern as other software sources that I use.

Leadiro

Reviewed on 8/23/2018

So far positive. Like i said theres a good level of data and the right personas I'm looking for. I feel it needs a change in the UI as it looks a bit dated and could be more seamless when converting to your CRM.

Pros

The UI is easy to use and the data inside has so far been very useful. We have a niche business that requires a fine amount of tuning to find the best persona to fit our business needs. Leadiro provides that.

Cons

There seems to be quite a few duplicates of personas within the data and the Salesforce conversion isn't without it's problem. Maybe I'm not filtering it or applying right rules but it's not easy to see where. Some times when signing into Leadiro all the sub categories have melted together and I can't press anything until i refresh.

Good but can be better

Reviewed on 8/20/2018

Pros

Overall it is a good product. The email addresses are accurate and up to date

Cons

Can't search with SIC codes;
Can't search with multiple technology;
Can't exclude my previous downloads;
There are not plenty direct numbers available

Great Self-Serve Product

Reviewed on 8/20/2018

Pros

I was able to login for the first time and find everything I needed without any trouble. Great chat support as well.

Cons

Like any database tool, the data isn't always 100% accurate. For the cost, it's a great value.

Great Price - No individual lookups and not that big of a database

Reviewed on 8/20/2018

Great experience overall, I expect their data base to grow and become a market leader.

Pros

The price and the straight forward search capablities.

Cons

There were not enough contacts and it doesn’t have individual name lookup.

Needs to be accurate

lead generation

Pros

Ease of use.
Subscription idea.
Emails

Cons

Needs more leads,
Need a validation check, because some leads are inaccurate and shouldn't count against your quota.
need direct numbers

3.0/10
Translate with Google

Good and easy to use but would need to improve the search logic to make it fantastic

Reviewed on 8/17/2018

Overall it's been good, this is still my first month of using the service so I have yet to approach all the leads I have set up.

The support was good, the UI was good and the results are good (so far)

Pros

The UI was very easy to use. I could see results quickly and get the info that I needed.

Cons

The boolean search needs a few added features that will make it remarkable. I noticed if I wanted results from Leads from two industries and try to remove key terms, the results will be very limited, so I ended up doing two searches for the two industries for more quality results.

Leadiro - good and great

Reviewed on 8/17/2018

Overall a good list source

Pros

Ease of use and ability to sort data easily

Cons

quality of data sometimes lacking, too much effort to recycle to get credits back

Okay Data Quality

Reviewed on 10/18/2018

Pros

Monthly access to a subscription database

Cons

Quality of data was not as strong compared to some competitors

5.0/10

AU data

Used Other for 1-5 months
Reviewed on 8/18/2018

great start we will be back

Pros

very easy criteria selection ui is excellent

Cons

need to work on smaller markets to improve volume and quality

Translate with Google

Quick to use but a bit pricey

Reviewed on 8/25/2018

Pros

Very easy to use and build list. I like the ABM functionality and the possibility to create lists by accounts.

Cons

It's an expensive monthly subscription if you are not building lists regularly. Functionalities and filters should be expanded, particularly on the ABM side.

Exactly what it advertises

Reviewed on 8/23/2018

Pros

Easy to use platform, decent database. Seems like they could use a few enhancements in the title filtering.

Cons

Accuracy is not always great. Seems like a decent aggregator but the data is from another source - questions the validity of the contact level.

Translate with Google

Great product, easy to use

Reviewed on 8/17/2018

Pros

Easy to use, great customer support, great bang for your buck!

Cons

a bit hard to understand the search function at first, but once you figure it out its great