Avaliações do Hippo Video

4.6/5 (21 avaliações)

Experience the Joy of Hippo Video

Avaliado em 21/12/2018
Fonte da avaliação: Capterra

If you don't know Hippo, then you really should look at their website. I would not call it business problems what Hippo Video is solving, but it made my workflow immensely more structured and straightforward. I believe everyone will agree that the use of Video is a must in today's communication. Hippo Video is there to help you with sales, marketing, and support related tasks. There are different plans for these named categories, or you can choose to get a custom made Enterprise tier, which will hold whatever your business requires.

Vantagens

The first thing that comes to mind when someone mentions Hippo Video is excellent customer focus. It must be said. I had some, for me, challenging questions for a project I was managing. Boom. Sir, would it be convenient for you if we would set up a call and go over your specific use case? Well, yes. That gave me a good feeling about the product, purely due to the proactive attitude. I had still to setup Hippo Video, but I felt very confident it would work.

Desvantagens

Some parts of the user interface are not that clear at first glance. There is always room for improvement, and I did go over the, in my opinion, unlogical placement of individual elements. The team made notes of my feedback to discuss internally.

Traduzir com Google

The ease of use. Makes it easier to grasp + easier to create, edit, store, share & track ur videos.

Avaliado em 17/05/2018

1. more mileage for my investment
2. ease of use versus Zoom
3. Support staff is more responsive than Zooms.

Vantagens

The ease of use is so much easier to grasp PLUS it's 10 times easier to create, edit, store, share and track your videos.

In addition, you can screen capture, webcam capture or audio capture thus it allowed me to eliminate the need to use tiny screen capture + Zoom to create, edit, and produce videos etc.

1. Everything you need is all within the Hippo Video platform! Zoom can't touch this!
2. Easily create or record videos for free at the start of a button. It can be a screen capture, webcam capture or audio capture.
3. Free version allows you to record up to 10 minutes
4. Most important, great customer support-respond quickly!

Desvantagens

1. Hipp Video needs to do more marketing to get their name out.
2. They have a good product which I think is better than Zoom and has more bells and whistles to offer a subscriber. It's not being marketed properly to make people and businesses aware.

Traduzir com Google

A lot of potential for this Hippo!

Usado Semanal durante 6 a 12 meses
Avaliado em 03/11/2018
Fonte da avaliação: Capterra

Overall, hippo video has a lot of potential. I hope they get more customers so they can develop and continue their product.

Vantagens

What I liked the most about Hippo video is that you never have to install the software on your desktop and all you need is a web browser like Chrome to screen record and edit videos. The integrations and the video testimonials from Customers are just a BONUS!

Desvantagens

Maybe the least like about the software are their notifications which shows INVALID LINKS (no links at all) whenever a customer sends a testimonial. Also the landing page for our video page is not that pleasing / not much customization.

Traduzir com Google

easy and fast videos for all kinds of things

Avaliado em 30/07/2018
Fonte da avaliação: Capterra

is a very easy to use software, with which you can make videos quite entertaining. in my case, we have made some quick tutorial videos, and some scene shots of composers, with which and added how easy it is to share the material, we have received many views

Vantagens

1.- simple and easy to install.
2.- a very simple and pleasant environment.
3.- You can make and create videos from images and images. You can also record your video through webcam or make video editing to create something new.
4.- It has several effects that allow a more fun and unique touch.
5.- You can share your videos on social networks without any problem and easily.

Desvantagens

1.- The amount of effects could be greater to provide more options for editing and decorating video.
2.- In some occasions I have had problems with the pages, which has frozen what I do not allow for working.
3.- You must use and have access to the internet, which can be harmful if you want to make a video and do not have internet in sight.

Hippo Video Complete Online Video Marketing Platform

Usado Diariamente durante 6 a 12 meses
Avaliado em 09/10/2018
Fonte da avaliação: Capterra

overall very easy to use

Vantagens

I like the amazing tools included in Hippo Video- everything I need to create an amazing video tutorial and for marketing purposes.

Desvantagens

ability to change the shape of your video

Traduzir com Google

Completely brandable video marketing and costumer support sollution

Avaliado em 07/09/2018
Fonte da avaliação: Capterra

- Getting as personal with the customer as possible without the need of live communication -> Informing extensively about services and building trust about the promised outcome
- Gathering video feedback and testimonials without any hassle for the costumer to set up his tools properly

Vantagens

- Brand your shared videos with a top bar logo, a player logo, favicon, page titel and your own domain
- Clean Google Chrome extension to easily start recording within seconds
- Guest recording: Send a link to a customer, via which he can record himself a video (testimonial, query etc.)
- Fast and customer feedback driven development of new features

Desvantagens

- At the moment they need typically 15 - 20 days to set up the custom DNS for you so that you can use your custom domain
- The shared video pages offer commenting and emoji reaction features. You can only disable both simultaneously. For lot clients commenting would be useful, but emoji would be too playful

Traduzir com Google

Hippo Video has helped our company communicate in a visual way!

Avaliado em 22/05/2018
Fonte da avaliação: Capterra

We can easily communicate with a team, clients, customers. The videos can be edited in so many ways we even record training for new employees.

Vantagens

The interface. It is awesome and very user-friendly. The app is full of features that do not exist in another app. We used Loom, Cloudapp, but nothing comes to be so intuitive and well thought out as Hippo Video. The team, they are extremely responsive and fast to implement new features!

Desvantagens

There is nothing to dislike, but improvement can be just a release of new awesome features for business world!

In-Cloud All in One Video Hosting, Sharing, Tracking & Editing Solution

Avaliado em 09/12/2018
Fonte da avaliação: Capterra

Value of money, well organised interface.

Vantagens

I have been using Hippo Video Hosting and Editing Service for some time, I have found it very handy tool. Specially very easy editing tool without leaving the cloud. This have solved my problem of maintaining of different video tools and hosting services.

Support team is awesome, they are very responsive and accommodating.

Desvantagens

If the video is about the size of 1 GB, then it takes some time for the video to reply and make it avaiable for editing.

Traduzir com Google

your own videos quickly and easily

Usado Mensal durante 6 a 12 meses
Avaliado em 12/03/2019

Vantagens

1.- light interface that works without any problem.
2.- Easy to use environment, with just a few clicks you can create your own videos, whether personal, anecdotal, instructive or of the type that you want.
3.- You can create your videos either by recording or from images, you just have to choose what is most suited to you.
4.- words and phrases can be added without difficulty to the different videos.
5.- Share your videos in different social networks.
6.- It has flitros and incorporated effects, so you can give a more professional (and funny if you want) to your videos.

Desvantagens

I have used hippovideo only a few times, but so far everything has worked very well. Maybe at the beginning it cost a bit of this to create videos, but with a few hours of use you can now make your videos without major problems.

Traduzir com Google

Best service I have ever bought

Avaliado em 08/11/2018

Vantagens

It's easy to use and it made my Imagination explode.
Lead Generation with Hippo is absolutely fun!

Plus, being a Digital Nomad it helps me working remotely.
In a couple of seconds I can capture tons of lead by just using its marketing tools.

Nothing.
I honestly find it perfect.
Maybe some more effects and editing options would be great, but since I can just import video made with other programs so it's really no big deal.

Traduzir com Google

My favorite online basic video editor.

Avaliado em 30/10/2018
Fonte da avaliação: Capterra

This web-based service eliminates my requirements of PC for small editing/correction of any premade projects. And if I create the whole project here I just need web browser work that's great for a traveler video editing which I am considering to do.
For this price point I definately go with it, the bandwidth is limited but you always update to another 3rd party software and overcome this limitation. I am very happy to use with this service and love to recomended my friends to use this.

Vantagens

Import videos from cloud, record screen, webcam or ip-camera to record your video and edit them on the go, options are unlimited. It helps me to update my animation video directly on YT. This eliminates all my needs of editing or just little touchups for videos. Import from g-drive import and edit and re-upload to YT. Cut, Copy, Crop very easily.
With export directly to my G drive it is easy for me to share screen capturing videos with client. Which is a grate features for me. 10 min video limitation is also more then enough for me.

Desvantagens

You can only edit some basic, no effect they offer. You have to create your import and export video intro and outro.
For basic home video and sharing screen recording for tutorial is done with no problem, if you need more then then you have to look elsewhare.

Traduzir com Google

Our experience has been great! Their executive has been responsive and attentive without being too much.

Avaliado em 08/05/2018

Vantagens

It's very very easy to use. I enjoy being able to record and share responses to help desk customers as well and view videos from my team here at the office on new features/ideas we need to discuss.

Desvantagens

At times the quality is low/uploading is slow. This could have a few different problem sources, I'm still working out all of the kinks linked.

Traduzir com Google

I'm using it to record my video on Youtube

Avaliado em 08/06/2018

Vantagens

First and foremost the best part about this tool is it's a web-based application so I don't need to store any big files on my 128GB Mac that is already struggling with storage. Secondly, I bought the lifetime deal of this tool on Siftery deal and I have been using it from like past 1 month at the time of writing this review and I think I won't be going anywhere else know

Desvantagens

This is a pretty new tool compared to the other biggies in the market but that's okay knowing the team is working day and night to make it the best video recording tool in the market. I think I'm in safe hands while writing this review. I'll update if anything goes wrong anytime in the future.

Traduzir com Google

Very happy using Hippo video, it serves the purpose right & is easy to use. Recommend to everyone.

Avaliado em 09/05/2018
Fonte da avaliação: Capterra

I can create training videos easily & share along with analytics. The links are always alive & thus no issue of expiry. Crop feature & trim feature are also helpful.

Vantagens

It's very user friendly & does not require a lot of training or assistance. The support team is also very helpful & always available to solve issues or assist with queries. The tool is reasonably priced & offers a lot of features that help amateur users can use to create videos.

Desvantagens

Wish it had the option to remove the Hippo branding in the video or add your own logo maybe. At times, corporate videos are shared across channels & using another companies' logo might confuse the end viewer as to who is the actual company.

Traduzir com Google

Great app for screen presentations and video marketing

Avaliado em 21/11/2018
Fonte da avaliação: Capterra

I'm recording tons of videos for my school's Facebook page and for my students in order to teach them English. So far, they're working great!

Vantagens

I love how easy it is to use and how intuitive all the menus and options are. It's great to use the Chrome extension and to be able to edit the video once it's been captured. Also, their support team is really helpful, efficient and responsive.

Desvantagens

The only thing I would improve is the ability to choose how and where to show the webcam recording square. It would be great to be able to move it, choose the size and shape, etc. I believe it's not possible to do so yet, or if it is, it's not readily available.

Traduzir com Google

entertaining and effective videos with few steps

Avaliado em 01/07/2018
Fonte da avaliação

Vantagens

It has an excellent integration with other platforms like YouTube or facebook.
It is very easy to use, with just a few touches you can create very good videos with your cell phone.
brings video effects, which allows to make more enjoyable and entertaining any video, even the tutorials you want to make.

Desvantagens

obviously, it does not have a long list of effects or so many editing procedures and sometimes it becomes somewhat slow (although perhaps it has more to do with my mobile than with other things)

Traduzir com Google

Cool software, easy to use. Pricing limits features

Avaliado em 10/05/2018

Vantagens

Hippo Video is easy to set up and use. Videos are easy to export and edit, as well as to manage and store.

Desvantagens

The single user pricing and features is all I really need, however the video quality is limited to 720p for the lowest two tiers. I would need to double the monthly pricing to get the 1080p video quality.

video edit on the cloud

Usado Outro durante Avaliação gratuita
Avaliado em 29/06/2018

Vantagens

This program is very user-friendly and has some additional bells and whistles for folk that need additional options for customization. Fairly priced.

Desvantagens

You get what you need for basic video editing with this product but there can be some lag time in between uploads.

Traduzir com Google

Clean, functional & top notch customer service

Avaliado em 19/10/2018

Vantagens

The software is clean and easy to use and it has a load of functionality.

Desvantagens

It lacks some of the capabilities of Its competitors - but their customer service is top notch and they are constantly improving the software.

Big as Hippo

Avaliado em 09/11/2018
Fonte da avaliação: Capterra

Recording video, making courses.

Vantagens

I love the software. Quick and easy to use. Chrome plug-in. You can do almost everything and also track views.

Desvantagens

There is nothing I can write as cons. I really like the software.

Traduzir com Google

Flexible, powerful, useful video tool

Usado Mensal durante 1 a 5 meses
Avaliado em 20/11/2018

Vantagens

Not only does Hippo capture from screensharing, your webcam and microphone, it also allows you to edit your recording via a multi-track editor.

Clipping and cropping is one thing, a basic thing, but being able to layer in a soundtrack or sound effects and then add in an intro or outro are powerful additions.

Desvantagens

Video compiling after recording can take a while - longer than you might expect relative to your actual recording duration.