LiveTour Reviews

LiveTour

All-in-one 360º VR (virtual reality) tour solution

4.5/5 (114 reviews)
Translate with Google

Great app! works well and has a lot of potential, Great customer service too!

Reviewed on 5/29/2018

Additional marketing exposure, a new way of generating income anywhere in the world, additional viewer engagement on my blog

Pros

Its a handy tool for travel bloggers like me. It give me the edge against my competition. It additionally helps me generate income anywhere I am in the world by selling tours for real estate and property rentals. The app is fairly easy to use and is in constant development, Improving every month. My viewers find it's easy to use and more often than not keeps them on my sites for longer, improving my rankings. Customer service is very helpful, even to someone that's technologically challenged like myself, They take the time to help and solve my problems, It shows they care! The rotator and lens seem to be of durable quality and have traveled with me to several countries now with no real issues. Its small size and ability to work with my iPhone 6s makes it a great addition to my camera gear. The tours are good quality (considering I am shooting them with an iphone6s), stitching is good too. Don't take my word for it, see for yourself, check out 360playa on FB to view some of my recent tours.

Cons

The training videos leave something to be desired. With better more in-depth training the app would be more user-friendly. I have actually considered making my own training videos for them! I find that the hosting fees are a bit high. Not nearly as high as matter port, but high enough that it hurts the pocketbook if you are not using the app for commercial purposes. one thing that bugs me is that some of the processes of creating the tours are done on the i phone and some of it is done on my computer later after its downloaded. I find it very difficult to use the iPhone to check stitching, and picture quality onsite to see if I need to reshoot a pano. I have had to go back to sites to reshoot panos because of a flaw or because I can be seen in a reflection of mirror or glass. most times this is only noticeable on a monitor screen not on the tiny iPhone screen. This obviously is unprofessional of me and many times it's very hard to get the same light as the original day of shooting. Being able to link it to the app on my laptop and fully operate all the features that need to be done on the phone would be ideal so I could view it and make all the corrections needed in real time on my laptop. I'm sure istaging will fix this in the near future as I can't be the only one experiencing this issue

Response from iStaging

Hi Robert, thanks so much for this very thorough review!

Translate with Google

Top class presentations in no time... and it' very promising for the future

Reviewed on 8/1/2017

I make 3d-visualizations for businesses about designs for exhibition stands, shops/retail, residential architecture an interior design. I made some projects in 360° and the clients were amazed. Most likely I will continue to work even more with iStaging for my 360 Workflows ! add the stereoscopy import and I'm sold forever!

Pros

- It's really easy to use and the Interface is quite straight forward.
- personalization possibilities
- You can make a basic presentation without going into details (like navigation, pointer layout, etc...) and use it for testing purposes only, And then afterwards you can easily replace low-res renderings with high quality ones and keep everything else. If you want to go more in detail about pointers and so on then, you still can without losing worktime.
-Pricing plans are reasonable
- online storage allows everyone to view and on every device
- QR codes to access

Cons

I believe this software is VERY promising towards the future. There is actually almost nothing that I don't like about the software, but some things could be functionally improved:
- The most important thing for me is implementation of steroscopic import (12x1 cube maps and Spheric stereoscopic SBS (tb/lr), but as I heard from a kind commercial, this is in the dev's pipeline... which makes me very happy and impatiently awaiting this feature. :-D
- a default pointer should be allowed to be applied to the project or even account, so that it's default loaded for all new points, but allows a user to change it per point if nescessary.
OR
Once charged a new pointer image, it should at least re-appear in the short list of pointers when creating a new pointer for this project.
-I would make the custom name with fill-in field for a panorama standard, and allow to use a name from the drop-down-list. It would be a lot more efficient... Also when changing a given name it is a pain to reselect "custom" from the drop-down-list again to change it, it's not there already to change...
- I would suggest upload of proper mp3's as music, instead of a 10 sound choice.
- allow link/video playback in VR mode
-Bring VR mode button outside menu (main button)
Thank you for your consideration about these suggestions
and please feel free to make me a beta tester for upcoming versions. I also beta test for other softwares. (NDA is no problem)

Response from iStaging

Thank you very much for this thorough review. Most of the suggestions you brought up are in the roadmap, and will be available soon. Thank you again!

Translate with Google

An excellent 3D VR touring tool. Very quick to learn and use. Value price is excellent vs Matterport

Used Other for 6-12 months
Reviewed on 5/9/2018

Matterport like features at a more affordable cost. Still wish the istaging software would be able to let is move around "walk" from room to room in a connected manner like Matterport does, vs istaging makes you 'skip' or 'teleport' from room to room making the VR tour disconnected from one room to the next. Matterport's way of moving around is more like you're "walking through the house" vs istaging is like you're appearing in a room to look around and then appearing in another room to look around, very disjointed experience although great for the price. It's the only thing that makes Matterport such a better experience. If you fix that gap, you'll be 2nd to none. Right now you're great, but 2nd to Matterport in the walkthrough experience.

Pros

Can mimic virtually every function that the much more expensive Matterport can do. Although Matterport does perform these "same" functions much more smoothly with zero lag nor any jittery frame rates in transition room to room (as sometimes seen in iStaging) but overall you cannot beat istaging's ease of use, functionality and quality for the price, hands down.

Cons

Great product for the dollars but could use some software tweaks: (1) My least favorite is that you cannot "walk" down a hallway and into the next room the way you can with Matterport. (staging's clicking a dot to teleport into the next room is just not the same visual orientation and touring feel and always having to re-orient your direction vs Matterport's 'walking' to any point in a room and seeing perspective from there, before walking to the next room from there, like a true VR tour. (2) The staging motion when transitioning/moving from room to room, can lack a smoothness (vs Matterport SUPER smooth when moving room to room or looking around). Those are nearly the only 2 things that suffer vs Matterport which is still the best performer, (but at a higher cost).

Response from iStaging

Many thanks for this detailed review!

Easy and Smart

Reviewed on 3/1/2018

Pros

its doing what it says fluently, working fast in the tour, reliable, can integrate with your webpage easy, is well priced with GREAT support!

Cons

you can only upload 10 images at a time, slow uploading and saving, could have more parameters for personalising the experience of the user such as personal themes so you don't loose time uploading the bottom logo, auto watermark adding to the uploaded pictures, possibility to change initiating colour from grey to other colours or see-through. We are waiting for more, you are Great!

Translate with Google

Basic software that delivers a quick and easy solution to creating virtual tours

Reviewed on 7/25/2018

It is now an integral part of our marketing pack

Pros

It's easy to navigate and to create virtual tours in a matter of minutes. Uploading of tours is quick and easy, you can then get them out to customers in no time at all. Great for winning business.

Cons

It crashes on some of the PC'S which is frustrating when you are half way through a tour. Could do with more auto save options as you have to be sure to keep pressing save as you go. Can only load 10 images at a time.

Translate with Google

Fantastic value, works great, saves thousands of dollars in video production costs.

Reviewed on 5/11/2018

Like any software. The value comes in the ability to make your life easier and better. Great value here.

Pros

I am extremely impressed by the overall quality of the software. It's not a cheap hack and works everytime. Simple to learn and use, I was able to create my first video in minutes. It took just a short time to learn how to insert floor plans. Adding to MLS listings could not be more simple. Hotspots, the ability to tag features with prices and information make it a great experience for the viewer. Customizing icons, logos and contact information for personal branding establishes your authority and brand.
Back end management features give you the ability to organize and scale with your whole organization.
It couldn't be better.. but it is. Add your own background music, insert Youtube vidoes and even embed 3D models. WOW!!!!

Cons

The only thing it lacks for me is the ability to personalize each video from a mailing list. This would be a marketing advantage, if you are an agent with a list, you could send a video with personalized messages.

Affordable and great platform

Price and usability

Pros

The price is pretty low compared to others companies that offer the same services. There is no fee for publishing the tour. You can create/edit them on your computer or in your smartphone, which for me is incredibly faster than the PC.

Cons

You have to keep your account active in order to have your tours online. If you cancel your account or downgrade to the free tier you will be able to have only 3 tours with 3 panoramas each. The platform compresses the images, so if you didn't use a good 360 camera you will experiment some noise on your images.

Response from iStaging

Hi Manuel, thanks for this detailed review! Our product team has been notified of your comments regarding the tour storage count as well as the image compression. Stay tuned!

Translate with Google

Probably the better VR maker provide across different touch points and great design - Whampoa

Used Other for 1+ year
Reviewed on 7/30/2018

To be able to resell this service as part of interior business in the fastest and easiest way.

Pros

The ease of use and constant evolving function provides an interesting customer experience, providing equipment with a good service makes this a winning formula.

Cons

The price hike up 3 times after the major update and interface can be still further improved for some bugs with the editor. Unfortunately the 720 lens thou cover more background, the stitching is bad with ghosting effect and unattractive color. A color editor can be improvise to push up the quality of the VR shots.

Response from iStaging

Thanks for the review Marvin!

7.0/10

great!

Reviewed on 8/1/2017

more sales

Pros

ease of use, straightforward usage
ease of use, straightforward usage

Cons

when viewing the tour via mobile, the default setting is for the user to move the actual phone to experience the tour. It would be best if the default view is for the user to pan around using the fingers.

Response from iStaging

Hi Franz, many thanks for the review! Regarding panning on mobile, the two ways you mentioned should by default be enabled. Please let us know which phone and browser you're using at [email protected] and we will look into the matter!

Translate with Google

This has opened up a whole new aspect of opportunity for me and my business. It is so simple to use!

Used Monthly for 1-5 months
Reviewed on 5/9/2018

Pros

I love that it is so simple to use and time efficient. I can shoot the photos and 'boom'... there it is... a pano tour ready for the world. I am also really impressed with your commitment to customer support. I have had questions and support team has been prompt in their replies and very helpful, resolving every issue. I have looked at your market competitors and found myself coming back to iStaging because I found it the simplest and best value. I am still growing in my application of this, however I have already recommended and shown it to a colleague of mine who is looking to add it to his growing Real Estate photography business. I'm very excited about the possibilities this presents to my clients.

Cons

The only problem I've had so far was a faulty rotator, which support team quickly replaced following seeing the video examples I sent him. I would like to know what techniques are available to get a smoother connection of the images top and bottom of the pano picture, however I think that might be more the 'user' (me) on a learning curve, rather than a problem with the software. Overall, I'm really excited about this.

Response from iStaging

Hi Simon, thanks a lot for this very thorough feedback! Here are some tips to make the best out of our Rotator solution: https://help.istaging.com/en-us/article/56-how-to-capture-the-perfect-livetour-with-vr-maker

Translate with Google

Easy to use great produce

Reviewed on 10/12/2017

cost effective easy to use reasonable quality.

Pros

It was and easy product to learn to use and I found the preparation a breeze. Only took 1 or 2 attempts to get up and running. The lens and rotater are great and I think it is an affordable alternative for businesses that do not want to spend a lot of money providing a service

Cons

Cannot link to realestate.com which is important factor and cannot put onto Youtube. I did have trouble initially with losing pictures in upload but main issue is You tube and realestate.com. it can be added but is not highlighted as a feature on the property. lighting is an issue as well

Translate with Google

We have been using iStaging daily and has become an integral part of our workflow

easy 360 pano sharing

Pros

Ease of use, minimal setup time, custom branding, and pricing is affordable. Clients have no problem using it.

Cons

Does not have stereo 360 support. This is really important to us. iStaging says its coming, but no timeline was given.

Translate with Google

A great piece of kit at a great price.

Reviewed on 7/12/2018

This software has added a point of difference to my business, I can now offer 360° tours of a property as a baseline, with the option of stepping up to a professionally done shoot. I look forward to using this more.

Pros

I like the accessibility to tools to customize your tour. When you get a home that is unique, your main fear of a virtual tour is that potential purchasers wont notice or understand what is unique about the property, you can add a note or video to highlight it.

While it does take a little bit of getting used to (Positioning the lens just right, etc.), once you get the hang of it you can consistently capture 360° photos that let someone experience the property from a distance.

Cons

I haven't run into anything yet with my limited usage that I can say I don't like.

The editing tools are easy to use, the lens and rotator arrived quickly and without issue, and the price is respectable when you consider the bonus the system can offer to clients.

Translate with Google

Great value for the price!

Reviewed on 10/20/2017

Pros

The price cannot be beat, especially compared to Matterport! I like that it's a DIY solution so I don't have to hire a photographer, and with the fisheye lens attached to my phone I don't need an expensive 360 camera. I love that I can brand it to myself and use my own logo instead of the iStaging logo.

Cons

There are some stitching errors using the fisheye lens no matter how slowly I turn in a circle. And I don't like that you have to log into the app using wifi. I have a listing out in the country with no wifi, so the first time I went to take pictures I couldn't do it with no wifi. The next time I logged in at home, drove over there, and since I was already logged in it worked for a while. But then I got an error message and had to go back to the home screen and it logged me out. It took me several visits to the house to get a full set of photos. I also wish we could put the custom logo on the ceiling and not just on the floor.

Translate with Google

The answer to my virtual tour/reality prayers!

Used Other for 1+ year
Reviewed on 5/8/2018

Pros

It's easy to use. It allows to brand yourself, unlike other companies where you pay an outrageous amount of money for the camera then you a high monthly fee to host and edit your files and it's still has their brand on it!

Cons

None. It is a good product and I am glad I found it. Hopefully, more people will consider istaging as an option.

Response from iStaging

Hi Anita. Fantastic, thanks for sharing your experience! Glad you like the product and please reach out to our support team should you have any issues.

Translate with Google

It is a great VR product!

Reviewed on 5/8/2018

Starting a new business isn't easy, finding the right tools to succeed can be the hardest part. Lets just say my job just got a whole lot easier.

Pros

Pretty Good app, very stable. Takes a few sec to connect to the Rotator and its ready for taking photos. Time delay, HDR, rotation speed and lens settings are the only controls. It allows for full editing of pics, adding makers, nots, and highlights is easy. They are adding new features every couple of months.

Cons

Biggest grip isn't the software but the clamp on the rotator, it barley holds my iPhone 8+ when centering the lens as recommended. an adapter would be nice
Maybe an LED lighting setup for lighting up the darker corners but HDR helps
No blur edit tool.....yet
30 pictures per project max can be a little low for some of the larger properties but you just have to get creative with your maker placement.

Response from iStaging

Hi Robert. Thanks so much for this review! We're currently working on improving the Rotator design. Stay tuned!

Amazing 360 software with amazing results

Used Weekly for 1+ year
Reviewed on 5/8/2018

Fast, easy way to create 360 degree interactive experiences on the web.

Pros

I like the design and how easy it is to navigate the app. This is what online shopping really needs.

Cons

In order to enhance and personalize the VR experience, I wish iStaging would allow the uploading of 360 videos and audio files in either mp3 or 3D spacial audio formats to your projects.

Response from iStaging

Hi Ron. Thanks a lot for your feedback. Stay tuned for those features!

Translate with Google

Easy to use and great results!

Reviewed on 5/14/2018

When a potential buyer has a chance to see a property in such an immersive way it enhances their experience of the property - and if they don't like what they see they don't call and waste my time asking questions about a property that won't work for them.

Pros

The process is easy to follow and the results are great! I use this software to enhance my real estate listings and I find that buyers and sellers alike really appreciate the quality and ease of use.

Cons

It takes alot of time to put it all together, but I imagine similar programs would take just as long, so not a huge deal for me.

Good tool enabling us to get Google certified and offer 360 tours to clients

Reviewed on 5/9/2018

This has enabled us to become Google certified and offer 360 tours as part of packages to shops, hotels, villas etc for our photography business in Greece and to use as part of our every day photography and social media behind the scenes etc in London

Pros

Easy to use, easy to embed and share, lightweight easy to carry, all seems ot be working well with no difficulty

Cons

the hot spot tags, floor plan and video options could be refined a little bit and have a nicer design look

Response from iStaging

Hi Francois. Thanks very much for your feedback! We're working on redesigning all the markers, stay tuned!

Translate with Google

This product is working exactly as we had hoped! It has been easy and fun to showcase our homes.

Used Monthly for 6-12 months
Reviewed on 7/25/2018

We're able to showcase our homes to potential buyers and clients before they even step foot in the home. The virtual tour software simply makes marketing the home much easier as you truly get a sense of the space and flow of each floor plan and layout.

Pros

I like that you can edit seamlessly on both desktop and mobile devices. It has allowed us to quickly snap the photos, sit down and edit efficiently at the desk, or edit on the run with our phones. It is very intuitive too. The branding is wonderful and the ease of sharing links and embedding is amazing.

Cons

I would like to be able to add custom directional icons and have the software keep that custom icon/png/jpeg on its server so we don't need to upload each time we'd like to use any custom icons. I believe the current software requires uploading custom icons each time you want to edit. This would allow a more customized virtual tour.

Excellent

Being able to complete VR Tours myself pretty quickly

Pros

The software is quick and easy to use. Great value for the ability to create VR plus the ability to brand our company is also great.

Cons

Sometimes ordering the photos for the tour is a bit buggy but it's a minor problem. The issue is when you are trying to order the photos a lot of times the other photos will come out of order or the tour will jump one photo up or down the spot you want by a long ways.

Translate with Google

Good overall. I am struggling to customise my URL using WordPress.

Reviewed on 5/8/2018

Pros

Ease of stitching and the overall quality of the product is very good. My end-user also find the product easy to use.

Cons

Customers using mobile default to oculus lens function - I prefer that default to have the oculus lens function deactivated.

Response from iStaging

Hi Khaya! Thanks a lot for your review. Please feel free to reach out to our support team regarding this URL customization issue with Wordpress through the little widget in the bottom-right of our website. We'll be happy to help.

Great alternative to more expensive options for Real Estate Virtual Tours

Reviewed on 5/8/2018

Pros

Affordable and there is no expensive and bulky camera equipment needed. Good smart phone camera needed though - we experienced significant difference in video quality between an iPhone 6 and 8. The iStaging app works well.

Cons

Requires time to put the actual tour together in the program. You have to connect all the individual panoramas and connect them. Easy to do once you figure it out but time intensive. Also, for our purpose in Real Estate, we would like a widget with a video preview & "watch video" option that we can put on our website.
One last thing- the rotator piece is a bit flimsy but has held up so far.

Response from iStaging

Thank you very much for your review and suggestions, Marianne! We're currently working on developing a bunch of new features to reduce the time spent on putting the tours together, stay tuned!

Translate with Google

We use IStaging software for virtual tours of our properties

Reviewed on 7/24/2018

This makes setting up virtual tours of our properties super easy once you learn their platform.

Pros

Taking the images is super easy especially since they send you the tripod and attachment for your phone.

Cons

Getting the images all stitched together can be hard to do if your pictures are out of order. Adding notes along the way can also be cumbersome if you are not familiar with their platform.

Response from iStaging

Thank you Sean for your feedback!

Translate with Google

This software understand what user want and they prepare everything ready to use.

Reviewed on 10/20/2017

I make a great website that surprise all users. They can search and view the places before they come. Make them plan and prepare without losing their time.

Pros

All functions are on line. User can select and control what to see. Just click and got it. This also responsive and support all devices.

Cons

Not seen yet. really! The iStaging may be try to study what people need and develop the most complete software for 360 Panorama.