Feedback Pro Reviews

Feedback Pro

Real estate software for showing feedback automation

4.4/5 (9 reviews)

Nice Showing Program

Reviewed on 7/12/2018

It helped with setting up appointments and getting feedback from the showing agents.

Pros

The product has improved tremendously since the beginning of the year. The staff has worked very hard at improving the software. They added showing instructions, appointment times and many other nice features. It works great!

Cons

It would be nice to make it more simple. Put the listing and showing instructions into the system all at the same time, without having to go to a different window to add it later. Same with adding a new contact when we put one it from the appointment page. Need the phone number to be added at the same time as we put in the name, company, email and license number.

Translate with Google

Great Product a little confusing on some areas

Reviewed on 7/22/2018

Pros

I like the tracking of showings, time stamps, emails and reporting PDFS. I also like the feedback forms.

Cons

Having to go to so many different screens to maneuver through listings and reports. It often gets caught up and times out.

Translate with Google

Once I learned the system, it has been a breeze to use and very helpful in scheduling.

Reviewed on 7/11/2018

Easy access to schedule showings and ease to look at appointments already scheduled.

Pros

Ease of use. When uploading new listings from Flex, they are almost immediate in uploads. I don't have to wait 24 hours for the new listing.

Cons

I do all the scheduling in the office (I have admin. rights) for showings, insections, and so forth. Sometimes it can be frustrating going back and forth between the agents to get to the correct listing.

Translate with Google

Had an issue, submitted a request, they started dealing with it within the hour - completed 2 days.

Reviewed on 7/20/2018

Pros

The ease of filling in and the ability to send info back out to agents that have shown probably is my favorite feature.

Cons

Really don't have anything to compare it to, so all is good!

Translate with Google

love that ProAgent / Feedback Pro automatically sends feedback requests and alerts me once recvd

Reviewed on 7/21/2018

automated feedback requests

Pros

Flexibility in changing/editing which questions to ask and, most importantly, the automation of the feedback requests

Cons

Once we have a new listing, we have to go in to the system and set it up so that the feedback requests are linked to a particular MLS listing

Translate with Google

It is a good tool to use on seeing what other agents and their buyers are thinking and saying

Reviewed on 7/21/2018

The feedback

Pros

The ease to use it is great. When learning the system, it is not easy to get things in place without some support in the beginning.

Cons

The showing reports are not easy to read and it does not give you the option to print all feedback on a listing in one report.

7.0/10
Translate with Google

Great response time when I reach out for help.

Reviewed on 7/11/2018

Pros

Timely and professional real estate feedback requests. Instead of having to call, text, or email directly, an automated - professional email is sent out. Saves me time.

Cons

Nothing comes to mind. I can't think of anything that would make it better.

Easy and effective!

Reviewed on 7/23/2018

Pros

It is a very reliable way to receive feedback. It has made it much easier and saved time and increased the amount of responses we receive allowing us to give our clients feedback necessary to sell their homes.

Cons

I wish that the listings imported themselves and updated when they switched to pending. I also find the lay out of the website a little outdated and not user friendly.

7.0/10
Translate with Google

Much more user friendly then showing suite.

Reviewed on 7/11/2018

Ease of use for myself and staff.

Pros

Like the ease of use, not to many unwanted extras. Other programs I have used in the past have packed the programs with features that are of no use and make it to complex for the job that we need done.

Cons

The side bar moving with the page. Not much to complain about does what I need it to do so far. Syncing showing faster would be a plus.