Identity Services Reviews

Identity Services

Next Dimension Security. Where security follows identity

4.4/5 (26 reviews)
Translate with Google

Easy to setup with great features and amazing support

Reviewed on 6/1/2018

We initially started using Centrify for federating our environment with Azure/Office 365; but we now also use it for MFA, SAML, OATH, MDM, and for our application user portal. These additional features have no additional cost, but work incredibly well.

Pros

Very easy to setup. A resilient solution with excellent support, and it provides granular MFA for superior support. This is the third review I've written for Centrify. They offered me an incentive for this review; however I would have been willing to give them a glowing review without an incentive. I rarely have to contact Centrify support, but when I have I've found it to be some of the best I've ever used. We have been customers for over 5 years and are still very happy with our decision to use their services.

Cons

It's difficult to find anything to complain about with the Centrify software/services. If I had to choose one thing, it would be that the MDM offerings could be a bit more robust, but it still fits our needs very well.

Translate with Google

The best tool for linux environment authentication on the market.

Reviewed on 4/12/2018

Centralized management.
Centralized installation.
Easy of updating
When you are tired of managing local users and want to maintain an organized and standardized environment you should analyze the use of centrify for your company.

Pros

I recommend Centrify, in my opinion and the best authentication platform on the market. with all the simplicity of installation and configuration I already use in my linux environments and in 3 years I must have opened 3 cases.

Cons

Missing options for automation for linux
Missing examples in the ADedit documentation for scripting.
I believe that centrify should start looking at the automation market. I believe that an infrastructure as a code and the future

Translate with Google

Cloud Identify Management/SSO/SAML service at a Fraction of the Cost of Competitors

Reviewed on 4/14/2018

Cloud-based Same/Single Sign-On, Identity Management, Multifactor Authentication

Pros

Excellent Customer Support
Provides similar services as Okta, OneLogin, and Duo at a much lower price point.
Our user adoption of the single/same sign-on system has been very good.
Up-time has been great.

Cons

Their pre-built 'App Catalog' for popular online services is pretty slim compared to their competitors. It makes configuration of SAML to online services take a little longer, but their support is excellent at providing the help needed to enable most sites.

Security simplified!

Reviewed on 4/5/2018

Less password reset requests, less time spent by technician setting up shortcuts to applications

Pros

We have been using Centrify for quite some time and are very pleased with the product itself. Their support and team of Customer Success Managers are exceptional, always are available and have never gone without resolving an issue. I work for a property management company and to have all of our applications in one place and easily accessible is a huge time saver. Our users have only one user name and password to remember making our helpdesk queue go down by not having all those passwords reset tickets. Can't say enough about Centrify, great product, excellent support!

Cons

Only thing I would suggest is more application in the apps store. I would also suggest more reports available there is a limited amount

Translate with Google

Our experience using Centrify Application Services has been superb from the start.

Reviewed on 5/28/2018

Pros

We have been using Centrify Multi-factor Authentication for our SharePoint Online authentication. We have been using it for four years now. Set up and implementation was simple, support was helpful when we have questions. Usage of the application was seamless.

Cons

The last updates did not work. Our connectivity got lost so we couldn't log in properly. The Technical Support group informed us a bit late so our East offices were left without service for at least 2 hours.

A great Solution

Reviewed on 4/19/2018

Single sign on functionality and also we use this to add the mac machines to the zone.

Pros

Centrify is a great solution. We have been using centrify in our organisation for quite some time now for providing single sign on services to various applications.
It gives that seamless one stop solution for users, they just bookmark centrify and login to it.
After logging in it is just a click of a button and you are taken to the application you want. Absolutely no hassle of typing you credentials again and again.

Cons

Nothing as such but one thing which can be improved is that it can add more prebuilt applications to its catalogue.

Translate with Google

Implementing Centrify takes work to setup but is worth it

Reviewed on 6/7/2018

Centrify is being used across the whole organization initially with 1 application, we started implementing it to work with a IT service desk we are rolling out to users. It allows us to roll out the ticketing system without having yet another password. We also will be rolling it out to other departments that utilize a high number of SAAS/websites, we like that their pricing structure supported that option. Pricing is a little hard to understand but the account reps work with you to get through it. Provisioning accounts into connected apps can be a challenge.

Pros

Cons

Attribute mapping takes some work so that your users get provisioned properly to your application, especially if you try to pull from multiple source types.

Translate with Google

Centrify is clean, steady, reliable, and secure.

Reviewed on 4/12/2018

Don't have to remember different passwords, it's safe and secure and allows me to access my email through my BYOD device as well.

Pros

Centrify has always worked well for me. I use it to log into most programs, and to access a dashboard of programs that are available to us. It's steady and reliable.

Cons

Occasionally I get logged out of Gmail, sometimes in the middle of an email. I'm not sure why it happens, but I think it has something to do with timing out. Which is strange because I'm on email all day.

Great product

Reviewed on 6/1/2018

Pros

1. Ease of installation and configuration of apps.
2. Never had downtime issues since it was installed 4 years ago.
3. Customer support is top notch.

Cons

They should provide preview of reports and ability to save in pdf format. Also no ability to schedule an emailed report. Aside from that, solution is great.

Great overall

Reviewed on 5/23/2018

Pros

Once implemented, Centrify was easy to use and configure additional apps afterwards. This was my first SSO deployment.

Cons

Slowness in pulling up users, but that's because we have over 18,000 users. But once the cache loads, then the users pull up very quickly. It's just the initial load.

Great Identity Provider with outstanding technical support

Reviewed on 4/11/2018

Pros

easy and flexible administration
convenient SSO experience
great support
good reporting and troubleshooting features

Cons

only smaller issues:
partially bad performance in admin portal
some missing convenience features (most of them are planned to be implemented in the future)

Great for SSO and managing Macs and mobile devices

Reviewed on 6/19/2018

More efficient user experience.
Ease of cloud app management.
Better multi-factor authentication coverage.
Expanded mobile device and Mac management.

Pros

Easy to setup and manager
Very simple for users to learn how to use
Helpful customer support
Great customization features
Helpful guides for administrative setup

Cons

some documentation can be outdated but it seems like their internal documentation is different or more current than customer documentation

Translate with Google

Been a great experience for each product we have used

Reviewed on 4/16/2018

Pros

This product is great because it allows us to bridge the gap with Macs in the enterprise. Being able to manage and support them via GPO has been a great help for us. SSO has been easy to implement and well liked

Cons

I haven't really ran into anything I don't like yet. We have hit a few issues here and there but they have always been really helpful and always provided timelines for solutions when not immediately available.

Translate with Google

Easy to implement. Solves our business problem for O365 with using split DNS and non routable domain

Reviewed on 6/29/2018

Pros

Ease of implementation. Simplified maintenance. Ease of onboarding new applications. The consistent access to applications accross multiple devices. Integration of Mobile Devicemanagement is a clear pro as it gives quie some options

Cons

Availbility of skilled and expirience System integrators within Europe. Support organisations true experience is within the US which gives some challanges in certain situations.

Great SSO application

Reviewed on 4/11/2018

Easy to implement and great SSO solution.

Pros

I love that this application allows all users to have a simplified login method and allows for additional security settings through the MFA for select applications.

Cons

The only thing that i would say about this software that is a negative is that is is decently pricey compared to other solutions. Other than the price the product is phenomenal.

We love it!

Reviewed on 6/29/2018

Pros

It is easy to use from both a end user and IT admin side. My IT team has really taken to it and ran with it.

Cons

I don't have much negative to say about the software. It has really been great for us. We started with our HR systems and moved out to over 70 others.

Translate with Google

Really convenient to have all your application in one spot.

Reviewed on 4/3/2018

Pros

SSO integration with MFA : easy and safe
Get all your daily applications on the same page accessible with one click

Cons

sometimes difficult for application which not support SAML.
Password learning for example is sometimes cumbersome.

Translate with Google

Our experiences with Centrify have been great so far. They have a nice wide range of offerings.

Reviewed on 6/13/2018

Being able to centralize our applications to use their SSO or user portal has been a nice benefit. We plan to continue adding to this feature.

Pros

Using them as our MDM solution has been a piece of cake. We are rolling out their user portal to centralize any web-based apps and that has been good so far.

Cons

They do not have an option that will work with our Microsoft Remote Desktop Gateway at this time.

Translate with Google

Centrify offers a complete solution for user access management. It simplifies single sign-on.

Reviewed on 4/26/2018

Pros

It's a compete solution for managing user access control. It also simplifies single sign-on and the password manager feature is really easy to use.

Cons

There are too many privacy related permissions on it's Android app that I think is unnecessary. This should be trimmed down.

Translate with Google

great tool with a good feature set and perfect support

Reviewed on 4/10/2018

Pros

the vendor is very flexibility, The product has a good price feature ratio and the support is excelent

Cons

We had lot of discussions regarding this feature but finally the conditional access functionality within Office 365 is still missing

Translate with Google

From the initial POC to the live implementation, Centrify was easy to work with and deploy

Reviewed on 6/18/2018

SSO, MDM, and MFA. All on a single platform, this helped reduce time and resources spent on finding what would have been separate solutions.

Pros

There are several features that are already included in addition to SSO such as MDM and MFA. There are also thousands of pre-built apps to integrate with. The system is easy to manage and greatly reduces administrative overhead.

Cons

The inability to disable the "Mobile" tab from a users profile. Users get confused thinking they can provision their mobile device and access the apps.

Easy to setup and use

Reviewed on 4/11/2018

Able to enforce MFA for users that have access to sensitive data. The MFA is so easy to use that it is not a burden to the end user

Pros

Pre-canned apps for easy setup, also the MFA that shows up on my Apple Watch, super easy. User adoption has not been an issue since it is so easy to use.

Cons

I have no complaints at this time. I have been very happy and any snag that we have encountered was addressed quickly by the support team.

Translate with Google

Major functionality/features work as expected, need improvements in support and documentation.

Reviewed on 4/1/2018

Pros

Major functionality and features work as expected, which provide our users with robust and secure access to applications.

Cons

1) New feature releases sometimes don't appear to have been vetted for all possible use cases.
2) Documentation is sometimes out of date.
3) Inconsistent level of product knowledge among support team members.

7.0/10
Translate with Google

Very robust but difficult to deploy

Reviewed on 2/7/2018

Pros

There are many many ways to use Centrify for identity management. From SSO to Password Vault to even some privileged account management.

Cons

Centrify is one of the priciest solutions available compared to similar products in the space. The solutions is also very complex and difficult to deploy. I have seen may issues arise during implementation. The UI also seems outdated and not as efficient as other competitors.

0.0/10

No issues as of yet.

Reviewed on 3/21/2018

Pros

It is constantly updating to be ready to product our products. Everything has been running smoothly. It has been performing it's function, without us even knowing.

Cons

As previously mentioned, it is a little difficult to initially figure out. So the learning curve is sharp.