Re-Leased Reviews

Re-Leased

Automated, Intelligent Property Management Software

4.5/5 (74 reviews)
Translate with Google

I love the look and feel of the sofware - right down to the reports generated

Reviewed on 6/29/2017

Confidence

Pros

Calendar based and cloud based system.

Good looking owner statements that are easy to read

Owner portal

"Idiot -proof" ease of use .

Pro-active and approachable trainer and development team

Cons

Would be great if the calendar integrated with outlook calendar .

I was let down recently at tribunal by not being able to verify that an email went to a specific tenant email address - I'm relieved that these changes were made on the recent software upgrade.

Tenancy letters are printed in a tiny font and not a very professional layout

Would be great if documents and letters are linked to property rather than tenancies so that we can also generate owner letters using the merge fields

Its good to now have KPI information - but I'd also like a vacancy period information set to each property and then captured for all propeties on the rent -roll. It's very asuring to tell an owner - Ive managed your property for X number of years and we've had a (nomininal ) vacancy average of X number of days ( I had this with Rent Master and was able to tell a customer that over 10 yrs the vacancy period averaged at 3 days over that time!) Its a really good KPI and marketing tool to promote a PM buiness for the entire rent -roll

Response from Re-Leased Software Company

Thanks for the review Cassandra! It's great to hear feedback that our training team are able to provide a top-level service. In regards to your comments on documents and letters; we are looking to develop and build on our communication and document functionality in the near future and we will let you know when this happens! We appreciate your suggestions and will definitely use your feedback.

Translate with Google

Overall a very good system to use.

Reviewed on 6/23/2017

Pros

I like that it automatically produces Rent Invoices. So no need to worry about missing deadline dates.
I like the ability to send arrears letters etc.
Good Maintenance Hub and Works Ordering is simple and very effective.
Great that you can keep as much information in the Notes and Document folders. This is a vast improvement on our previous system.
I like how you can upload documents like photos etc. and store them against the properties.

Cons

The Reports do not quite match those of our previous system.
As I was not the originator, the system does not allow me to do certain tasks and this is frustrating.
It's a bit fiddly when the start date does not match the rental dates. It automatically selects the start date to create the invoices and we use either 1st to last of month or Scottish Quarter Dates.

Response from Re-Leased Software Company

Hi Wilma,

Thank you for your feedback. I¿m glad you are enjoying the system and taking advantage of the unique property management functions and the unlimited photo and document storage Re-Leased provides.

I¿m happy to hear you can completely rely on the automated invoice generation system and maintenance hub for day to day work orders and task management.

Whilst Re-Leased provides over 30 instant reports ranging from property, finance, budget, tenant and maintenance, we are always looking to improve and would love to hear your suggestions on how we can optimise our one click analytics.

Re-Leased has advanced user permissions which you, as the account owner can control. You can also fully customise your rent dates and frequencies as well as adjust user permissions, so I¿ll be in contact with you directly to guide you through all of this.

Thanks again,
Doug

Translate with Google

Excellent value for money and has improved our admin efficiency massively

Reviewed on 8/8/2017

The ability to automate our invoicing was a big reason as to why we went ahead with this software package.

Also to be able to use the cloud storage to store all the property documents and maintenance logs was another major plus for us when deciding on systems.

Pros

The initial setup team were very helpful, understood our needs and requirements via 'data calls' where we would explain how our business works and they would then assist with the implementation of the data.

Very easy to find your way around the system, streamlined and effective. The breakdown of sections make it very easy to find specific information and file accordingly.

Automatic rent invoices, with the ability to add future rents is very helpful. Invoices can be emailed automatically to tenants as well, reducing the amount of admin workload.

Cons

It is frustrating that you cannot merge multiple properties into a single tenancy. With our park we have large tenants who occupy up to 3 properties on one lease agreement, however the system doesn't allow such a thing and you must create multiple tenancies that do not link to each other.

Response from Re-Leased Software Company

Hi Daniel,

Thank you so much for taking the time to review our product, your feedback is really appreciated.

It is great that you find Re-Leased a streamlined and effective tool for your property management operations by taking advantage of its many automated features.

Thank you for your suggestion about allowing one tenancy to occupy multiple properties. This would be very useful for clients with similar portfolios to yours also, I have passed these comments over to our development team.

Translate with Google

professional, efficient and good extensive training by the staff on how to use it.

Reviewed on 11/21/2017

The ability to manage our portfolio in an efficient way, in particular the landlord paymetns and statements, lots of our landlords have commented on the way they recieve their statements and how easy they are to read and understand.

Pros

I've worked with 3 software management systems in the past and each of them had their own unique way. I find with Re-leased that it guides you through the day and you cant really make any mistakes (well I can but then that's me and not re-leased) I tells you everything you need to know for the day and what is coming up in the next few days, I partially like the list for the day which comes up on my email each morning. Overall it really works for me. It's really easy to use and if we do need any further help the team in re-leased are just an email away. They are really knowledgeable people and always happy to help with any questions ( even silly ones which generally come from me!)

Cons

I find the banking side confusing but I think this is my ignorance and not re-leased. Apart from this there isn't really nothing I do not like about it.

Response from Re-Leased Software Company

Hi Janine,

Thank you! This feedback is very in-depth and useful for our team. The daily todo list are a great feature once set up. I would also recommend using the Calendar integration to pull these tasks across to your Outlook/Google/Office365 calendar. I will call you to go through this process.

Translate with Google

Re-leased is easy to use with excellent customer backup if you have any queries.

Reviewed on 9/24/2017

Streamlining business processes, creating productivity gains in the housing team and reducing time spent with accounting

Pros

I like the ability to be able to search by tenant or by property and I like that you can get to the information you're looking for several different ways. I also like the interoperability with Xero which makes our rent collection and accounting processes much more streamlined.
The reporting function is useful but could do with some enhancements to save us time when reporting to the Board
The software is intuitive and easy to use - very user friendly.
Customer service has also been excellent and very interactive.

Cons

There are two main developments which would improve the software: 1) the ability to interrogate the system in relation to voids on each property and then to report on this in an aggregated way. It would be really useful to know the number of days of voids for each property and to attach a monetary value to this. Equally it would be helpful to be able to collate this information to get a sense of voids across the whole portfolio.
2) The ability to create an easily understood tenant statement which could be distributed to tenants and which separates out payments from housing benefit and payments directly from the tenant. This would also mean separating out payments when they are entered in, which would be helpful in terms of our accounting processes.

Translate with Google

Although I am still getting to know the app, my initial reaction has been very positive.

Reviewed on 6/22/2017

I am much better organized!

Pros

Re-Leased communiates well with a popular accounting app, Xero. I think the combination of using Re-Leased and Xero will result in the most efficient tracking of my real estate portfolio details and my accounting data. I have struggled with other apps to find all that I need in one place. Yes, it is true that I am dealing with two different Apps, however, Re-Leased works so seamlessly with Xero there is little to no inefficiency or duplication of effort in working with the two apps. Also, I love Re-Leased's customer service. Everyone that I have spoken with has been friendly, knowledgable, patient, and quite helpful. Finally, I find that Re-Leased is very intuitive in terms of entering data and figuring out how to move around the app. I hope to have an opportunity to more fully review this product once I become familiar with some of its more advanced features. I have a feeling my comments will remain quite positive.

Cons

Some of the property attributes should be available company-wide, and not only in connection with their respective property pages. For example, if I want to view all of the insurance data together for all of my properties, I should be able to do this. The only other thing I can think of is that the U.S. version could be more adaptive to U.S. terminology. Some of the terms do not transfer over in certain of the more detailed databases (such as tracking insurance details). However, this is not the case regarding anything very significant. Bank connectivity, currency, measurements, gps locations, etc. all work very well for my properties, all of which are in the U.S. So far, there is not anything of significance that I do not like.

Response from Re-Leased Software Company

Hi Gayla, we really appreciate your comments. It¿s fantastic to hear that Re-Leased is simplifying the management of your property and is intuitive to use! We will of course consider your feedback and take it on board to better provide value for our customers, particularly as we expand into the US market. And as you mentioned, our customer service team is always available. Thanks Gayla!

Translate with Google

The overall experience with re-leased has been good, from the setup, installation support

Reviewed on 7/21/2017

Pros

The ease with which I can track tenants. My business is self storage so there is a lot of movement and short leases, and the automatic invoicing is a great help, as well as the ease of adding new tenants and archiving old.

Cons

As I am not integrated with Xero or other accounting software, it would be useful to have more monthly reporting on functions like cash received, EFT's for the month and YTD , occupancy levels , etc

Response from Re-Leased Software Company

Hi Michael,

Thank you, we really appreciate your feedback.

I¿m glad to hear that you have taken advantage of the automatic invoicing and simple tenancy functions to cater for your storage company and short let needs.

Your comments in regards to reporting on cash received, monthly EFT¿s, YTD and occupancy levels for non Xero users has been passed on to our development team.

If you have the time I would love to discuss your suggestions in more detail.

Thank you Mike!
Doug and the Re-Leased Team

0.0/10
Translate with Google

Re-Leased has made a significant improvement to the management of our commercial property portfolio

Reviewed on 9/10/2017

It really makes the management of the property portfolio easier and more straightforward. Critical dates are no longer missed. It's a great way to store our leases and rental documents in the cloud, securely backed up and accessible anywhere.

Pros

Re-Leased is a sophisticated and intuitive platform that has delivered several benefits to my team and my role as a property manager. Tasks that were once time-consuming and critical dates that were often forgotten are dealt with on Re-Leased. The implementation and support staff are attentive and ready to provide assistance if you are ever in need. It's a great software with a great team behind it.

Cons

There is very little not to like about this software. Improvements are constantly made and it is very intuitive. The reporting side still needs some improvement but this I understand is on its way.

Extremely positive.

Reviewed on 11/20/2017

Time saving. Better organisation. Ability for geographically spread employees to all see what is going on and communicate. Allows us to grow without the need to expand the employment and therefore overhead base.

Pros

The time saving in managing a multi let estate both from the property management side and also in respect of the accounting as a result of Re-Leased having a full integration with XERO. Integrated software which is cloud based is the way forward for any organisation wishing to minimise overhead, staff management issues and drive efficiency going forwards.

Cons

The software is relatively new and still developing and at this stage it doesn't address 100% of our needs but Re-Leased do listen to our requests and have and continue to add to their software and hopefully we will get there soon.

Response from Re-Leased Software Company

Hi James,

Thank you so much for the review. The feedback you have provided here is phenomenal! It is great to hear Re-Leased is saving you time administratively.

Game changer!

Reviewed on 12/13/2017

Pros

Re-Leased is a very accurate and clean software to use. It has saved me 100s of hours chasing invoices, payments and maintenance tracking for my business! But what I like the most is how quick, efficient and amazingly friendly the customer support team is! Big shout out to Kim and Carolyn! All of it can be done from anywhere, so long as you've got an internet connection!

Cons

I'll admit I'm not the most experienced accounts person so the trust accounting part of the software does tend to be a little tedious! But that's more myself not being able to keep up with how efficient it is! But again, whenever I have a question the team answers straight away with the solution!

Response from Re-Leased Software Company

Hi Kathleen,

Thank you so much for your review!

It is fantastic to hear that you can fully rely on Re-Leased for your accounting needs. I will pass your lovely comments onto KIM and Carolyn, I'm sure it will make their day!

Thanks Kathleen

Translate with Google

Good product. Constantly developing with great support.

Reviewed on 12/20/2017

We were able to manage Opex at lot better. We were able to create regular/repeating payments to creditors.

Pros

Matching of payments. Bank Reconciliation. Creditors payments. Month End. Reporting and statements.

Cons

Management Fee setting can be made simpler. Managing Suspense Account - having to create an Income Invoice just to receipt to Suspense.

Response from Re-Leased Software Company

Hi Don,

Thank you for review. I have passed your valuable comments regarding the management fees and the suspense account to our product team.

It is great to hear that as a Finance manager you are enjoying the efficient Operating Expense management features the Re-Leased offers.

Translate with Google

Great "out of the box" system for managing property portfolios

Reviewed on 12/3/2018

Re-Leased has allowed us to bring management of our commercial property portfolio (some residential too) in-house with minimal fuss. We are now able to automate a lot of the tasks that were previously done externally by managing agents, saving us time and money, and the various "hubs" within the system allow for almost effortless control of arrears, maintenance, inspections....the list goes on. A really great bit of kit.

Pros

Re-Leased is very intuitive. If you've used apps before, it is really quite easy to pick up. Of course, there is quite a lot of work to do to get it set up and running correctly, but Re-Leased do a lot of the work for you in-house and some set up work is always going to be required with any system. The team you deal with are all super friendly and easy to get hold of and answers are received fast. Very happy with how the system is now running our portfolio with minimal input day to day from us.

Cons

There are some VERY minor issues but they are more down to how we want the system to work rather than any fault with the system itself. The good thing is, Re-Leased listen to their users so if enough people ask the same question, implementation into a future update is likely.

Translate with Google

It is overall good, very helpful with a few downsides.

Reviewed on 9/25/2017

Rent is sorted well on it. Also have all tenant related documents on it.

Pros

It's integration with Xero is really what makes it so valuable with rent payments and stuff. I would say that it's file storage facility is also very important.

Cons

The rigid user interface, such as when you go through folder and click through things then previous tabs on it. Also you cannot preview files when wanting to open them, I also think there should be an easier way to edit documents than downloading, changing then replacing.

Response from Re-Leased Software Company

Hi Richard,

Thank you for your feedback, we really appreciate it.

Thank you for your comments on our document storage and editing capabilities. This is something we are looking at.

Translate with Google

All encompassing software with great features but missing some small vital ones

Reviewed on 11/15/2017

Pros

We like the integrations - we wish there were more!
Lots of features and functions with good potential
Visually nice database
Good support system for users - shoutout to Carolyn

Cons

Flexibility is important for us and we're currently using many tools to do what Re-leased should be offering.
Open API could help our flexibility with leases.
Terminology can be confusing to the individual users.
Not a lot of support for building maintenance.

Response from Re-Leased Software Company

Hi there,

Thank you for taking the time to review our product! We really appreciate it!

We do in fact have API capabilities, I will email you a link with more information.

I will contact you directly regarding this.

Translate with Google

Would highly recommend and finding re-leased incredibly useful for our company.

Reviewed on 11/22/2017

Pros

Having all of our tenant information in one place was incredibly helpful, especially when various company members didn't share an office and needed to have something they could all access from different parts of the country/world. We all needed to see information about our properties and tenants but as this was constantly being updated we needed somewhere where the information could be stored, updated and accessed by us all. Re-leased has enabled us to check what was happening with various properties, check out tenant information and see what action had been or needed to be taken on a daily basis.

Cons

It takes a bit of time to familiarise yourself with everything and load up information. I think once you've put the time in and practised moving around within the software, it starts to become quite logical and much less daunting. Initially you do need someone to talk you through how everything works and then it starts to make sense.

Response from Re-Leased Software Company

Hi Katie,

Thank you for your review. It's fantastic that Re-Leased can work as a communal portal for your company to manage properties and tenancies collectively, regardless of location.

Translate with Google

We were looking for a new "user friendly" system.

Reviewed on 2/4/2018

Pros

Very easy to learn and use and it has places to store all of the information required for quick reference anywhere and at any time.

Cons

A couple of the functions aren't straight forward e.g. loading new management fees if they differ from property to property.

Response from Re-Leased Software Company

Thank you Jacqui. We really appreciate you taking the time to review Re-Leased.

I will send you some information on management fees and ensure a member of our support team contact you.

Thanks again

Translate with Google

The initial set up was amazing Carolyn Bodisco was so helpful

Used Other for 2+ years
Reviewed on 11/14/2017

All property information in one place and the ability to add copies of all the legal document so i can access when i am out and about

Pros

It is great to keep all the property information in one place and feeds into Xero really well. Raising the quarterly invoices is seamless.

Cons

the data from Xero doesn't seem to feed back to Released if a sales invoice needs raising that Released cant deal with. The only main issue with bills is that the invoice reference doesn't feed down to Xero s this has to be manually adjusted

Response from Re-Leased Software Company

Hi Emma,

Thank you for taking the time to review Re-Leased.

I would like to learn more about what invoices cannot be raised in Re-Leased as we have a very thorough accounting system embedded.

i will contact you soon to go over these invoices and ensure they come through to Re-Leased.

Translate with Google

It is a learning curve to learn all of the features and integration but it is a positive experience

Reviewed on 12/13/2017

All data in one place and cloud based to access anywhere with download options in csv or pdf formats and we anticipate ability for our company to use this as a tool for more efficiency and to scale up business.

Pros

Visually and functionally great with excellent customer support and capability to offer flexibility to our clients for trust accounting or non trust accounting, commercial or mixed used buildings, variety of owner statement options, reporting and owner portals for our clients to view their property status and more. Im impressed and will look forward to utilising the product to its fullest.

Response from Re-Leased Software Company

Hi Craig,

Thank you so much for your review, we really appreciate you taking the time to give us feedback.

It is great to hear you use Re-Leased for all stand alone and trust accounting based clients and it fulfils your needs in terms of statements and reporting.

It is exciting that you are striving to use Re-Leased to its fullest potential! Keep an eye out for our monthly feature releases to consistently refine and improve your internal practices. As that is what drives our development!

Translate with Google

Wouldn't be here today with a clear mind and less stress without it.

Reviewed on 8/8/2017

A piece of mind

Pros

Re-leased caters to the property manager to add all the information on a daily basis and able to give the owners detailed and itemized reports on a monthly basis. Reconciling on a monthly basis is also comforting and reassuring.

Cons

The learning curve, given how un-computer savvy I am.
Itemized maintenance work orders for individual properties.

Response from Re-Leased Software Company

Hi Geoffrey,

Thank you so much for your feedback! We really appreciate the time you have taken to review Re-Leased.

I glad that Re-Leased provides comfort and reassurance in your daily operations.

If you would like we can organise a session to go over work orders? I will contact you by email today.

Property Management in the Cloud

Reviewed on 9/18/2018

My overall experience with Re-Leased has been very positive. It has allowed my team to grow quickly and efficiently and cut down on time consuming admin tasks.

Pros

Ease of use, available anywhere in the cloud, unlimited users, great customer service and help when needed, unlimited cloud storage

Cons

As an early adopter of this software there were a few kinks early on that didn't quite work the way we wanted them to work, however the team rectified these after we highlighted them

Fabulous!

Reviewed on 8/9/2017

Improved efficiency. Easy access to information.

Pros

Very easy to use, cloud based so accessible anywhere anytime, visually pleasing and covers everything that I need to manage my portfolio!

Cons

There's not much I don't like! There are a few tweaks I would make but you can suggest these to the development team who are constantly improving the site and welcome suggestions.

Response from Re-Leased Software Company

Hi Aysha,

Thank you for review! It is amazing to hear that Re-Leased covers all your property management needs.

Thank you for taking advantage of sending suggestions to our development team. They are always keen to hear what clients have to say and to make improvements to Re-Leased accordingly.

Than you

Fantastic product

Reviewed on 6/30/2017

Easy property management

Pros

By far the most notable part of Re-Leased is the support team. They are always quick to respond and super helpful.

The product itself is easy to use and continually updated.

Response from Re-Leased Software Company

Hi Joel. We are extremely happy to receive glowing feedback about our support team. We pride ourselves on the assistance we provide property managers and users of Re-Leased so we really appreciate your positive comments. Also, it is great to hear that the management of your property is easier!

Translate with Google

Easy to use & great customer care/support

Reviewed on 10/11/2018

Great customer care received from the support team. They always get back to you on your queries quickly and never forget to come back to you if something can't be helped/fixed straight away.

Pros

Very easy to use. Lots of features. Always updating and improving.

Cons

Its not very easy to get a report that you want and when you do it is not very clear. Re-leased are aware of this and are looking to improve this side of things in due course which will be great.

Released

Reviewed on 9/24/2018

Pros

the interface with Xero was driving reason for considering and it hasn't disappointed

Cons

not quite as intuitive as xero although this in part is due to situations being different on property by property basis.

Translate with Google

We use this software to help with the management of our property portfolio.

Reviewed on 11/13/2017

Pros

We are constantly growing so needed a system that linked to xero for invoices and somewhere to store all of the data for the properties that we oversea.

Cons

I don't think it is the easiest software to use in regards to adding data and dates for reminders for annual gas safety's, epcs, inspections etc.

I do not think the reports work well from the information we are inputting to the system. This could be user error but we do not get any data on vacent percentages etc. It would be useful to have this data as we currently keep all of our reporting on excel sheets seperate and it would be good to have this all in one place. Again this could be user error but we have not been able to work out how to use it.

Maybe we could set up a all to run over this.

Response from Re-Leased Software Company

Hi Laura,

Thank you for your feedback.

We have a mass maintenance, inspection and tasks import tool on the way and I will be sure to give you a progress update monthly.